Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:02 pm

It just went through his shadow body. "See, you cannot harm me." He laughed as he thrust the sword into his neck. "Now, do you join, or do you die?" He asked.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:53 pm

far enough boy you cannot kill me Valis and for the third time that night summoned Christopher, "do kill him for me" Valis commaned and walked away seemly into a dead end ally

Wildear17

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:37 am

"Food sounds... Great." Diz replied as he rearranged the bandage covering his eye so that it was tighter and wasn't imparing the vision of his good eye. He grinned for a few moments as he gazed over at the window seeing an odd looking flower by it. I don't remeber that being there before. He thought to himself then returned his glance back to Dazeray.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:45 am

suddenly atlanta felt a strange jolt. "what the...?" she looked around warily. whatever that was, it didnt feel great. seeing nothing she turned back the direction she had been headed. there it was again. "what the hell do ya want?" she sighed, REALLY not in the mood for games. whatever tgis was, it was about to get its a** kicked. she unsheathed her sword and stood waiting. seeing a shadow flash she took off after it. "kimo, if thats you i am about to seriusly wound you!"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:58 am

"Why kill me, not your pupeteer?" He said tossing Christopher after Valis.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 pm

"because he said i would get your sol if i killed you as i said i really need souls" Christopher hissed

Wildear17

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:01 pm

"You are blinded..." He said as he faded away into the night. He reformed at the house in his room.
How are you? Roho asked.
"Shut it twerp." He responded.

Roho fled from him. When he stopped he looked back. What's gotten into you...
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Christopher holwed deeply angered but solwly comming around to what passed for as free will but for now he was pissed

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Sonia floated through the darkness, picking at the strands that floated past to find the soul she was looking for. After tugging on twenty of the infinite number of strings, she found the one she was looking for. Sonia smiled, before appearing in front of Valis, her scythe held on her shoulder. "I said I wanted your soul Valis... and this is one thing that I'm going to get...." She smiled before bringing the blade of her scythe to his head, the wind whooshing over the shaft of the scythe.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Valis smiled "then take it i have more foolish child" he said lightly

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:05 pm

"Stop stating things I already knew... I'm well informed on that matter Valis..." Sonia smiled, taking his soul and disappearing. She reappeared near Chris. Sonia walked towards him, stopping in front of Chris and holding out her hand, over which floated a glowing ball. "I know how much you needed it.. so I got his soul for you..." Sonia fell to her knees, and smiled softly.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Dazeray laughed lightly. She stood and took off around the corner. After a few minutes, she came back with a bowl. Dazeray gently handed it to Diz.
"Ok, so I may not be a master chef, but I can make some mean Mac & Cheese!" she smiled and crawled over to the other side of the bed by Diz.
Dazeray propped herself up against the headboard.
Roses. I miss my room in the Crusaders building, it smelled of roses.
Dazeray blinked and bit her lip, wondering if Diz would be interested in seeing her room when he felt better.

After Atlanta tackled Valis, Kimo watched the battle. After all, there was no reason to help if she obviously was taking care of herself.
I'll follow her when she leaves. he thought.
After about an hour, she was walking down an alley, not even close to drunk even though she had drank quite a bit.

"Kimo, if thats you, I am about to seriously wound you!"

Kimo chuckled to himself and padded into the open moonlight.
Yes, it is me. What were you going to do if it was a mugger, swing that metal stick around? Kimo snickered at the thought.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:43 pm

"beligerent fool. this 'stick' as you call it is razor sharp and magically charged. besides, if it was a mugger i would have merely had a snack and left him with a few broken bones as a warning." she smiled at the thought, realizing that she had almost wished it was a mugger. "why havent you returned to your master, anyway?" she replied, knowing how much cats hated being reminded they were pets. "and what the hell did you do to cause those damn jolts?" she mumbled thinking about how fun it would be to use that on someone.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:27 pm

"thank you" Christopher said sounding both humbeled and greatful he vanished with the ball, a moment later he reapered and helped her to her feet, he smelled strongly of ash and smoke "everything should start to get back to normal" he mused " not only to i thank you but all of demonation dose as well" he then looked past her at the gathering dawn "shell we go home now?" he asked

Wildear17

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:46 am

"Ok, so I may not be a master chef, but I can make some mean Mac & Cheese!"

Diz laughed lightly as Dazeray gave him the bowl and sat on the bed He began to eat quietly but stopped when he noticed Dazeray looking at the flower by the window. "Are you ok?" He asked as he put the bowl down next to him. "You seem slightly... Upset?" He continued as he rubbed his chin then looked over at the flower by the window. As educated as he was Diz couldn't remember what flowers were which, not that he ever really needed to know.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games