Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:23 pm

Dante just yawned as he got up and sat beside Hara like he was human. Hara smiled to him and patted his head. Dante just smiled to her and sniffed at the Sake. Hara just finished her one cup of Sake and moved onto another one, pouring it from the Sake bottle.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:25 pm

"Do zombieeeeez drink sake?"

XSuki_MikaX

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:27 pm

Hara lifted her head up and looked at her. "I donno! Ask him, he can communicate.." She nudged towards Dante and he perked his head up to look at Suki.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:29 pm

I look over at Dante. "Hey Dante, do you drink sake?"

XSuki_MikaX

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Dante rolled his eye and shook his head. He got out a small sketch book and pencil from Hara's pouch and wrote down; No. I'm not a drinker of any liquor at all.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:38 pm

"Good. ^^ Ikima and i are non-alchoholics as well. I mean, i cant even drink yet, hehe, but Ikima can, and doesnt."

XSuki_MikaX

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Hara and Dante both nodded at the same time. "Sake might be pretty damn strong to a lot of people but I've never gotten drunk of of it before. It's the only alcohol I drink really.." Dante started to write again. It was amazing how he was genetically altered to have basically a thumb and be able to write. He wrote; It's true...I've been with her for four years now after she put my brain in this body of a dog...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 pm

"Hehe. Dog body, human brain. Thats cool. ^^"

XSuki_MikaX

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Dante wrote down; 'Typically, I was killed by this Zombie dog's body. Indeed my name was Dante when I was a human scientist working in the lab to make these monsters but try to keep them under control. Of course it would have never worked but we were forced to try anyways. They chased us out, ate my coworkers and I was killed last, just as Hara came by. She didn't want to kill this dog's body in case it might be if use she she took the brain out of my recently deceased skull and with struggle put it in this body in stead of the infected mind.'
Hara chuckled a little at his whole explanation. "Nicely put, Dante." Hara nodded drinking another cup of Sake.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:54 pm

"Hehe. Zombie dogs and Domo-kun are going to take over the world. ^^"

XSuki_MikaX

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:56 pm

Hara raised and eyebrow but smirk smiled at the same time. "Oook then." She laughed a little at this and Dante just shrugged.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:02 pm

"Well, how do you know they arent?" I play with my bunny ears.

XSuki_MikaX

o-O-DeviousMinded-O-o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:03 pm

"I never said they were or weren't. "Hara said with a little bit of grin smirk smile thing. Dante just rolled his undead eyes at Hara and her riddle talk.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:08 pm

((So, 18 is the legal drinking age where you are? Where I live it's 21, I think))

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:08 pm

"Ah. If you never said they were nor werent, i believe you may think that they may or may not take over the world, which ever prevails to be overcoming the other in power." I nod, Ikima looking at me in confusion, his face clearly saying wtf?
(No its 21 but Ikima clearly looks over 21. ^^)
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games