Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Chief held still as all the lights went out again in the castle, she could feel Dark coming closer so it was of no surprise when she found his body pressed up against hers. She tried not to tremble as he followed her body with his mouth, but when their eyes met....she knew she had lost. Giving off a shouter, there was little she could do to stop it, because she truly liked it when he lost control of himself; it only made her want him more and that was just crazy!!!

"Acheron, this is my body." she tried to sound firm but that failed too,"and I have the right to do with it as I choose, you can't stop me from feed off of whoever I want," Chief bite down on her bottom lip as she saw his look of interest.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:18 pm
*smiles* well now that you mentioned it im thinking of ways to thank you far all you help. blaugh  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:32 pm

*Goddess snuggled closer to Nick and smiled back. She could sence what was happening in the rest of the Castle, but tonight she couldn't bring herself to give a f***. She also knew that RA-IEM wanted her to have a look at Scarlet. Goddess would have liked to put that off, but she knew it couldn't wait* "Why don't we go back to the Ball? I'm sure that we can find somewhere there to have a little fun. And I have to check on Scarlet. From what I've gathered, she's not doing to good. And I'm getting hungery." *Goddess got up andshe and Nick went to Scarlets room. Knocking on the door, Goddess called* "Scarlet? RA-IEM? It's Goddess and Nick. Can we come in? I want to see if I can do anything for Scarlet."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:42 pm
"SURE come on in i need you take a look at her for me" *RA-IEM ran to the door and opened it*  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:45 pm
*sat back against the headboard*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Dark lifted Mega onto her desk, and pressed closer to her, "and what do you want love?" He closed his eyes as he saw her tilt her head in silent invitation. Hungrily he bite and sucked on her neck, trying to flush out all traces of "him" from her systems. He held her close and he's fangs retract back into his mouth. Picking her up, he carried them both back to her leather office chair and sat them down in it. Neither one said a word for a while, both lost in their own thoughts.  

Phantom Touch

Diyske

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 pm
*he puts his hand on Scarlets cheek* "you shant have no reason to thank me. Just keeping a smile on your face is thanks enough."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm
*can't help but smile to RA-IEM's comment.* thanks, but i have to repay you in some way.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image"Oh uhm sure.." Nick followed Goddess towards Scarlet's room and waited outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm

*Goddess walked over to Scarlet* "Well, first thing's first. I need you to tell me what has RA-IEM so worried. He wouldn't have asked for my help if he didn't need it. He knows better then to waste my time with needless things. Though, he does have some powerful feelings for you. You might want to tell now, or I'll get that old turtle" *points at RA-IEM* "to come out of his shell."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 pm
ummm...*looks over at RA-EIM and in a way tells him if he could explain it to her.* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 pm
User ImageNick stayed outside the room. He adjusted his bowtie and fixed his sleeves before peeking into the room. After a minute of eavesdropping, he withdrew back to the hall and waited for Goddess to finish. I wonder what she has planned tonight..  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:05 pm

"I don't think that RA-IEM is going to tell me anything, so, with your permission, I would like to probe your mind so I can figure out the best way to help you, Scarlet. And RA-IEM, if you're going to clam up and sulk, go keep Nick company out in the hall." *Goddess pulled up a chair beside Scarlets bed and sat down, waiting for her answer*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 pm
*stays silent for awhile then answers* yeah ok.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:18 pm

"Thank you, Scarlet. This will be quick. I know what I'm looking for, and I won't look at anything else in your mind." "Goddess took Scarlets hand and closed her eyes. She saw at once what was wrong with Scarlet and she withdrew from her mind* "Well, I have good news. I can cure this in one shot. The bad news is, I need a plant that I don't have. I need the Killknot plant and it grows in a place that only Centaurs can enter. It will take me a day to find it, but I shall be back to cure you, Scarlet." *Goddess got up and left Scarlet to get some rest. It's not an easy thing to have your mind probed. Goddess knew that Scarlet would sleep for a good few hours, giving her the time to find the plant and carry out her own mission*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games