Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon managed to scrub his body quickly, making sure he smelled nice and clean still before he shut off the water and shook himself off before pushing off the curtain and took the towel, drying himself off a bit more before getting dressed in the clothing that had been left in here for him. He continued to sing, however, he changed songs. He snapped his fingers to the beat that played in his mind and ended up dancing out of the bathroom. For once in the last few days, he was at perfect ease with his surroundings, not caring who heard him or what they thought.

llOOC: {X}ll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm
Soli looked at Leon she was still sitting at Caldwell's feet."You sure seem happy Leon."She got up and started heading towards the kitchen to get something to eat.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Dameon Black
"Okay," Robert said. "This isn't something you rush. And like I said, I might have an idea to figure out who killed the Prince."

Nike blew out the breath that she was holding, "Thank you for that Robert. So, tell me what you have found," She switched to business mode to get her head in the game and out of the clouds.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 pm
A monsterous aura came from Bragos house that could be felt from even where Nike and Robert where. Brago had released his maximum Demonic aura that he could muster with his restraints. His eyes grew red  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:08 pm
"We simply read the past of the body," Robert said. "He probably saw the one who killed him, so my touch-sensitivity can help." He could feel Brago's demonic aura and frowned. "What is he doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:10 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"Happy is an incorrect term." Leon said once he stopped singing and followed behind her, hoping she didn't mind him doing so, "Relaxed is the right one." He grinned happily, exposing his sharp canines.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:16 pm
"Being an egghead as usual. There's no reason to bother him I was just there, he's training or something." Nike shook her head as that annoying buzzing sound started up again. "We should go check the body, Wink's got it on ice at Embrace. Oh, which reminds me, I should probably take Tony off the hook.....Always so busy."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:19 pm
"Yeah, you probably should take Tony off the hook," Robert said. "Now let's go."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Brag struggled than freed himself with the help of his aura. A number of similar creatures surrounded Brago. Too many for him to count. He lost focus. "I wont win... unless" His left restraint hit the floor. He had unlatched it in his fear. The aura felt around the city doubled a great breeze flew with the aura. The aura was so powerful, it seeped through the whispers spells and penetrated his house. This was forbidden. Brago blew out all the windows to his mansion and the mansion was shakeing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 pm
"Okay relaxed then I'll make hamburgers I'm starving."Soli smiled back at him and began taking things out and cooking a while later she made a big batch of hamburgers to eat,"Let's dig in."Suddenly she felt Bargo's demonic aura."Looks like he's training too."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image
Hana felt him focus so she increased the pressure. When she saw him take off him restraint, she released the illusion. She didn't know what to do now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:27 pm
Nike felt the blowback of Brago's aura. "Holy crap, what the hell is he doing." She looked at Robert and she sighed. This had to be stopped and she couldn't do it without revealing a part of herself. "Robert, before we go any further, there is something about me that is....well its a secret. I can't explain it all to you and I don't want to lie, but will you trust me and let me keep my secrets?"  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:28 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Brag struggled than freed himself with the help of his aura. A number of similar creatures surrounded Brago. Too many for him to count. He lost focus. "I wont win... unless" His left restraint hit the floor. He had unlatched it in his fear. The aura felt around the city doubled a great breeze flew with the aura. The aura was so powerful, it seeped through the whispers spells and penetrated his house. This was forbidden. Brago blew out all the windows to his mansion and the mansion was shakeing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:29 pm
The Whisperer calmed things down after he started making a spell for the aura to stop coming within his home though his spells for hiding it and blocking it were gone now,now everyone would know were they were."Most troublesome."He made the book glow fiercer to make the person holding it come to his home.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:30 pm
"Yeah," Robert said. "Like I said, I love you. I don't want you to tell me any secrets if you don't want me to know."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games