Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:41 am
"Nani!!!" Yuu yelled and drew her sword quickly.
Her anger rose as she heard Nani's scream and she clenched her fists and her head was down.
"...Why you?!" she yelled and she was behind Chaos and kicked him on the side of his head with such force that it sent him flying miles away.
She grabbed Nani and then turned to Amy, glaring at her with cold and murderous eyes.
"..You shall pay the same price as him.." said Yuu and appeared behind Amy and slashed her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:42 pm
"ahhh ugh...damn u "amy know she got one way use this blade and slash at yuu arm but now she is poison.chaos land some tree and shake his head and walk to them "so u got some strenght on u"said chaos.chaos use his sword and slice off ur sword in half.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:40 pm
"Tsch!!" said Yuu and smirked.
Suddenly, a hidden kunai knife appeared and spun it and gripped it tightly and quickly and used it to pierce Chaos's arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:19 pm
nani stood but felt werid and fell down and hit floor.one huge glash back and legs.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:53 am
Yuu glanced over to Nani and went to her to check on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:33 am
"master chaos that is over kill and that girl but that way to take out her legs or back"said Amy back off walk to chaos."yeah maybe it is little and she still alive that we care"said chaos hold on amy.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 am
Madi was fast asleep in her tree. She quietly purred as she dreamt of a peaceful land with no war.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:18 pm
Yuu placed the kunai knife in her mouth and carried Nani, falling back to the medics of the Hidden Leaf Village.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 am
"yuu...i am sorry.."said nani went back conciousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 am
Dr. McNeil
Sex : Male
Hieght :5,8
He uses advance meds.
Strongest Attack :a kick in the junk
Bio: Dr. McNeil is a leading medic on combatint sergery. He has saved many lives on the battle feild.
Favorite food: Haggis and crisps

Manpug

Manpug

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:20 am
I run over to the sight of the wounded caring little for my own safty knowing full well against such people as ninja I stand not a chance.
"You over there hold em still! I can't examin em when they thrash like this!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 am
I look up to Yuu as I inject meds into Nani's arm releaving the pain she must be experiencing. "What ever your invalved in you take it back out there. I'll take care of her. She's in good hands."  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:10 am
Madi wakes up and stretches digging her claws into the bark of the branch. She leaps down and goes into total human form. She starts walking to town.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 pm
"..I will...take her back to the Hidden Leaf Village, take her to the Hokage and tell Lord Hokage that she is a target to Chaos..that should be enough to have a reason for her to be protected...I'll protect Nani here even if it costs me my life...I will not let her be in Chaos's hands..." she said while the poison is taking effect and tried to stand up while taking her kunai knife.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

lily of rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:42 pm
Lord Hokage speak to me"so r u done made a ani-poison cure and dark is in hostpail so u cheek him and look on this," he give a file to rose wait."so this is dark clan but it was killed whole clan member amd his mother and father too"said rose give the cure to Lord Hokage hand.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games