Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
what pets do you have. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:41 pm
I used to have a smooth-coated blacked and white female border collie named Nani. I have also owned lots of fish, but I own none at the moment. I hope to get some as soon as my aquarium is set up though! I just got a new puppy on monday. He is a tri-color (black, white, and tan.) border collie. We named him Kona. He is only just about 8 weeks old!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm
i have..
1 dog- penny(she is really cute, and a miniature shnauzer)
2 birds-one african grey-bella (it can talk so it yells at me) and aparricet-pecco(wont stop cherping
2 turtles-jules, and sklide (red eared gliders)
1 lizard -spikey (a desert geco he is green and black)
i used to have..
1 cat-max (we had to put down this year because he stopped eating for some reason)
2 lizard-huver and pertty(pertty died because all of his arms and legs didnt work and huver died because of old age
3 hamsters-lucky,hammy,and bad andy(one got an infection,other two died of old age
2 rats(one of a tumer that was on his front leg and opened, got infected and the other one hated us and we found him under our furnace dead)
about 6 poison dart frogs-we didnt really name them because they were small and got lost within a week sad i think our cat ate them
2 other parricets-tax,petty(died of old age)
welp i think thats about it.
oh yea we had over a million fish( my dad owned a fish business, AT OUR HOUSE, most of them died because old age, and some of the big fish at the little fish)  

witchblade32

NuL

Inquisitive Rogue

15,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:46 pm
I have a great dane/golden retriever named Indie. She's such a suck.. she's taller then me when she stands on me ! !  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 pm
I have.....

12 cats.....

2 dogs.....

4 hermet crabs......

1 rainbow fish........ i dunt kno wat type it is xD

and dats pretty much it mrgreen mrgreen  

cece_rUL3S97

Tammycatz

8,450 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:12 am
I share my life with 15 cats  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:29 pm
i have a California Kingsnake her name is Hunter. I am getting a Newfoundland in 3 weeks and his name is Cooper Link.  

Spontaneoushugz

LittleMissMich

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:12 pm
I have a Tri-color Collie i rescued from the pound. She had been through 3-4 "homes" before she was even 10months. She is the best dog in the world. She didn't bark or have high engery until she was 1yr. She is smart and loves everything and everybody. When I adopted her, she weighed 37lbs and had matted fur with yellow skin. She was afraid of everything and it took me two weeks for her to trust me enough to get her outside. When i went to pick her up to bring her home she wrapped her paws around my leg and wouldn't let go. I promised her no matter what, i would always be with her. She is now my service dog. The idiots who gave her up don't know what they threw away. I love my LadyBug and would move heaven and earth for her. heart 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:53 am
lets see. i have:
-dalmation(Shadow), he's completely deaf but obeys hand signals. he's a great dog. lovable and protective of me. he's hobbies include barking at the ground while running in circles, chasing lightbugs, and sleeping.
-pomeranian/spitz mix(Fuzzball), he's the oldest and smallest dog. he bosses all the other dogs around.
-golden lab(Shorty), he's the biggest dog. the most lovable out of them all though! he's also super smart. he learned how to open gates and climb fences from watching other dogs. smart, but picks up bad habits -_-
-german shepard(Harley), the only female and newest addition. we got her when she was a year old and she wasn't trained at all. i'm still in the process of training her, but she's a good dog. very affectionate.
-grendal pit(Taz), very protective and playful. he's great with kids and other animals, but he likes to climb fences and run wild. he's very free-spirited ^_^
-2 cats: Nightmare-she's black and the runt out of her and her sister. she's my cuddle bug and the trouble maker. she likes to instigate mischief
Snowflake-she's white and the older of the two. she likes to look out for her sister and take care of her. she also likes to beat up on her baby sister -_-
-fish(too many to name ^_^)  

StarGoddessSiren

LA Dodger Roxy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:07 pm
I have one doggie named Petey. Petey is a corgi, jack russle, and dashund. This little doggie has ups and downs. The bad stuff he doesis hog my whole entire bed while I'm trying to sleep and He goes under my covers and playfully attackes my toes. He's a silly pup. The good thing is he loves to be around you and loves to play. He is sitting on my lap right now. I used to have a cat but my sister is allergic. Sorry that I wrote a lot. I love dogs and animals. Look at my profile and that will tell you everyhting xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 am
i had 2 rats (femals a irish blue rat midnight and a hooded blue rat nancy nancy died at 9 months old midnight died at 6 months old)
i had a dog (a glenn of immal named benji died at 13 yeas old)
i had some fish but they got killed or had heatattacks from a fishy now they all dead even him and now i currently have a 23 week old kitten named luna  

sexuallly friendly

Ikara Emberhawk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

4 silver dollar fish- Fish. :Y
1 classic tabby- He gets SO mad when you try to take him outside, and he tries to hide in the pantries when a visitor comes. He's such a sweetheart though, sometimes he'll be my teddy bear at night.
2 cairn terriers- These two are sweet also. One of them is handsome and VERY smart, knows LOTS of tricks I taught him (high five, roll over, bow, jump, raise the roof, sit up, belly crawl, turn in a circle... Plus the basics) He also has a weight issue we can't figure out. The littler one isn't too pretty, kinda scrappy and funny looking, and doensn't know any tricks. Oh yeah, and she squeals a lot. We love her anyways.
1 blue headed pionus- This bird is only bonded to my dad. He shies away from me when I come up to the cage, but instantly wants my dad's attention if he's in the room.
1 aussie shepherd- She can't really do any tricks. She's a goofball, too. She likes to try and have conversations, and is constantly getting attacked by my cat. Sometimes when it's cold or stormy they curl up with each other, though.

My last bird died a couple weeks ago, she was a grackle I found and raised. Lived to be 1 and a half years old. No idea why she died. Now I'm waiting on my new sun conure to be born.User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 am
I have 5 cats and another 4 newborn kittens. And there's also a tortoise, but he belongs to my brother. Does that count?  

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 pm
I have 16 month old Jack/Parson Russell and a 17 month old Baorder Collie

Jack - her name is Precious she is actually very calm for one and doesnt jump or try and run away. from the day i brought her home i have been letting her go in my front yard and she has never tryed to run off.she has 1 brown ear and a brown spot next to her opposite eye.

Collie - His name is Ozzie hes a pretty good dog most the time. but i dont know how much longer he will last before my grandparents take him back to the pound.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:48 pm
I only own one animal, a 17-year-old Quarter horse mix mare named Molly, that I got for Christmas when I was twelve. She now has a buddy, an Arabian gelding named Prancer, maybe the same age as her? my gramp got him from some guy who didn't feed him, but he's getting fatter by the day biggrin we also feed six stray cats at my house, three of which frequent the porch most of the day. At my grandparent's house we also have six dogs, several chickens, two geese, and a hundred or so wild mourning doves that steal the dog food xd  

3nana7

Fleetkanani

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:33 am
Hello, My real name is Donna. I live in WA sate, 3 miles from the Canadian boarder and 11 miles from the coast. A little wet but nice climate. The animals I have own (or they own me). Two horses. one dog and two cats. I was raised ona farm varing from raspberries to cattle, beef and dairy. I have trained horses and taught riding lessons. So I have a good all around knowledge of most animals. Not much knowledge with the reptile although I did work on the desert tortoise project in CA when I lived there. My sceen name if from my two lesson horses Fleeta and Kanani.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games