Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:00 pm
Jumpy finished sharpening the blade, and Displeasure said for her "Thank you for sharing.", and she pulled her own knife out and started sharpening it. Her energy sword needed no sharpening.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:02 pm
jacob looked at his newly sharpened blade and said."thanks for sharpening." then he asked."so...i thought all the profits were killed off...what's this new one doing?and whats the plan to stop him?"
(im realy sorry guys but i gota go. be on tommarrow after 11am)  

Cool Avii Dudee

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm
Jumpy stayed silent, sharpening her blade. She honestly didn't know the first part, but when he asked how to stop him, she had a dull voice. "Kill him, and anything in our way doing so." Her voice was calm, emotionless, and distant. She was already in her 'I-Want-To-Shoot-Something' state of mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:51 pm
(has the hunter landed yet or no)
Marcus noticed the new voice over the comm "sup new guy im Marcus back in the day when i proved myself a good battle ready spartan they used to call me blacksmith or Marcus blacksmith saintclair because i preferred the gravity hammers and i did something awesome with them but now the people that are with you on that pelican with you right now jumpy sen and jack just call me Marcus and you should be honored to be working with all 3 of them and welcome to the team" Marcus was just sitting on top of one of the scorpions waiting  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:59 pm
((The hunter HAS ALREADY landed, Marc, we all *UNFORTUNATELY* have to wait on the other person, the one playing Shrukan.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:03 pm
(Well yes the Omega Hunter has been on the ground for a while it is just the first part of the plan involves the stasis field being activated and pdragon hasn't been active lately and I don't want to take control of his characters. Mind you if we can't get things started by Christmas I will just for I don't want every one else getting bored.)

Sen turned his head slightly. "Hey new guy I just want you to know this job is pretty risky so any goodbyes you want to say to anybody on the ground say them now for after that I want all comm communication to only go between us and our teamate Marcus and Shrukan on the ground got that Spartan."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:49 pm
Jumpy sheathed her knife and leaned against a bulkhead of the pelican.

((*has been bored*))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:39 pm
(my bad guys. oh and gosli has been on the pelican with you and allready gave you the device so its technically you didn't need me for anything)

"allright give me about 10 minutes and it should be done" with that said Gosli took the device from sen and dissapeared into the portal, his sentinels had allready moved the teleporter to the power plant and were hard at work rerouting the neighboring cities power to the plant. a swarm of altleast two hundreds sentinels filled the air harmoniously working in tandem. as the preperations were being made Gosli took the device and hooked it up to the main generator of the plant and began calibrating it to accept the massive charge.

on the field shrukan was circling around the giant hunter about a out from it still, the large creature was to lumbering and slow to properly keep up with him so he managed to get around to its back quickly. "operation piss off godzilla is a go" he began firing the mech's sentinel beam at the center of the back were it was weakest, weakest being very releative in this case, to the hunter it must have felt like nothing more than a small sting but it was enough to get it to focuse on shrukan. as it turned to focus on him shrukan began racing back leading it towards the site of the plant "so just have to stall for ten minutes before arriving at the plant? no problem" he began firing his shoulder mounted plasma cannon up at the hunter's head obscuring its vision enough to make sure it missed with its massive fuel rod cannon when it shot at him.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:04 pm
((I SWEAR, IT'S LIKE HE HIDES IN THE BACKGROUND AND WAITS!!!))

Jumpy smiled, watching Shrukan annoy the hell out of the hunter. She could just imagine the Brutes inside it enticing it on, telling it to go for it, which would make Shrukan's job five times easier. "Don't hunters come in pairs...?" She asked suddenly, the thought just now dawning on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:19 pm
(hey now inside voices, plus everyone knows that the last momment is allways the right momment)

Shrukan dodged between raining blast from the hunter's fusion cannon and got up closer to it. "hmmmm I wonder" he drove up closer to it, as he got closer the hunter stopped firing at him and attempted to stomp him. as its foot hovered above shrukan he managed to to fall back just narrowly avoiding it. he then activated the rear thrusters and rode up the side of its leg, its metalic armor providing a good smooth surface to drive on. as he went up the things chest. covenant troops started pooring out of it taking pot shots at him. his plasma motar and shoulder turret made quick work of the grunts and jackals and as a cheiftan free feel down through the air hammer over head shrukan gravity punched it in half, both sides plummeting to their doom "allright lets see if we can't disarm this thing" he rode all the way up the hunter's chest until its arm was in proper distance. he then flipped to opene the secret compartment in his c**k pit and slammed his fist down on the shiny red button. the mech's chest opened and shot out the red kill ball which hit the hunters arm and started rolling down until it got caught in one of the nitches in the hunters armor "gotcha........." the ball began to shine blindingly bright and extended out a red stasis field. the brains of the worms controlling the arm all died instantly causing the hunter's arm to fall limply to the side and prove its weapon to be unusable.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:24 pm
((If only we had more of those... -insert sigh here-))

Jumpy smiled. "Shurkan should take a vacation from that suit and join in the INSIDE fight..." she said, giggleing, then she turned her comms on. "Hey Shrukan! Are you having fun being a balerena for that thing!?" She said, seeing if he'd start joking around so that everyone felt a little easier about things.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:39 am
(heh sorry everyone my father comes home today from california,i can only make this post,maby if someone comes on before my hour is up i can post again but here)
jacob knoded and switched on his radio pack.he liked the various communications that came from. he was given the nickname radio because of his adaptation in hearing and attention to detail in every commication sent and recieved. from simply hearing the sender's voice he could determine the situation they were in even withought them saying so."just tell me when you want it turned off...the voices...kind of calm me down..." he said. then he turned down the valume and asked."so,why are we letting the elets go anyway?one would think the UNSC would make them pay for the genoside they committed along with the rest of the covenent.this war is screwed up.we even got one of em leadeing our forces...i mean i dont meant to be racist but when a people like that destroy almost every human settled coloney and even try to take down earth why not go to their planets and nuke em?...ah...nevermind,i know it sounds like i hate them but...well i dont. i just see a secrity risk is all."(sorry to seem raceist i plan to make my guy learn to respect them)  

Cool Avii Dudee

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:58 am
Sen pretends to ignore Jacob even though he was definately aggravated by his statements. Focus just let the anger be directed at your enemy.

Jack himself just turned his head slightly at Jacob's statement not wanting to get involved.

Then the 10 minutes were up. "Okay then hold on for we are going in." Sen made a sharp turn with the ship and started to head towards and open compartment near the lower back of the Hunter Omega that was spilling out infantry units. "Marcus have the Rattlesnakes open fire but be warned this thing has dropped ground units repeat there is infantry landing on the ground."

At the capital for the new Covenant regime the Prophet of Rebirth was looking over a very importent project with Hades and the beast Pluton flanking him like bodyguards. "It is a shame we could only send in one of them but its brother was just not ready yet. Hades go see if it's done and if so have it strike a small out of the way human settlement don't need them learning of Omega 2 to soon now."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:00 pm
Marcus heard sen " yeah i see them chief " Marcus now started commanding the rattlesnakes " rattles snakes we need all the cannons firing at the legs there should be one person firing the cannon on each cannon and one firing the turret everyone else fire at the ground units repeat for each cannon there should be two people actually operating the cannon one is firing the actual cannon and the other is firing the turret every one else fires at the ground unit " with that said Marcus started running toward the covenant ground units there were about 5 large units and each one had to have about 70 covenant solders there were all types there were grunts,jackals,chieftains,skirmishers,brutes and more Marcus got to them first the rattlesnakes had already stated taking them out by 3 at a time and the cannons had stated shooting at the hunters legs and you could already see gaping holes on the hunters legs , Marcus had luckily stocked up on weapons back on the ship he first got a gravity hammer and started smashing away killing 5 covenant solders at a time making a path as he went from his right he dodged a chieftains hammer by mere inches but he dint dodge the blast he was pushed back against a wall of covenant troops knocking about 20 grunts and jackals down Marcus body ached but nothing serious Marcus stood up "alright you want to play come on lets play" Marcus said this more to him self than anyone else , the chieftain charged Marcus charged as well the chieftain raised his hammer Marcus dint Marcus brought his own gravity hammers hilt on to the chieftains face and heard a bone chilling crack the chieftain fell but after a few seconds the chieftain got on all four as to get up and brought his face up to reveal a bloody misshaped face and Marcus raced his gravity hammer and hit him strait on the face the force of the blast blew the chieftains head right off , the chieftains body slumped to the ground now Marcus went back to blasting the covenant troops down to size  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:04 pm
Jumpy was aiming out of the back of the pelican, getting headshots as they raced torwards the Hunter Omega, one shot missed where she was aiming though, and ricocheted off of a dead Brutes helmet, right into the face of a brute behind Marcus, the CRACK of the shot, as well as the Brutes power armor failing instantly and shattering could easily be heard by Marcus, though, the body falling to the ground after doing a summer-sault backwards probably couldn't. She shook her head at her own luck and leaned back in.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games