Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

LucasMondeveig

Defensive Gunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:00 pm
gaia_nitemareleft Lucas Speaks gaia_angelright

Hey Y'all!!! I'm Lucas, call me whatever you like smile I'm from South East Asia and I'm cool with y'all... Even though I'm from Asia, please don't disregard me... biggrin Thanks!

Edits: I felt like it was short so I'll ad my things here...

I love and adore mythical creatures. I read books about bigfoots, giants, Olympus etc. It's fun once you get to know them.
My favorite creature is the dragon. |My Profile|. Read about dragons here...

I also love anime. All categories of them to be exact...

Ofcourse, everyone must hate something... for me, that is darkness and nightmares... I'm traumatized by darkness cause it brings me nightmares from watching all these awesome horror movies.... Who can help themselves against watching horror movies? It's cool so I won't stop smile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^^ yup
Im Cely im 16 and new here
im getting the hang of gaia and this awesome guild,
its really entertaining!
hope to make some cool friends here
add me if you want c:  

simplifyd

Cotton Kitten

Invisible Star

8,450 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:06 pm
Hello emotion_bigheart

I am evil-rainbow cat. Please call me cat or rainbow. gaia_kittenstar
I come from Oregon. yum_strawberry
This guild is huge! emotion_jawdrop
I like to play old video games like Pokemon and Zelda.

User Image
Anime and Manga is awesome and so is reading! yum_puddi
~sorry if this is too random
emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:45 am
hi im dnelle ty for accepting me  

Dnelle

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:36 pm
Shon: "Well my name is Shon if you haven't guessed that from the script style of posting."

About Me
Race: Whitexican (Half Caucausian/White & Half Mexican)
Sexual Orientation: Ex-Asexual/Straight/Heterosexual/Likes Girls/Etc.
Interests: Gaia, Roleplaying, Anime, Hentai, Playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, Video Games, Eating, & Hanging Out with me Friends (both online ones via Gaia and IRL ones).
Fave Animes: DBZ, Death Note, Code Geass, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, RIN: Daughters of Mnemoswyne, Yu-Gi-Oh! (All 4 Series: Original, Abridged of Original, GX, 5Ds), Pokemon, & Others.
Fave Food: Taco Bell's Nacho Cheese Doritos Taco Supreme
Fave Beverage: Dr. Peppernog (Mostly Eggnog mixed with some Dr. Pepper)
Name of My Online Persona: Kor

Kor: "Well then now that Shon's Introductions are over. How about I introduce myself? I'm Kor and I'm the Leader of The Saiyan Sword Alliance. I'm if you couldn't tell a Legendary Super Saiyan though not of the average kind. I'm what some call a Neo-Saiyan, which is a genetically engineered Saiyan Warrior that has Namekian, Changeling/Frost Demon (Frieza's Race), and Tuffle DNA all integrated into the Saiyan DNA to make the Ultimate Saiyan Warrior that is superior to all other Saiyans including Broly. Yep that's right I'm the best, strongest, and smartest of all the Saiyans. Heck I'm also technically a GOD though I'm not one to brag about that."

About Kor
Age: 75 (technically); 25 (physically due to Eternal Youth Wish on Namekian Eternal Dragon, Porunga)
Race: (Neo-)Saiyan
Sexual Orientation: Ex-Asexual/Straight/Heterosexual/Likes Girls/Etc.
Hobbies: Playing Video Games, Traveling to Other Universes, Rampaging/Torturing/Killing, and Fighting GOD-level Powerful Warriors (GODs included).
Techniques/Transformations/Abilities*: Legendary SSJ Transformation (Up to Lv 6 [what I consider highest LV of SSJ]), Auto-Regeneration, Breath Underwater/In Deep-Space, Superhuman Intelligence (roughly 1000x smarter than average human), Almost All DBZ Moves, Final Dragon Flash, Shadow Clone Jutsu, Rasengan, Chidori, Cero, Flash Step, Kido/Hadou (from Bleach), Ability to Use Raw Eco, Master Swordsman (can even use Santoryu), Master Martial Artist (all forms), etc.
Fave Food: BBQ T-Rex Ribs
Fave Beverage: Kormulti-Soda (tastes exactly like w/e you feel like drinking at the time)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:50 pm
Hey! I'm Sanguine, I'm from England, born in London but I'm part Irish, Scottish, Welsh and English, which makes me British. I've been on Gaia for 2 years and I've just got back into it after a year of inactivity. I like Harry Potter, LOTR, League of Legends, Elder Scrolls and roleplaying. A bunch of other stuff too, but I can't think of it right now. I don't like people who think they're the best, or people who overreact to little things.

I also like butts.  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Astrid The Fool

Nova

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi to everyone! I'm iGNiTE. --Though that's just my screen name,
I think I would prefer if everyone calls me Joanne.
Introductions again~ emotion_facepalm *shys away*

Anyways, I am a total book worm. emotion_c8
I would be starting my Junior year this year. ^^ Time flies.

Umm.. I guess that would be okay for now. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:21 pm
Hi everyone.
I'm Demi.
I've been around since '07.  

XbeyondXsavingX

Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

AlwaysEmma

Tipsy Dabbler

7,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:47 pm
What's up, guildies?
My name is Doss, just restarted my Gaian career after a little bit of hiatus and looking for some conversations I guess. I don't sleep well, so I'm up most of the night bored out of my mind (which is when I'm usually on my computer). So if anyone sees me online at night, holler at me. A simple "What's up" gets a conversation going.

20 years old, love me some good anime, I DJ every now and then for some extra dough, love a good party, and my diet usually consists of Ramen Noodles and McChickens.

END  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:28 pm
Hi everyone, my names Elaine. You can call me that or Lainey, which ever works best for you :3
I have been on gaia before, like back in '07. I've recently decided to join again (sadly i couldn't log into my old account)
I'm currently 17 and live in Iowa. I love to play sports like soccer, softball, and basketball. I read a lot and love movies smile  

Lainey_Loves

the Winter Nocturne

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:11 pm
Hello, my name is Noel, Noelle, Winter... Whichever you would like to call me.

I am twenty-three years old and a single mother to a beautiful eight month old. I am pursuing a nursing degree and DMS and lactation consultant certification. I am obsessed with Doctor Who and Lord of the Rings. I have many interests, but I suppose you'll have to get to know me!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:37 pm
Ello surprised
I'm Ethan
Age 17
I Live in London UK, i like technology and uhh i like poking stuff, the feel of a new feel when you poke something biggrin ok that was weird lol anyway yeah i own a youtube channel, trying to get subscribers but it's not working out so well...if you want my channel just message me or visit my profile, that aside, i gie out free hugs to people that ask nicely!  

Mr Chummi

Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

d-_-b

nuGen Staff Millionaire

11,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:06 am
Hey guys. Im Kevin. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:49 am
Wassup! Im Colter, just joined gaia a couple of days ago! I like to meet new people and talk about random things. PM me if you want!  

FrozenFire1394

Chiralistral

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:37 pm
Hello. I'm Chiralistral. I hope to get to know you all.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games