Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs momochi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 pm
My name is Momochi, and for many reason more than one i cannot disclose my true name or my age I live in New York City & VA. i visit the sweetest guy in the world, my dog Rocky when I'm NYC. Oh and I'm a girl, MRS momochi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:31 pm
I'm Ryu. I just turned 21 in May and I live in Ohio.

I have an eight year old cat cat (Caesar, but I call him Psychokitty or Psycho most of the time, evil tabby) and a fifteen year old dog (Lady, Doberman/Husky/shepherd mix). I really want another cat though. ;-; Or a rat or another hamster. I love rodents too, but cats are my favorite pets.. even though I'm allergic to them.

Zombie Ryu

Professional Nerd

devilsamie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:19 pm
Let's see. My name is Jacqueline Hermes, I'm 18 years old. I go to western career college, and I'm in the vet tech program. If you have any questions about animals, namly your pet, just pm me I will reply to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:50 pm
Hi ^^

Um.. My name is my nickname so.. ^^, I'm 25 years old, female (duh) and I live in Mexico.

I know this is a pets guild but I don't call my pets... "pets" they are my kids. I've taken care of them since they were babies or since I picked them up from the streets.

Only one of my kids has been bought from a store, all the others have been either found stray, picked up from homes that didn't wanted them anymore or as gifts from other people.

Currently I have 3 cats, a parrot and 4 ferrets... used to be 5 ferrets until last Sunday June 27th... when one of them passed away.

If Imma talk about them I should probably introduce them aswell...

Parrot (red headed parrot): Came home like probably 15 years ago when my aunt kicked him out of her house because he hated her screaming. He's blind and deaf from one side of his head because of an illness... but he's still pretty much ok.

Koza (Siamese cross breed cat): Found her on the skating court where I used to skate during the nights. Someone threw her from a second story building into the court when she was barely 2 days old. I took care of her since then and she's now 10 years old and she's my princess.

Minina (Siamese full breed cat): Found her at an abandoned house that was about to be thrown down. She's pretty sweet and has beautiful eyes.

Spirit (Tigerlike... crossbreed cat): Minina's daughter, she's huge and adores headbutting people when she wants attention.

Hikaru (Full Sable breed ferret): She's 5 years old and was my first ferret ever, given to me by an exbf. She's down right adorable.

Nobu (short for Nobutada, Sable Patch breed ferret): He's 5 years old too, named after a character from the movie The last Samurai. He was originally owned by another family that couldn't deal with him. They treated him so bad he developed Low Blood Sugar and now has to live in constant treatment... but he's one happy ferret.

Jiji (Brown Sable breed ferret): Now passed away.

Kiba (Albino ferret): He's... just... satan incarnated in a ferret, I love him to death. Originally I was gonna call him Yue cus of the whiteness.. but once I held him for the first time at the store... he munched every inch of my hand so... Kiba's his name. He's currently 1 year old.

Azami (Grey Sable patch breed ferret): I got her from a girl that grew tired of Azami's hyper energy. She's the most energetic and playful of all, she's also the youngest with only 10months.

I think... so far... that's it ^^ Nice to meet you everyone.

Allypwa

jentenchi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:22 pm
Hello!

My name's Jeni. I'm 28 and live in San Diego. I've got two cats; Luke Groundwalker (12) still crazy as a kitten, and Kiddo Beatrix (6). When everyone sees Kiddo for the first time they always say "that is the biggest cat I've ever seen!"

I've also had two dogs who have since passed away; Dutchy a very sedate Britney, and Lashes half Springer Spaniel half Beagle and half psycho.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:36 pm
hi i'm ptolemeaus but i'm really called ashley. i love animals and i want to go into conservation. well i don't really have a pet of my own but my family has 3 cats, a dog, a beta fish, and a guinea pig.  

Ptolemeaus

Beloved Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100

AshleyCreepy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:38 am
I'm Ashley [as I'm sure you can tell by my username] and I love animals! I currently house more pets than necessary but I am working on volunteering at my local animal shelter sometime in the near future. I have a golden retriever/lab retriever mix named Mindy that I got about five or six years ago from an animal shelter when she was just a baby and I love her to death!

Here's a pic:

User Image

I also have a turtle named Murderface. [I know, lol.] He's no bigger than a quarter, I've only had him for a few months but I love him!

User Image

He likes to chase the cursor on the computer screen...

[Sorry if the pics are kinda big!]

I also have two family pet cats, a parakeet, and a beta fish. :]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:28 am
Allypwa
Hi ^^

Um.. My name is my nickname so.. ^^, I'm 25 years old, female (duh) and I live in Mexico.

I know this is a pets guild but I don't call my pets... "pets" they are my kids. I've taken care of them since they were babies or since I picked them up from the streets.

Only one of my kids has been bought from a store, all the others have been either found stray, picked up from homes that didn't wanted them anymore or as gifts from other people.

Currently I have 3 cats, a parrot and 4 ferrets... used to be 5 ferrets until last Sunday June 27th... when one of them passed away.

If Imma talk about them I should probably introduce them aswell...

Parrot (red headed parrot): Came home like probably 15 years ago when my aunt kicked him out of her house because he hated her screaming. He's blind and deaf from one side of his head because of an illness... but he's still pretty much ok.

Koza (Siamese cross breed cat): Found her on the skating court where I used to skate during the nights. Someone threw her from a second story building into the court when she was barely 2 days old. I took care of her since then and she's now 10 years old and she's my princess.

Minina (Siamese full breed cat): Found her at an abandoned house that was about to be thrown down. She's pretty sweet and has beautiful eyes.

Spirit (Tigerlike... crossbreed cat): Minina's daughter, she's huge and adores headbutting people when she wants attention.

Hikaru (Full Sable breed ferret): She's 5 years old and was my first ferret ever, given to me by an exbf. She's down right adorable.

Nobu (short for Nobutada, Sable Patch breed ferret): He's 5 years old too, named after a character from the movie The last Samurai. He was originally owned by another family that couldn't deal with him. They treated him so bad he developed Low Blood Sugar and now has to live in constant treatment... but he's one happy ferret.

Jiji (Brown Sable breed ferret): Now passed away.

Kiba (Albino ferret): He's... just... satan incarnated in a ferret, I love him to death. Originally I was gonna call him Yue cus of the whiteness.. but once I held him for the first time at the store... he munched every inch of my hand so... Kiba's his name. He's currently 1 year old.

Azami (Grey Sable patch breed ferret): I got her from a girl that grew tired of Azami's hyper energy. She's the most energetic and playful of all, she's also the youngest with only 10months.

I think... so far... that's it ^^ Nice to meet you everyone.

OMG,
ferrets!
Those are currently one of the many animals I'm obsessed with.
Books out the ying yang,
I had to know more about them.
What's it like having so many??
Are they difficult to handle?
I bet they need a lot of space!
Do they have a bit of a smell?
I've heard from a lot of people say that they stink real bad,
but others say it isn't any worse than wet dog, or not even that bad.
They're adorable, I plan to get one in a few years time once I've found my own place and my boyfriend and I have gotten ourselves established.

xTrust No One

Greedy Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Agent Alpo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm
Hey, all, I'm Allison. I'm new to Gaia and of course, new to this guild.

I'm 28 years old and live in Illinois just across the Old Miss from St. Louis, MO. I live with my partner and our dog Tasha whose picture I'll put below. I love all animals, but most especially dogs. I've recently started volunteering once a week at a local no-kill shelter by walking and socializing some of the dogs. I'd play with the cats, too, but unfortunately I'm allergic! sad

Tasha is 5-1/2 years old. She was abandoned in the city where I used to work and one of my former co-workers found her. She had no tags, wasn't chipped, and they couldn't find her original owners. So I took her in and she's been my baby ever since. The vet guessed she is a beagle/dachsund mix. One thing is for sure. She's a sweetheart!

Here's my Tasha:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:55 pm
Hi all. I am Barb and I live just west of St. Louis MO in St. Peters. I am an "older" gaian and I love it. My family owns a giant "goat" dog named Ginger. She is a full blooded Golden Retriever however she is a "red" golden. Her coloring is really dark strawberry blonde. We call her Ginger the Goat Dog because she eats everything. We have caught her trying to eat wood and even concrete! Our favorite story is a couple of years ago right before her 1st birthday, (she is now almost 3), it was October and we had some pumpkins on the porch. They weren't jack-0-lanterns yet just the pumpkins. Well we let her out and when we went to check on her, she had eaten the entire pumpkin seeds and all except the stem. She is a crazy dog...lol  

barbee blue2

werewolf1234567

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:01 am
Hey dudes! I'm Bianca or Bongka. I'm 15 years old and is an Indonesian who live in Australia. My dad took care of my 4 dogs in Jakarta as I am studying in Perth. I have a 2 years old Rottweiler called Ace Casey VonHaus, 4 years old Shi-Tzu called Angto BonBon, 4 years old Black Labrador, Martin Bacon Deoxy, and 4 years old German Shepherd X Dalmatian named Balto. I saw them 4 times a year because I go back there every 10 weeks for a 2 weeks holiday, unless it's Christmas and New Year holidays, in which I get to spend 2 months with them!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:34 am
Well hello there. I'm Tristi, most call me Butterfly. I'm 22 and live in Ohio. I have three dogs: Trixie, Pixie and Roxxi and two cats: Lady and Angel. All five I love to death. All three dogs are fox terriers and cute as can be. My cats are regular tabby cats. So specal to me cause they were my grandfather's until he couldn't take care of them anymore.  

ButterflyofDarkness4861

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:46 pm
i sih giga and i have a silly cat named akeelah =P but i also want a chahuahua  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:23 pm
What's in a name?
Won't tell you where I live.
I'm 17.
My dog's name is TC.
My sister named him.
He's a Black Labradoor/Bull Mastiff.
He likes getting off his chain.
He chases cars.
He chases people.
He chases imaginary bunnies in his sleep.
He cries at night.
He cries in the daytime.
He jumps up on people.
He's a dog who thinks he's a puppy.  

xXSabrina_Alexinia_BerkXx

6,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:15 am
Hey My name is Tahlia.

So you see..There are different ways of introducing yourself.

One way is my way of introducing..Introduce yourself first with names.

Lets start.

Hey, My name is Tahlia, Call me Tah for short.
I am not a girlie type of girl, So dont worry.
And im not a tom boy either.

I love country music, Basically the music from Taylor Swift.
I love the song, I'd Lie.

Okay, and i'm new here.
And thats the end of my introducing myself.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games