Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:55 pm

"Well, if you are part of his mind, I don't believe I'm scared much more. I wont purge Alter for him to remember. As my Tamer want's to save him, without him knowing his past it will be difficult. But maybe if we know his past, we can do more.Alter's a kind boy when he's not busy being stubborn. So can you at least tell me about his past?"

Dax shrugged.
"I bet it's weird though."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:05 pm

((sorry for leaving had to finish my photography))
Gallantmon looks over to Dax.
"So whats your story then?why are you here?"

logicalcony

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:06 pm

The body laughed again. "You are trying to reveal what you don't know to him? I can't believe you would even think you can do that."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 pm

"Strike one. I don't believe your Alter' subconcious. Who the heck has a subconcious anyways? I think your one of the angels playing games, and that was test one."

Dax scrambled around as his six digimon ran around. They were only missing one party dude....
Bearmon popped out of Daxes digivice to join the party.
"Im here to help protect the defenseless and enforce justice."

City in Slumber

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:19 pm

"Everyone has a subconscious part of these brain. Call it instincts if you will. There is a part that makes you do something even if you don't know why, to think something. I can tell you his past if you wish, but I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm

"cool well i sure could use some of that protection i have no idea whats going on i only just arrived in this world. Well I'm Himori, and im here with my three digimon : Gallantmon , the big dude over there. Appollomon , the big lion looking digimon jumps out of Himori's pocket. And Shinegreymon , the robotic like digimon slowly materializes behind Himori. this guy doesnt like to have a digivice so he just wanders around behind me and shows himself when he likes."
Smiles at Dax with a huge grin on his face, and offers him is hand.

logicalcony

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm

"Well, that would be one way to prove yourself" Bantyleomon stated.

"An Apollomon...? Holy...."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:26 pm

"San was the child who Alter grew into. As a child San grew up with a loving kind family, they weren't rich or poor. They were average. Nothing ever seemed to be wrong with their lives, for they were happy with just each other. But as they say, for every action there is an equal opposite reaction. And for every good memory a dark memory will follow. For San it was the worst thing of all. The lose of his world."

"He had been at school for the first time, something he had been looking forward to for a few weeks. And his day was wonderful. He had loved his teacher, he made new friends, and he couldn't wait to tell his parents.But he never would. That was the day his parents died. A man had broken into their house, just as they got home, he had been expecting them and came prepared. In his hand was his knife, the one used on countless victims. I won't go into the details but all that was left of San's parents. Of Alter's parents was hung in the door way. And when Alter arrived home was thrown all over him."

"This was also the fated time that he was sent into the digital world. The gate opened a second to late, had it hoped sooner he would have never known. But he did know. His mind was crushed, his world destroyed. All he could do was sit there, curled up in his parents blood as his partner, the Dracmon, watched over him. Until the Angels found him. Though they never knew what they were doing. They save San from the pain of memory and created Alter as their slave."

The body looked at the lion digimon. "There. Are you happy?'

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:33 pm

bantyleomon nodded.
"Satisfied. However that does not mean the angels using Alter as their slave is a good thing."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:38 pm

"Everything is relative. He is better for it."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 pm

"No. He's not. Killing innocent digimon is enough, but being forced to do it is another thing!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:44 pm

"So you are willing to destroy his life for that?"

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 pm

"No. I'm gonna keep quiet about his memories, but I will not keep quiet about the fact that he's a brainwashed slave."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:30 pm

The Body nodded. "I hope you do. I won't be so kind if I gain control." He said, slipping back into Alter, the boy shook his head. "What did you do to me?"

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

logicalcony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 am

Looks at Dax with a puzzled face.
"whats so special about appollomon?"
Appollomon turns away in disgust.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games