Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 am
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie sat there, scribbling away on a piece of parchment. Leaving notes on her OWL results. "Astronomy, Charms, World Studies, Ghoul and Ghsost, Muggle Studies... I can continue thenm, and it'll give me a god basis for any part of the Department of Mysteries..." he said trailing off. Why the Sixth year Quidditch Captain wanted to work in the Ministry she didn't even know. But she wanted to learn, even after hogwarts, perhaps that is why the Department of Mysteries attracted her. The chance to study the rarities of the magical world. she thought as she looked at the paper.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:07 am
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver sighed as she sullenly joined the Ravenclaw table. She smiled at her cousin slightly, but looking at the vibrantly haired girl, just reminded her of things she didn't want to think about. She slumped into a seat at the table and rested her head on it. Last time she had been here, she had made Erik cry and then they had talked a bit and got on at least semi better terms. Then she'd written him a letter, they talked more, he'd kissed her, she had kissed him back, and he'd taken her home. From their she broke up with Darius, gotten back together with Erik... and now he was gone. Forever maybe. She sniffled, trying not to cry. Quickly she shook her head until her hair fell down hiding her face from the rest of the world. She peered between the bright red locks at the Slytherin table, trying to spot Darius, and missing him more than she ever imagined she would. She had lost her best friend, her boyfriend.... she'd lost everything.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:04 am
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

"Hello Rufus and Gracia, it is nice to make your acquaintance." she offered politely, baring a small smile. It was clear they were friends from the way the girl had jumped up to him - albeit it had been a bit violent, but clearly comfortable. As she listened to their conversation continue to be exchanged, she noted that they both seemed a bit odd and worse-for-wear in her opinion. The young girl wondered if there was a connection among the clear secrecy between the two.
She was about to continue some form of forced conversation, but instead chose to let them continue in their expression. Focusing turning instead towards the other tables, waiting for the Sorting to arrive to its end. It was strange to finally be here.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image
James Machlachlan
Fourth Year Ravenclaw
Akira Machlachlan
Third Year Ravenclaw

"Seriously!? That's great! We gotta start getting people to join then," James replied. She then took notice that there was somebody new at the table. She caught her name as Magda. "Sorry there, we just got some amazing news. I'm James and this is my sister Akira."

The younger sister was about to reply when James introduced them to the new girl. "We're going to be starting a student-run newspaper this year. You can join if you want," Akira added.

Pale Mist

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Unsorted First Year Pureblood

❝I don't know what I want, so don't ask me, 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do❞

`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·

Bristain's eyes darted around at all the new students joining the table. Upperclassman as well. There was one with vibrant purple hair, and another with brownish hair and another with crystal blue eyes and a camera. And one with lots od red hair and two girls talking about writing a paper for Hogwarts. The girls chatting about the paper and the boy with the camera. Bristain sighed and tapped her foot on the ground softly and settled her line of sight to her lap.
Wearing.

`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·

❝I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world❞

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image-----------------
User Image

You got me so wild, how can I ever deny?

Rufus nodded a bit to the younger girl."Well Welcome to Ravenclaw. If you like, me and Gracie have a wizards chess club that's going to get started this year and you are welcome to join if you like." He said with a bit of a smile. He hoped Gracie was still up to the task of co-owning the Chess club.
You got me so high, So high I cannot feel the fire.

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie smiled at the younger girl. "Pleasure to meet you." She said simply, not sure what kind of conversation she should start with a first year. That was when Rufus brought up the chess club. "s**t." She muttered, blinking bright blue eyes awkwardly. She had forgotten all about the club. She swallowed and blinked at Rufus. "Er... about the chess club... you wouldn't happen to know what time the meetings are going to be held...would you?" She asked curiously. She hoped he said sometime after dark, because if not, she'd have to drop out of the club, not because she wanted to, but merely because she would be unable to come to any meetings. It was the nasty part about her condition. She couldn't be awake during day hours. If she was her nose started bleeding and she usually just ended up passing out. She had tried it once out of curiosity. Never again. She groaned and dropped her chin into the palm of her hands. The thought of not being able to be awake during the day had brought back the unfortunate thing of her having to make up all her classes at night. Of course Professor Moreau had offered to help her with all the classes he could, but a few of them would be tedious.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady popped up through the table. "Greetings Students" she said as she glided through the table to a vacant seat. "I am the Grey Lady, Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower" she said. Her transparent form looked up and down at the students. "Let us all hope for a good year, shall we not?" she asked, as though daring the students to contradict her.

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

Rufus looked at Gracie how could he over look that. With his condition he had to think of a time so he did not wolf out in the middle of the club."Well We still need to think of that. What time would be good for you?"He asked hoping she did not pick after dark.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

She paused at his question and hummed thoughtfully. "After dark would be best for me... I forsee my days being a bit....busy."'You know with sleeping and not burning to death.' She finished her sentence sullenly in her head and smiled at Rufus, hoping he would be okay with nights. The day just would be impossible for her in all ways. She couldn't even go to classes and she'd had to drop one of her favourite classes because Care of Magical Creatures was kind of a hands on class...in the middle of the day.... out in the sun. Impossible for her and her condition.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image

Rufus wanted to curse at that. He had to think of a way to make this work without give his real reason why that will not work for him. Then it hit him."What if take shifts? That way we can both look after the club and still have time to take care what we need to do."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at the Ravenclaw table and wondering Does he have to leave now? I suppose so....

User Image

As the two approached the Ravenclaw table, the brunette smiled at David and let go of his hand. "Thank you for walking me to my houses table David." She said with a sad smile. She didn't want him to have to leave but they could always send little notes to each other right? I mean she saw them flying to the different tables all the time! Why couldn't they as well?

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

phoenixfeather1007

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:16 am
User Image
User Image
First Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood

Ravenclaw?, Melody repeated silently.

She understood what it meant, she'd used the short time, after receiving her letter, and after her father's vague explanation of all things magical, to read up on all things Hogwarts. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure", she recalled. But, what did that mean for her? What kind of students would she find within the house she could now call her own. Steeling herself against her anxiety, she made her way over to the Ravenclaw table.

She heard some of the conversations, going around the Ravenclaw table, feeling her nerves bubbling inside her. She didn't feel quite right interrupting, so she sat town in an empty space, hoping she wasn't intruding. She never was one to start a conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:26 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Entrance Gates -> Great Hall (Ravenclaw table)

David smiled at Shayna as they walked up to the Ravenclaw table. “You’re welcome Shayna.” He said feeling torn with the idea of leaving her. “I’ll be seeing you later okay.” He told her with a smile before looking over at the Gryffindor table. “I better get going see you soon promise.” David said before walking off to his house table. He’d be sure to send Shayna a note later just because he could.

(Exit to Gryffindor Table)

With: Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: That's quite alright already been there smile
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

Magda listened mutely as the conversations moved on around her. She felt very little interest to do anything more than observe Rufus and Gracie and their curious exchange and when they and the two other girls offered to have her take part in their projects she merely nodded. Taking mental note to perhaps think about it and make a decision for both offers at a later point in the evening.
Soon her gaze began to wander away from the four she had focused on towards the Sorting. It was moving on dreadfully slowly and Magda tried to count how many unsorted students there still stood in the center of the Hall. Her vision was obscured, however, by an oncoming First Year.
She glanced up to the small red head and quietly continued to watched her as she took her slightly secluded seat. Magda's eyes narrowed and she moved over a bit closer to her.
"Hello," she said boldly, immediately catching the other first year's attention, "My name is Magdalena, I saw you at the station getting off the train. What is your name?" Her right hand shot out towards the redhead in offered greeting, steely eyes locked on her reaction.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image
phoenixfeather1007

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games