Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GlitchFoxx

Sweetest Fox

23,150 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:39 am
Name: Still working this out, so call me Dot
Orientation: Gay (straight?) I like men.
Hobbies: Crappy art and crappy photography.

I'm a junior in college, born and raised in Texas, and I'm still "in the closet" when it comes to family. Entirely uncertain how to breach this topic with my mom.
Supernatural plays a big part in my life. Doctor Who, not so much, but still important.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 am
The name's Nathaniel, but i go by Nat. I'm 23 this year, and classify myself as a gay male. As for hobbies i cook (even though its more of a passion), I'm a nerd at heart so theres a lot of MTG, D and D, and a lot of techy stuff that is take place in my life. When i'm not nerding out, you can usually find me out clubbing, bar hopping and sometimes modeling. As for weakness/ fears i would have to say heights and image. Some people call me conceited, But if one hair is out of place its time to start all over with the daily process. If you like to know more about me just message me im really friendly and always down for a chat.v biggrin  

Lunner_Sol

Dangerous Bunny

10,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

xoxGH0STxox

Dedicated Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:20 am
Name: Ash
Orientation: Pansexual
Hobbies: Playing Batman. Because who wouldn't want to play the Bat himself?
Weaknesses: Spiders
Pets: None anymore sad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:27 pm
Hi there! I'm submitting this...mobiley, so I'm going to throw everything together into a small paragraph! People call me O.D, Slush, and Medusa. So make whatever name you want up for me! <3 I'm borderline lesbian I guess you could say...I enjoy art a lot and love to draw, paint, take pictures, and sculpt. Videogames are amazing, as well as comics books, and anime....I live right near NY, so I love going there and just walking around....<3 OH AND I LOVE 90's cartoons and slushies. My kryptonite is...cats...My god. And I have a one eyes p***y! She's 16. And I love her to shreds. <3  

Obsidian Deathwish

Enigmatised

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:20 pm
Hey. smile
My name's Charlie. I'm 20 years old, from England.
I am straight, but I'm also trans. It's not something I ideally want to make a big deal of, as far as my life in general goes. But it's something I'm dealing with right now and I'd be lying if I said I needed no support at all.
I'm single. Perpetually. wink
Currently taking half a year out of university to sort out my mental health before heading back in September to carry on with my degree in geology and physics. Yeah I am a nerd. It's cliché but true. I also like anime, writing fiction, drawing, metal music, and of course talking online.
PM me. Always. I'll love you... XD

████████████████████

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 am
Name : Panda 3nodding

Sexual Orientation : Gay
Height : 5'8"

Nationality : Cambodian
Zodiac : Gemini (June)
Languages : Fluent in English & Cambodian

Job : Makeup Artist + Cosmetologist

I am a very nice and friendly person and I love making new friends in real life. I am a social butterfly but I don't like interrupting people, I do it sometime but I don't do it very often. I like to give people a chance to talk and I also like to listen to what people have to say. I always known I'm different but I found out what gay really mean when I was in high school and that's when I started labeling myself as GAY, that's what society did anyway. I was an innocent child lol.

I am multi-talented. I'm not great at one thing but I'm good at everything, kinda sad. Yes, I got bully before but it wasn't that bad or anything just little things here and there but I always stand up for myself and do something back and LOOK does help you get through life! Believe me or not, people are really nice to me most of the time even straight guys. Look isn't always a great thing if you don't have a personality to go with it and I'm glad I got both and I am proud of it. I am not stuck up and I love other people as well.

If you can't love yourself, how in the world are you going to love someone else?

My whole life I am always true to myself and never a day that I deny that I was different from everyone else and I carry it everyday with pride! No matter what people and family said, I never try to be someone else I am not. I am proud of who I am and where I came from. Always be yourself no matter what and what other said about you have nothing to do with you at the end of the day. If you're happy that's all it matter.

I think I'm going to stop for now because I don't want to bore you guys. If you want to get to know me better, feel free to post in here or comment on my profile and you can message me too if you want. I don't bite.

My picture is in my signature if you want to know what I look like.  

GorgeousPanda

OG Gaian

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Masamune Breaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:47 am
I'm a transsexual and feel like everyone in the world hates me and I want to die, the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:44 am
Hello! My name is George. I am 18 years old and i am gay. I am a professional ballroom dancer, I like reading, drawing, listening to music and playing tennis.  

Luluemo

Dapper Gaian

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

That Hideous Grin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:29 pm
Name : Jim or Hawke, takes yer pick
Age : ancient lol let's just say well over 20 and leave it at that, mmkay?
Orientation : Bisexual
nationality : American
Height : 5'7"
Zodiac: Aquarium
Languages : English, Geek and Idiot
Weaknesses : Redheads and import beer
Hobbies : writing, cooking, gaming  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:30 am
Name: you can call me Wota smile
Orientation: L
Hobbies: drawing,going crazy over japanese idols XD
Pets: 2 adorable dogs :>
im awkward as a penguin sweatdrop  

Average Wota

Timid Gaian

Kayden_Phoenix2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 pm
Name: Kayden Renee Phoenix
Orientation: Bi
Hobbies: writing poetry and novels.
Height : 5'11"
weight : 232
Nationality : American
Zodiac : Cancer
Languages : English
Job biggrin isabled
Weaknesses: crowds and my short temper at times
Strengths: ability to get along with most people, my smile, my general all around good nature, and my love for animals

I am generally a very good person to be around as long as the other person is the same and does not try to start things with me. I love making new friends, but start out very shy at first.I am currently single and looking. I love shopping, listening to music, going to movies and concerts, picnics on the beach or at a park, walks in the moonlight (I am a night owl so I tend to love the night time.), and many other things. I have social anxiety, so I find it hard to hang out in very crowded areas with people I don't know unless I am with someone I do. I also have bi-polar disorder. My whole life, I have had a hard time being myself due to not having many people around me that understood and accepted all of what I am and mostly shunned people like me. This even included my parents that adopted me when I was 6 going on 7. I have put many masks on trying hard to be accepted and having to change each time someone refused to accept even one part of me. I began living everyone else's life and put my own on a shelf until 3 years ago when I began to take off the masks in order to try and get to know myself. I still have to admit I do not know who I really am except for bits and pieces of things I know for sure of. I do know I am attracted to both males and females. I also know that I like to regress and act, dress, and be treated like a baby girl in order to allow the girl inside of me to have her time to grow as the male outer part has already done. Anything else you would like to know, don't be afraid to message me and ask. I always try my best to be honest as possible and will answer as quickly as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Name: Crystal
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Height: 5'8"
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Languages: English, ASL
Hobbies: Photography, cooking/baking, nail art, surfing the internet..

If you want to know anything else just message me. (:

Charli Sierra

Captain Queen Official

Kawaii Abductee

8,875 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 pm
Name: Emily
Orientation: Bi
Hobbies: Xbox, Gaiaonline, Drawing.
My Fave Game is Final Fantasy
Weaknesses: Cute Girls. I get so nervous that I cant talk to them unless i already know them.
Pets: Dog. But i also want a Cat , Bunny and Turtle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 pm
*yawn* Hello fellow gaians *rubs eyes*

I'm not really into the whole "list things about yourself" type deal unless it's on my profile (which it is).

My name is Chandler and I'm a 19 year old senior (my birthday was the 4th). I'm an open bisexual (I bet you wouldn't have guessed) and I'm currently single.

I'm an overall good person even though I say I'm not. I admit, I'm a complete b***h at times but that's usually if I just woke up or I'm in a fairly bad mood. the thing I don't really like about myself is that I'm a people person, I like doing things for others. On the other hand, I wont hesitate to tell you off if you irritate me.

I'm kind of brain dead at the moment so I might post another one of these tomorrow of something since I don't know what to put here haha. If you want to talk, add me or pm me. If you want to role play, same thing.

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games