Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:36 pm
{{LOL!}}

Amy had been putting Thistle up on the top part of the slide in the playground area. She looked to the side when she heard some rustling along the ground. She smiled brightly when she saw Velcore.

"Hey Velcore! I was just about ready to guide Thistle down this slide. We've been doing this for awhile now. I keep thinking it will help her to fly. I mean, I know those wings can't be just for decoration."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 pm
yea thats not much different then a swimmer would be  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 pm
But you're... *gestures toward him* Shiny.

*tilts his head to the side* She should know without needing to be taught when she is old enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:50 pm
Amy looked over at Velcore, somewhat surprised. "Really? I don't have to try and teach her like a mother bird does with her babies? Is that how you learned, Velcore? Just by becoming old enough and you suddenly could?"

Thistle looked over at Velcore and squeaked happily. She fluttered her wings and tried to tilt her head back in a gesture of 'come join!'.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 pm
yea i am a bit shiny, u noticed xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 pm
Yes, I noticed.. *looks around* I think I'm going to go get a smoothie.

I was not taught. I just flew. Karrie was gone for a day. When he returned, I was happy and I flew to him.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:01 pm
Amy's face softened. "Really? That's what got you to do it? That's so sweet."

Amy's mind wandered for a moment at the mention of Karrie, and then she focused back on Velcore.

"Velcore, how is Karrie doing? I know we're trying to stay apart so we built up anticipation for the trip, whenever that is, but I've been thinking a lot about him. I'll admit it, I've been worried. How is he?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:16 pm
Thats good to notice certain things 3nodding
Enjoy the smoothie kit  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:18 pm
I was very young. Only a few years old.

Karrie is sad, but he is staying busy. He will be okay.

I'm glad you came here tonight, Killa. I don't see you that much anymore... *goes over to the smoothie bar and orders a smoothie to go, knowing she should go home soon*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:20 pm
Amy smiled slightly at the thought of a young, smaller Velcore. Velcore was already adorable. A younger and smaller one probably would have done her in completely.

Her smile faded, though, when Velcore said that Karrie was sad. "I wish I could cheer him up. I know this is something he'll just have to work through, but I just feel so helpless. I'm his girlfriend. I should be able to make him feel happier. All of this stuff has been happening and I just... I almost feel like I do better if I just leave him alone sometimes..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:25 pm
Been busy with the anninversary threads fror GGG if anyones interested to know 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 pm
*nuzzles Amy* When he is ready to talk, he will come to you. He wants to be alone for a little while. That is why I am here tonight. Also, he was working at his forge, and it is too hot for me.

*steps back* I should go home now. Good night, Amy. Good night, Thistle. *flies out over the fence*

*gets her smoothie and carries it back over near Killa* I know. 3nodding I played rockband with Saber a little while ago.

I think I'm going to go to bed, though. Good night, Killa. *leaves*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:33 pm
Amy smiled when Velcore nuzzled her and she hugged him back, briefly letting go of Thistle. His words both soothed and stung. It was no quick fix, but she knew it wouldn't be. The type of pain that Karrie had wouldn't be a quick fix at all. But Velcore's words provided some hope.

She sniffed slightly when she pulled back from Velcore and wiped at her eyes. "Thank you Velcore. I needed to hear that and to know how he's doing... And thank you again for helping with Thistle. Be safe."

She waved goodbye to him and Thistle squeaked goodbye.

Amy helped Thistle slide down the slide again, though this time just for fun with no goal of flying in mind. She played with her on the playground for about another hour and then headed home.

Thistle was still pink.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:53 pm
Amy was in the pet area of Aqua Springs, on her stomach, in front of Thistle. Thistle was sitting with an excited smile on her face and her tail flicked periodically.

Amy stretched her arms out and gestured slightly with her hands as she talked.

"Thistle, concentrate, sweetie. Blue. Are you able to turn back to blue? You're pink now and even more adorable, which I didn't think was possible. But can you turn back to blue? Is that possible?"

Thistle's expression didn't change, so Amy lightly took her tail and held it out slightly.

"Pink. This is pink. Can you change it to blue?"

Thistle looked at Amy for a few moments and then squeaked happily. She leaned down and licked Amy's hand.

Amy groaned and rested her forehead on one of her arms.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:50 pm
Amy was now walking around Aqua Springs with a clipboard and a pen. She would stop every once in awhile and mark something down on the paper on her clipboard. She'd even talk to herself every once in awhile.

"Orange might be cool... Bright and happy, and it wouldn't blend in as much as yellow... Hmm..."

She had been doing this for the past couple of hours.

Thistle was over in the pet area playing in the water. A bright flash of pink could be seen jumping up through the air periodically.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games