Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:46 pm
"Yea...." Ami said plainly and she looked at Eragon...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:57 pm
Eragon blushed even more. "So I guess....We do it now?..."

Dante groaned and kept trying to fight, giving all he had to keep control even so much as a little bit longer... His head colapsed onto the ground, all his energy spent on the battle between him and his opressor.

Dante stood and brushed himself. "Damnit he must've been in control really long.." he growled. "Its been about five hours! How time on this planet flies!" He chuckled. "Well, I think its time to check on my little 'prisoner' she must be awake by now..." He laughed madly for a moment before teleporting to where he was before hours before.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:24 pm
Name: Jessica Claudey [Jessie]
Class:Goth vampire
Color(s) of Neko: Grey black white and blue.
Bio:Hmm where to start where to start well first well my Parents they are both angel neko's so yeah it was kind of hard living in there shadow's.They are extremly rich and you know daddy's little girl has funds. All there freinds pitied or hatede me. My mom think's I'm a b***h cause well who am I kidding I am and then they ripped me away from all my firneds and sent me here.Oh I am also a pyro love fire always have. And I have a knife on my person at all time.Oh and she is a totaly grease monkey you wound't know it to look at her but she has a shop back home left her best freind Kato in charge.
Pic: User Image

Am I to late if not will some one tell me whats going on and where I can jump in.

Nevermind I didn't see the whole title never mind sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:19 pm
"We could...." Ami looked away for a second then looked at Eragon straight in the eyes.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:46 pm
Eragon nodded solemly and slowly got up. "Lets, while we still have some time..." With that he slowly walked to his room.

Dante smirked when he arrived and looked to Serrinia who was staring at the ceiling. Good, she was under it.. "Sleep well?" He asked sarcastically, walking over to her.

Serrinia stared back blankly before nodding slowly. Even though his tone of voice was evident she was fooled into hearing it as kind and affectionate, the temporary spell still in its affects.

Dante smirked even wider and sat in front of her. "Good, too bad the effects of the spell are short, but ah well, I love a good fight.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm
Ami nodded and walked into the other room, she stripped off her dress reveiling her under-garmets: User Image

Ami looked at herself and sighed. This clothing is used to entice romantic feelings upon a man.... Eragon is not this kind of a perve....But I hope it works anyway... And she walked into Eragon's room, she looked at him, and let her hair flow down her shoulders....  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:57 pm
Eragon blushed even more and slowly started taking off his clothes and going under the covers, waiting for Ami...

Serrinia blinked a little and smirked a little. After awile she blinked a little, seeing the place in confusion and almost shock.

Dante sighed. "Nothing lasts...Ah well." Dante smirked and pinned her to a wall.

Serrinia squirmed. "Wha-Whats going on?!" She glared at Dante and looked out the door to see an abyss outside.

Dante chuckled and smirked. "Oh nothing..." He pinned her tighter and growled a little.

Serrinia winced and remembered what Ami said. Even if he wasn't Dante she could atleast let him live.. She started sqirming again but more to push him onto the nearby bed, finally freeing a hand to push him then tackle, pinning his wrists down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:06 pm
Ami followed, she sat on the bed and then leaned over Eragon. "Listen carefully..." She said hovering over him, her chest touching his. "What we did last night....I liked, and I was happy to have done it with you...." She sighed. "If you don't like it that's fine...." She trailed off, and lays on Eragon's chest. "I....Really love you Eragon....And when you were all suprised about what we did, I....Was really heartbroken..." Ami said with a tear across her face, she leaned up and passionatly kissed him....  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 pm
Eragon kissed back almost desperatly. "I'm sorry," He breathed "its just...When i saw that we did...I was a little afraid if I accidentally uh...Made you preggo.." He blushed a little but leaned over and slowly ground himself onto her.

Dante gave an almost shocked expression before turning into a tight smirk. "Desperate are we?"

Serrinia growled and slowly took off her clothing and then his. "For your own good, I know your not Dante but I want him to live, so I'll have to put up with whoever you are!" She started searching for every sensitive area while grinding herself onto him, trying to forget that it wasn't Dante she was being with but she kept her eyes transfixed on his body and tried to picture Dante's warm, playful smile on the sinister smirk.

Dante eyes blazed for a moment before smirking even wider. "You know you can't hide the fact I'm not the Dante you know.."

Serrinia growled lowly again and closed her eyes, already ready and trying to finish it as fast as possible  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:46 pm
"Eragon......" She held his face in her hands and kissed him. Then she said softly like a whisper: "I wouldn't mind if that happened....As long as it was you and not anyone else.." And she looked at him with desire in her eyes, and smiled...  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:57 pm
Eragon smiled a little. "I'm glad you don't mind, I just-heh.." He blushed a little more and kissed her on the neck, nipping lightly. "Thought of the complications and what might happen if it did happen, but I'm glad you don't mind, I love you, lord I do!" He whispered into her ear, his voice now low and husky with desire and need.

Serrinia groaned a little and forcibly made him enter her, moaning and trying to forget what was happening...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:40 pm
Ami smiled and ruffled his hair, she lied on her back and pulled Eragon on top of her and kissed him...  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:10 pm
Eragon smiled into the kiss as he slowly entered her, nipping at her ear and exploring her body for any senesitive areas..

Dante grunted a little and smirked. "Maybe I could let your little lover come back.." He snickered. "Or maybe not...Maybe if you beg me I will.." He felt the real Dante bang again his mental barrier, trying to get control.

Serrinia groaned and whimpered a little desperation. "Please..." She begged softly, nuzzing his chest and drawing him in and out of her. "I beg of you..."

Dante smirked and shivered. "I think you could do better."

"PLEASE!!" Serrinia cried out, crushing her lips to his and whining with pure need while whimpering up a storm.

Dante smirked. "Better.." He whispered, closing his eyes and letting the real Dante take control.

"S-Serrinia..?" Dante asked inconherently, cracking open an eye when he suddenly felt pleasure course through him fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:32 pm
Ami gave a small whimper as Eragon felt her. She squirmed a little and purred loudly. She stared at him with a suductive smile...  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 pm
Eragon gave a bigger grin as he found what he was looking for, slowly rubbing and teasing the places that gave the most reaction while slowly dragging himself further before withdrawing to almost out.

Serrinia smiled and slowed down the pace, moaning lowdly and kissing him somewhat desperatly. "Glad to see you back for now, Dante..." A tear rolled down her cheek for a moment before losing herself into the pleasure.

Dante frowned. "Serrinia, you have to get out of here! I-I'm not stable, might kill yo-" His protest was swallowed by Serrinia's mouth as she kissed him tenderly, exploring his mouth and drawing out a long moan from him.

Serrinia smiled and kept the same rythm, finding every spot she knew would throw him into ecatasy and stop his thoughts.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff