Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:40 am
HEY EVERYONE! We're back online, but ya'll will have to repost on page 63. DA MIDNIGHT RAIN HASH RETURNEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:31 pm
(( cry I've missed this RP so much!!! crying We are back!!! mrgreen ))

Arias glared at him.
"Hello, Zeke."
Zeke snapped his open mouth closed and sighed. It took a moment for him to regain his composure.
"What a pleasant surprise, Arias! Really, hostility wasn't necessary to get close to me."
Arias growled at him, "Shut the hell up and get off of me!"
"Is that your father's dagger? My apologies, you can stab me with it once I have had my tea."
"Don't you dare mention my father!! You have absolutely no right even thinking about my family, you spineless turd!"
Zeke calmly stood up and walked over to the cart. He picked up one of the cups and sipped it. Zeke smiled and set it back down. Arias continued to glare at him as he picked up the sugar cubes and hovered over the other cup.
"One cube or two?" he asked rather politely.
She snarled in response, "Quit acting like this is a friendly visit."
"How do you want me to act, darling? I'm sorry, but it has been years since I had a guest that actually entertained me."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:21 pm
Ebony stopped and grinned. "Get ready to bust some a**." She jumped out and started attacking anything near her, leaving in her wake a bloody trail.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:12 pm
A twisted sort of smirk contorted Deston's face when a few people rushed him, all determined to slay whatever creature was standing before them. He didn't move and simply closed his ice blue eyes for a few seconds, reopening them to the sight of several of his enemies impaled on the spires of ice that had jutted up out of the ground. The ice demon let one or two get close enough to touch him, freezing them in their tracks before walking forward, forming a spear of pure ice in his right hand as another rushed him. He had the capacity to be quick and efficient, but he didn't use it. Instead, Deston took the time to be slow and precise, picking up the stragglers that came in behind Ebony. He supposed he could claim that he was watching her back, but in reality he was just enjoying himself like the sick b*****d his current "mood" was.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Ebony grinned as a group of twelve guards surrounded her, loving the fact that they thought they needed twelve men to take her, a single, human woman. She slaughtered them one by one until none remained. She strode confidently forward, only to be caught around the throat by a man jumping from the shadows. She started to buck him when she saw the glint of light against a large blade. She stood perfectly still. "Kill me and you'll never find Arias alive." she threatened, praying the girl hadn't been caught already. She flet the guard stiffen and knew they were ok. "Take me to Zeke or your girl is dead." the guard motioned for another to take Deston. She nodded slightly to him, hoping he would go along. "You may see Master Zeke, but try anything and you will die." He threatened back, removing the blade and roughly pulling her down a corridor. As they reached what she assumed was Zeke's chamber the guard knocked, almost tentatively.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:13 pm
Deston continued along his bloody rampage until Ebony got caught. Only then did he hesitate and only because there was too much of a possibility of her getting caught in his crossfire. The ice demon told himself that he didn't care what happened to either of the two females he had been spending time with, that his hesitation was due to the fact that one might turn on him if the other perished. Yes, that was the reason for it. Deston fought against the guard who came to take him, despite Ebony's look. It was too much of an instinct ingrained into his personality to stop. Well, at least until the man found out how to disarm him, then that instinct went away. No matter, the demon could wait and bide his time.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:36 pm
Arias glared at him. His expression was calm...almost...happy? She opened her mouth to reply something quite rude when suddenly there was a faint knock at the door. She wasn't surprised that the person was so timid to approach, considering the way Zeke was.
Zeke looked up, the depths of his ruby eyes filled with thought. He sighed and put down his tea cup, throwing a smile toward Arias.
"Don't be too loud, my dear. The men here aren't used to spirited beauties like yourself."
Arias growled in her chest in response.
"Come in." Zeke announced to the door.
It opened, very slowly, to reveal two guards. Their eyes only widened fractionally when they saw Arias.
The fact that they aren't surprised that I'm here - that fact is disturbing. she mused.
Before she could do anything else, a gasp caught in her throat as she saw Ebony and Deston shoved forward.
"E-Ebony! Dest-" she paused when Zeke's eyes caught hers. "Que faites-vous ici ? " she whispered toward Deston.
"Ah, the pyscho witch and the frost-bit demon. So good of you to visit."

((Que faites-vous ici ? = What are you doing here?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:07 pm
"Psyco doesn't even begin to cover me, big boy." Ebony retorted, grinning. "Plush pad." she commented, her eyes roving Zeke's chamber. "Yea, rockin to see you to." she said, rolling her eyes. "Aight, I put up with y'all till now, but this death grip thing really isn't workin for me." she said, tossing the guard easily over her head now that there wasn't a knife to her throat. "Much better." she said, rubbing her arm where the guard had held her.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:15 pm
Zeke watched the girl, quite amused with her style. He raised an eyebrow and put one hand in his jean's pocket.
"Well, before you get too worked up, please come in and have some tea."
Zeke's eyes drifted back to Arias from under his maroon spikes. Quickly turning away, he walked back to the tea tray.
"You can be sure none of it is poisoned, after all, I'm drinking it. Arias isn't coward enough to kill me like that."
Arias felt her cheeks burn but she nodded in agreement.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:44 pm
Ebony snorted, "Tea. Yea. Right." she said, sitting where she was, cross legged, on the floor. "Unless it's a major caffeine pumped carbonated load of crap or a terrible for for you energy drink, it doesn't touch my lips. Unless of course I'm coming off a magic buzz... Can't exactly expect that to go away without help" she said, sweeping the legs of the guard that held Deston out from under him. "Sorry you had to deal with that, dude. Had to make sure Arias here was all good." she said, delivering a swift punch to the man's groin where she sat.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:12 pm
Deston's ice blue eyes gauged the room, everything in it, and Zeke once he was pushed in by a guard. He only smirked when Arias asked what they were doing there, a few flecks of red blood visible on his hands. That had gotten there when the ice demon had stabbed one of the guards, kinda like the way paint gets on your hands when you push the paint roller too hard. He did nothing to remove the guard from behind him, and soon enough the man was taken care of by Ebony. Deston took a few steps into Zeke's room once he was released, but took a position leaning against the wall that the door was set into. He wasn't going to go near that tea unless it was iced. The demon crossed his arms, eyes gauging the room with a dangerous look that screamed that it wasn't the same person Zeke had met before. Strangely enough, the rest of his "moods" were silent with rapt attention as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:49 pm
Zeke sipped from the china cup, his maroon eyes jumped from Ebony to Deston.
"So, ice demon, I take it that you haven't chose to join my 'group'?"
By now, Arias had lost her fire. The urge to kill that had pumped through her was now gone. All she felt now was a vacant feeling of rusty hate toward Zeke.
Her eyes automatically flickered to the tea cart when she sensed movement. A small, snowy-white head poked out from under the cloth. It blinked its intelligent eyes at her.
Hello, darling!
Ardeo! she thought the name in surprise. I had almost forgotten about him.
The small fox blinked, Believe me, I know. Surprisingly, I'm not offended. he replied from reading her expression.
Now, look away casually and go back to ignoring my existence.

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 pm
"Clearly not." Deston replied smoothly when Zeke spoke of his failure to join that group of his.
He didn't like following someone's command for some reason, one that none of his "moods" could remember. The ice demon didn't let it bother him, he was used to not remembering a lot of things. He didn't particularly like that they were now just playing one massive waiting game, but he'd deal with it for the moment. Deston supposed he'd just have to learn patience.

'It is a virtue.' One "mood" piped up.
He promptly told that "mood" to shut up.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:24 am
Ebony was precisely at the right level to see Ardeo peek his head out. Forgot about that little buggar. she thought to herself. She pretended to be staring off into space as he jerked back in the cart, forcing her eyes to unfocus.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Evil_Maiden420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 pm
((hey can i rejoin? i probably wont be able to keep up but i will try as hard as i can))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff