Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
KILL THIS THREAD! Win 1k, new prizes p1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a natural killer?
Why yes, yes I am.
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Who, me? *looks innocent*
67%
 67%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 46

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:23 pm
Hhmmm...you might be on to something...*goes to bag beside chair and digs around for a few and comes up with a syringe and a small vial of clear liquid* Aha, there it is! *comes back to where TES and Katana are* Okay, this is a mild sedative that will induce a coma-like state but he'll be able to come around once it wears off. *gets a few alcohol pads from bag and cleans TESs left arm just inside the elbow for the injection site. Then Icy proceeds to fill syringe with the sedative and places needle at the vein* Okay, *Icy hesitates and looks at Katana* Here we go...Wait a minute! I-I can't do this...here*hands needle to Katana* You do it!

UGH!!! *slides back looking at her spit-filled lap* Why you little-! ARGH! *stands up and stomps off to her bag*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:25 pm
*grabs TES before he can get too far away* Oh, our little dark elf is back in the land of the living! Psyzapp will be so happy xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 22!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:27 pm
what the hell were you going to inject me with? scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:29 pm
*looks around sheepishly* oh, um.....*smiles brightly* Have you had your flu shot, TES? You know that flu season is upon us, right? xd ISN'T THAT RIGHT, ICY? WE WERE JUST GOING TO GIVE HIM A FLU SHOT???? *smiles sweetly at TES*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 pm
*throws TES an evil glare and goes back to attempting to clean her dress* After I try to save your life, give you a chance to live and this is how you repay me?! scream You better be glad I was in good conscience when I grabbed that syringe and sedative. I could've given you soemthing else if I was in the mood I'm in RIGHT NOW! evil  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 87!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:35 pm
*holds his arm where he was about to be injected* Why would you suddenly think to give me a flu shot while I'm unconscious? I never get flu shots.

Edit: *looks at Icy in complete disbelief* I don't think someone that's passed out needs a sedative, of all things.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:36 pm
*smiles brightly* Like I said...flu season is upon us..... blaugh Is there a problem, TES?  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 49!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:38 pm
*gives up trying to clean dress* Just forget it, it's ruined! *snatches dress off and throws on the chair, stepping into the hot tub with another Corona. Leans head back and closes eyes, plotting very hard against TES*

EDIT: *glares at TES* It was to keep you from "crossing over". We didn't know whether you were dead or what and we were trying to keep you from leaving m-er, us and that's what we came up with! scream *turns back to TES and continues plotting*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:43 pm
*hands Icy a wedge of lime for her Corona* Well, TES, I hope you're happy. Now you've ruined her dress.....and it was so pretty too! *slips into hot tub across from Icy*  
ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 15!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 pm
Aside from the fact that I was about to be injected with mystery fluid while unconscious by two ladies that likely would not be in possession of any medical equipment nor have substantial knowledge on how to properly inject someone who have also been drinking...... no... no problem at all....

*notices Icy throwing a fit about her dress and mumbles to himself*
sheesh... it's not like dark elves spit acid. stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:50 pm
*grins at TES* Hey, I have an idea! How about you join us in the hot tub and we can discuss everything so that we can be friends again???? 4laugh Here's a nice spot right between Icy & myself....  
Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 85!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:53 pm
*tosses TES a knowing glance* I heard that! Your spit may not be acidic, but your words are! gonk *I, if you must know, do have a working knowledge of medical treatment and how to "inject" a person, thank you very much. And as far as the drinking part goes, again, it was in order to SAVE YOUR LIFE! scream *exasperated sigh* Why do I even bother?! rolleyes If I wanted to kill you or harm you, my dear TES, I would've done it with that tea I made you.....hhhmmmmm? *turns back to face Katana*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 76!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:07 pm
Tea, eh?

*pulls out a small hand-held tape recorder and speaks into it quietly* Note to self: Do not accept tea from Icy Reign
*places the recorder back into his pocket*

Even if you are knowledgeable about giving injections, I wouldn't trust anyone trying to give one to me while unconscious. True story: earlier this year before having some surgery done I ended up with two bruised arms due to having difficult to find veins. Apparently all the normal stuff like tapping the injection spot, tying a band around the arm, and pumping the fist did not work with me. When they finally found my vein, I let out a small uncontrollable yelp from how painful it was to get the IV in. Mind you, this was not from being afraid of IVs or needles... it actually just hurt a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 pm
Um, but, TES.....if you're unconscious....how're ya gonna feel the injection??? confused  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 22!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:14 pm
(Yeah, I've had a few nut-job nurses who didn't know what the heck they were doing when drawing blood or giving an injection and wound up with a few painful bruises myself! I almost slapped one b/c she just stuck the needle in, no warning, no checking for a vein, I mean literally jabbed me with the damn needle!)

*frustrated sigh* See? I give you a scenario about what could have happened and you turn it into something worse! You don't have to make voice notes to not accept anything else from me cause you don't ever have to worry about me giving you anything else! *sniffs* You are a mean elf...guess that's why you're so dark!  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games