Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm
"Well then, you better go find them. I'm not sure if I'll find mines here, so I'm leaving. Good luck." She held out her hand to shake with his. When their hands touched, Dawn felt a pain coming from the veins in her wrist and she swore she saw blood coming from it. Dawn jerked her hand away and stared at her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:34 pm
Darren shook her hand and then felt a slight pain in his wrist, and he quickly pulled his hand back.  

Dullrod

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:44 pm
Dawn held onto her still stinging hand. "What was that?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:49 pm
"What do you mean?" He said as little confused of what he said (seriously what did you mean XD )  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:52 pm
Struggling to walk down the stairs, Solar nearly tripped down the stairs and land face flat. She then looked out of the window, and saw the Sun has planted its self in the bright blue sky (I dunno what time of day it is O.o).
She sighed, rubbing her blood-dripping knee from scratches of the glass. She then bandaged it as the blood had rubbed itself clean, and set off towards the Kitchen to get some food, but stopped as she heard many voices, and one Experiment's life seemed to have ended already... She then sighed, knowing that that girl should've disappeared by now. Solar set foot into the kitchen, and hurriedly took a orange and out of the kitchen she went. She then slowly peeled the orange peels outside the Mansion, and ate the whole thing in one go, then sighed, and went back into the mansion, Kitchen.
"You should be careful out there." Solar said to Dawn. "Oh, and sorry for the late introduction. I am Solar, and you must be Dawn. I have heard of you before..." She ignored the bleeding of the strangers' hand right now...

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:53 pm
"People aren't just going to sit and stay quiet. They're going to get bored, then they'll start a riot. Especially without something to control them. We need some kind of....governement. You know, things like small rules" he stared out at the window and saw two people fighting. "It's already started."  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:57 pm
((It's actually night lol))

"Oh, it seems I don't know everyone in the house as I thought I did. Thank you, but I think I'll be able to handle with my two good friends." Dawn ignored the pain and smiled at Solar.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:58 pm
"What do you suppose we do...."  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:01 pm
Darren looked at his hadn and then looked up. "what just happened?" he said to dawn  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:08 pm
((Oh well. Night becoming Morning XD))
"Good, because Scouts'll be looking for you after. So keeps your eyes everywhere. And your welcome." Solar smiled back, then looked out of the window again. Her eyes seemed to glow a bright yellow and gold as she stared at the Sun, then closed her eyes. "Take this. Its a crystal that helps you see through the Short Future." She said as she opened her eyes and a gold crystal floated in the air. "I'm not sure if it will come in handy at a time like this..." Lifting her head up from the crystal, she looked over at the D-Virus Experiment, then looked at both of their hands. Blood dripping. "Blood Pact maybe... Don't trust me fully though! I'm just guessing..."

Xx_MooNLighT_X

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:15 pm
"Blood Pact?" Now that you mention it, I have seen a bit of someone making a Blood Pact, but not enough to get a lot of information." Dawn looked deep into her thoughts and decided to try again. "Darren, give me your hand. This time, don't let go."

"We should get people with the best judgement organized. First, let's stop that fight." Raz turned around from the window and went down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:18 pm
"Can we hurry it up?" Yuki said impatiently while packing some food in a bag she had found. "Because of what recently happened they probably want to get all the experiments together. And they already know that I helped break an experiment loose they'll want me." she closed the bag and stood in the doorway.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:21 pm
"wait....what....im confused?" he said putting his hand out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:34 pm
Dawn grabbed his hand and the pain came again. She winced at the paine, but didn't let go. Her eyes were closed, but she could tell what was happening. The Virus' were flowing into each of their blood streams, calming each other down and eventually destroying each other's time limit. Then the pain stopped and Dawn opened one eye. "Is it over?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:01 pm
Darren opened his eyes "ya i guess it is" he said looking at his hands.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games