Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:48 pm
Spencer nodded to Rock and said "hey" again. He wondered if Rock remembered him. It had been a few years. In fact, he had heard Rock had cut off contact with his family and everything, so Rock may have pushed all those memories out of his mind.

Alex was walking into the Battle Dome to practice his Irises. With the day coming up that he might finally obtain level six, he needed to practice. Plus, this was his class. Alex never skipped class unless for permissible reasons. Usually something to do with the Student Council and/or the Disciplinary Committee.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:49 pm
Jordan spread the paper out all the way. "it's some sorta map. i think..it could be some kind of treasure map!" She held it out to Maria. Something like this was bound to be interesting.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:51 pm
Maria gasped, "Like, a TREASURE map? Ohmigawd. Ohmigawd! This is so cool... So... Cool..." Maria said, starting to hyperventilate. "So... Cool..."

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:52 pm
With the period over and nowhere for Michishige to go for an hour, he stood up and waltzed out of the classroom, heading towards the forest where the girl was. "I wonder if she's still in that area." Michishige thought aloud.  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:54 pm
Spencer did his music lesson and once it was over packed up and headed out. He checked his schedule to see when his next class was.

Alex was still in the Battle Dome. He had a double period for the class on that particular day.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:56 am
Treya sat up in the branch she was on and looked around a bit confused "i hate when i wonder and im half asleep" she mumbled
closing her eyes she started to concentrate on her power again so that she could do what she thought to do after a awhile she opened her eyes and smiled the tree she was in was florishing in bright red and green apples smiling she picked one and took a few bites "this tree is way out of season but i'll fix that in a bit for nowww...." she looked at her apple again and started to eat it again taking another when she was done the first

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:32 pm
Jordan laughed, "Geez, Maria. Don't kill yourself before we can even do anything about it." They started to walk down the hall. "So we gonna tell anybody or what? I was thinking about asking someone where this is...unless you know?"

((just so you guys know, it's for Graymoore. It's old, and big...and stuff))  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm
((Hmmm... I think I'm gonna have Michishige look for treya since Vampiric is dying for interaction X3))  

Luxurious Poverty

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:05 pm
((Ouch... I missed an entire 2 pages! I hope I'm not missing on anything, since I don't have the time to read it all XO Sucks to have a time limit on a computer...))

Rock left his class when the bell rung. He wasn't very confortable around people and so headed up the building to a door leading to the roof. He took a water bottle out of his binder and opened it with a smirk. He emptied just a little in his palm and put it against the lock of the door. With a little concetration, the water passed through the lock and the other side and turned the lock mechanism and left the side of the door with a little water and he opened the door.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:14 pm
Zizi sat at the Graymoore library,flipping through the small book he kept with him,certain classes may have been going on,but he just didnt care.No one appreciated art class,so why teach a class with no students?"Bored...so...very bored...But at least its nice and quiet."  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:27 pm
((lol, poor Zizi, Jordan was just in art and it ended XP
And...if you didn't read the past page or so...Jordan found a treasure map! O smile )  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:12 pm
[Treasure?Well Zizi is a Teacher.Who knows how he'll react if he finds out.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:49 pm
rawring ninja
((Hmmm... I think I'm gonna have Michishige look for treya since Vampiric is dying for interaction X3))

((i am not dying XD just biding my time >3))  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:53 pm
Spencer had economics class now. Since his family was in business and industry, it was an important class for him to take. It wasn't a favourite of his, but he couldn't complain. It was certainly better than things like math class.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:00 am
Maria calmed herself down, and began breathing at a normal pace, "Me? No, unfortunately." She said, focusing on keeping her breathing smooth.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games