Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:37 am
"But you always can change your love..." Flara said as she look down and up at Ogan. "She, Doesnt love you, It doesn't mean you can't change your love..." Flara explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 am
((@DraggGirl:If you ever need someone to help, I am here. But I don't know anyone in this guild much..))
Bubble is getting anxious."We need to find Flara, guys."

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:50 am
"Ha! I'm a clone! Nago's a clone! Just because the guy gets a bump on the head, forgot that he was to kill you all, and wants to stop me from doing whatever I want to do to the human race doesn't mean that it could have came out the same for me! He was the one to be the perfect elemental soldier in killing you all and I was the guy who had the intention and willpower to run the world once he did away with the Guardians. I don't even know why or whom we were clones of but I didn't care! Besides, I could always have my Goddess/bride as a prisoner of love, but I would care for her life and keep her alive unlike you and my brother..............Nago's the one endowed with morals and honor, which is why he followed the orders to kill you Guardians without questions at first, but looks like I'm going to have to kill you first just to begin terminating all of you. When my time comes, be sure to see me in Hell with you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:51 am
"We know we need to find her!" Diamond exlaimed as she look up and saw Ancient guardians flying up.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:53 am
Bubble watched with Windy and Diamond."Where are they going?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:57 am
"Dummy!" Diamond giggled and said "They are with us, Just flying!" Diamond then look uo and think if her Ancient Guardian would be here.
Flara look down and said "But thats..." Flara stopped "Thats is like...Slave...Making Bubble like a slave..." Flara added.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:03 pm
Bubble looks up."So, we all have an ancient guardian??"Bubble asked.((Are we flying??))
"lets go then."Windy says.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:04 pm
"Yes........you have a point, but I'll make sure that she be quite comfortable with a life as an enslaved queen of this world. Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Nago rolls his new ride to a hill as he starts it up and sat in the seat, he had spent a little time modifying it to survive a battle with tanks, and attached the weapons onto it as he revs the throttle for heat up the engine.
User Image
"Let's ride............"

Soon, he crashes on a guarding post as he breaks through the gates with his motorcycle, and began the attack as he shot down multiple clones before any started to take up arms and fired back.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 pm
(( No, Only ancient guardians ))

Flara then look at the two throne's as she walk to it and look back at Ogan, "What are those?" Flara then look back at it, The first throne look like king's and other Queen's.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:14 pm
Bubble looks around."Wait...where is Melanie?"Bubble asks looking for her sister.

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:17 pm
Nago heads toward the building as he once again, crashes through walls and stops in front of Flara as Ogan smiles at his arrival, and the two spoke.

"Well, they're just a couple of broken ruins that only lats for about a little over five decades now, and how have you been, Flara?"

"My seat of power for both Bubble and myself once I rule this planet, however you had to destroyed them didn't you, Nago, but you know that we were never the negotiating types.

"Right, well then out of personal respect of being my clone brother, let's get right to the a**kicking!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:19 pm
"Yeah where is she?" Diana said as she look around too.
Melanie ran towards them shouting "I'm here!"  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 pm
Bubble is happy to see her sister."Gosh Melanie...I thought you left again."Bubble said."Now that we are together, lets go find Flara!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 pm
The battle started out as a spar between the brothers' mastery of their individual elements, Nago's mind element helped him keep him alive and take down multiple clones at once, and Ogan's body element allowed him to continuously attack him without lifting so much as a finger. Soon the two grinned with different expressions as they got serious and gave it all they got until Ogan's last batch of clones fell as the battle had just begun.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 pm
"Fine by me!" Melanie exclaimed as all of girls ran to Ogan's fortress.

Flara stayed quiet. She couldn't say a word like this.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games