Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 am
User ImageMonica took Nana and looked at her smelling her. "Uh...She has a bad memory doesn't she?" Monica then put Nana and down and came near Hana. She took her hair and said "Um, they do look beautiful but...Uh they stink." Monica stared at Hana.

Sirena closed her mouth to not pop out from laughing. It's the only girl that would confess her feelings without making any sarcasm. Sirena already turned red because of not breathing and trying to luahg so hard.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:25 pm
User ImageRyuu could tell Sirena was happy, it was good to see that considering recent events. He woundered if this was because this girl could probably fill the space of Rikka, although couldn't compare to Rikka it was a girl around her age."Alright then should we head in then?" Ryuu asked the group.  

Heart of Madness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 pm
User Image

Nana's and my head drooped as we moved over towards Ryuu. " It's not my fault that Nana's smells a little, she hasn't taken a bath since she joined our family. "

I Grabbed another soda and drank it down. " Well let's head in there while we've got the chance. "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:55 pm
User ImageMonica stared and said "I meant your hair. Cat smells awesomely good." Sirena became more red. Since it was including Hana's smell comparing to Nana's.

But...this girl reminds of Rikka...could this be a blessing?

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hatukiri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image

*Redeem rolled his eyes and scoffed at Hana's little speech and lecture she gave him, a small smile grew across his face as he picked up the second Radio and then walked towards the entrance of the mall and entered it completely ignoring the little girl they just encountered.*

*Looking around everything was as normal could be...but suddenly in the corner of his eye he saw a dark figure dart from one store to the other across the hall. Turning his head he saw nothing but knew something was there...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

Naoki's eyes narrowed when Redeem went off by himself.

"I'll team up with him," she informed the rest, pointing at Redeem's direction. She looked at Koji meaningfully. "You said we need large, able groups. You should come with us. Sirena and Miss Anasako are pretty capable of handling the others."

I want to keep an eye on him, but I feel like it's too dangerous to be alone. Let's back each other up?

She nodded at Koji to follow, then slunk up behind Redeem and tapped him on the shoulder casually. "What are you looking at?" she asked, peering at the spot where his eyes were fixed. Then, seeing nothing, she straightened up. "Anyway, me and Koji are coming with you. We can take which floor seems to be most dangerous so the others won't be in jeopardy. We can do that, right?"

Naoki's eyes hinted at a challenge; she knew Redeem could hardly resist dares, especially dares from the opposite sex. He was too proud, and she figured he'd go out of his way to protect his pride. All she really wanted to do was keep a close watch on him.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:50 pm
User ImageKoji shook his head at Naoki as he pointed at the rest of the group. "I have to watch over the rest. You two can handle other people in your group." He knew the group would be somewhat be too 'over powered' so to speak, and this will unbalance some of the other teams. "Remember, should you need any help, use the radio."

Koji then watched the girls converse in the corner about the newcomer named Monica. Although she looks like a former survivor they knew, she can never replace the hole Rikka left. Not to mention her father works for an incompitent military.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:26 am
User ImageSirena sighed as she rolled her eyes on Naoki.

You grew up... I would hope to see you elder...

Sirena turned to Monica and said "Monica...we'll try to convince your dad. But remember one thing." Monica listened carefully as Sirena opened her eyes "Remember name 'Rikka'. Please." Monica listened and said "Wh--?" Sirena stopped her by putting her finger on her lips. She wanted to know that she was the most brave girl in the world than running away for her live as any other would do.

Solina...Solina! Why...Why you died? Why do everyone protect me--?!

Are you stupid?! Because...You are the one left in Tsukuyo family. Rikka would die if she could've let you die in that moment. We protect you for you to live...

Bu-But!... It's not like I'm special one or anything...

You are...you...
Solina's lips moved without Sirena hearing as if it was mute.

Sirena opened her eyes and saw Monica poking her. "Uh, sorry, I space out sometimes. Stay here with Hana, I'll go call somebody else." Sirena stood up walking up to Hiatay. "Hiatay, come with us. I suppose you could help us convincing someone." Sirena said to her. But it wasn't the thing she said with full confidence. In her head, she was figuring...What did Solina said to her? Why was she special? Why?

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image Naoki sighed.

"Never mind. Seems like Koji isn't coming with us after all."

She didn't want to invite anyone else with them. They had their hands full with the new little girl, and she didn't want to put anyone in danger just in case Reedeem was planning something after all.

Naoki glared at the radio that she had hooked onto her belt loop earlier, feeling a twinge of annoyance and disappointment. And why am I feeling disappointed, anyway?

"Ooooh, Koji," she muttered under her breath, so that Redeem wouldn't hear. "If I die, or turn into one of the undead while doing this... I'm going to bite you first."

Then she blushed at the way that sounded and bit her tongue.

Walking along, she glanced up at her companion expectantly. "Where to, Red?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image

I blushed slightly at Monica's words about my hair, I began to speek up. " Well I didn't think it stunk that bad, I mean why do you think I'm wearing the hat for looks? "

I just stood there watching Nana play with little Monica, I smiled at the two looking so cute and happy together. " Well Monica, you heard Sirena your with us, Ryuu, Hiatay, Susaka, Mizukie and Mizu. I guess we'll be A Squad. "

I walked over holding Monica's hand gently, her other arm holding Nana Closely. " I guess Kirin, Koji, Sirena, and the others are Squad B. " I turned towards Naoki and Redeem and looked them over. " And I suppose you two are recon. You're the fastest of the group, " I looked staight at Naoki, " so it's a simple fact you two can scope out the way the easiest. "

I leaned my head back a big smile crept over my face. " Koji I really think this will work out. "

Mizukie_Hibachi

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:15 pm
User ImageKoji sneezed. He quickly rubbed his nose and thought of who could possibly be thinking of him right now. Shaking his head, he motioned towards Sirena and Kirin. Kirin was awefully quiet recently, despite her cheerful attitude. Koji could only hope that nothing was bothering their only nurse in the group.

Peeking through the glass doors, Koji slowly slid inside. A moment later he came back. "Okay, it's barely crowded in here but its somewhat dark in some areas. Stay close to your groups."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:52 am
User ImageIt's true that Kirin was awfully quiet. She just didn't know what start with nor she can't just cheer up everyone with fake smile and tell 'Everything is going to be okay'. Kirin walked at rolled her eyes on Koji. She looked down again. She saw in Koji's eyes, how hard it was for him to get this all. His Grandpa died. Rikka died...Lin, Eric and Heriko. Many people had already died...

"Uh, we are splitting without knowing where we are going?" Kirin asked Koji in a very soft voice.

Autumn Crisp

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:10 am
User ImageSirena rolled her eyes down on Monica and walked away with Koji and others. She didn't knew what to say seriously. She looked at Kirin who was saying something to Koji, that Sirena didn't hear. "Where are we going?" Sirena said as she stared at Koji.

Somehow she could feel that Koji is thinking about the two elder woman than him standing and asking questions. Yes, the feeling. If she was in Koji's place she would feel a little embarassed at first.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:11 am
User Image

*Redeem stared at Naoki blankly in disbelief that she was brave enough to acompany him when she knew for sure he could not be trusted.Now comming back to his thoughts he gritted his teeth, now seeing that ditching the group would be even harder with her right up under his a..As she approached him he questioned her in a whisper*
Dont you want to team up with Ryuu or Koji instead? Im not gonna promise you safety or anything like that!

hatukiri

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:25 pm
User ImageKoji at one point did feel somewhat awkward being asked several times by 2 older women. He didnt want to be thought of as a kid though, so he maintained his posture. "We're taking the top floor. There's a small gun store over there and you guys could use the ammo."

Koji didnt know how long he could keep the group together or even keep their morale up. He, himself, is depressed in his own way. Slowly, he was losing all hope and his will to keep moving was diminishing.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff