Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San kept quite, aware of what was going on in the room. Howaido had told him what he was doing, so it was only natural. He tried hard to close his ears, as his friends privacy was worth it.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:10 pm
Al detoured into the Kazekage's office, and was surprised to find the other Al and San out in the hall: Al poking San, of course. Shrugging, he went over and said "Hi again! What's up?"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image

San kept his attention null, but replied ot the kid.

"Just waiting for Howaido to be done so i can get my marching orders. Everone is leaving on a mission at the gates. You should go"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:18 pm
"Something like that Six-sempai." Howaido hugged her back as he stood up and bowed to the group,"I hope that the gates are alive with energy when I leave, and I wish you all to be twice as strong as I will be when I return." With that he nodded one more time as he walked out the door,"Arigatou... Mamorou-sama... Six-sempai..." With that he left, a single tear had escaped, but it was on his way out and they would not see it.

[exits]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:18 pm
"Oh? Humm... I bet so! Alrighty, see you all later then! Bye~!" Al gave a big grin and wave, and marched off to the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

San entered into the door, knocking slightly before walking through.

"Hey Mam. They all out on their mission...so whats my marching orders? What shall i do while everyone is out and about..."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Patting her flustered face down, Six sniffled once & then was appropriate for the situation. "Can you go to Rouran for me, San?" Six posited. "I need someone to check up on the Queen & the main tower. It shouldn't take too long if you're quick about it, but at least several days will be sufficient. Any questions?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image

San tried his best to ignore Six's condition and broken composure, giving at least that little of respect "not to notice." Six would talk about it when she/was ready. Speaking, the konin replied.

"Well sounds fast and interesting. I can do this....can i take someone with me? I was thinking of showing James the ropes on the VOID protocol and mission directives, just so he knows how professional he will have to be."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

"You may, if you wish. It shouldn't be a difficult mission, but having someone with you in case of attack is an intelligent decision." Leaning over, she picked up a tea cup full of green tea, sipping on it gently. "And yes, it will be a good time to show him the ropes. Call me if anything bad happens."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

San bowed his head, and began to leave the room. It was a quick dismissal, but one he had expected. There was always two, one in the light, and one in the shadows. Ever sense the academy, this was how the two had been. Howaido: Suna's guiding shining light, and San: The black rageful bear. One was the message, the demonstration for the people yet to come, the devotion all should show, were the others was the behind the scenes, dispicable character doing all the things the other could not be seen doing. It was always the two, to remain in equal balance. Stopping at the door frame, without turning around the ninja spoke.

"He will be fine Six sensei. You trained him well, and know him better then even i do. He will be back, this i promise you."

San took a deep breath before speaking his last words, leaving immedeatly after he spoke them without waiting around for a retort.

"Stay strong sensei. Never let your enemy see your spirit...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:20 am
Alphonse sighed, as he was ignored, and left the Kazekage's office to train his Ninjutsu skills a little more. The more Ninjutsu he learned the more Ninjutsu Ed could perform. Alphonse left to the academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:26 am
The clone entered the room, giving a slight wave to the Kage as he entered. Placing a scroll on the desk, Mam would notice it was a paper version of Tensha fuuin. All he would have to do was place his finger on it, and he would have all the infromation about this mission he needed.

"Hello sensei, where is everyone? Still at the port?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:45 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the Kage's office behind Sanshi's clone. "Hi Boss. " He would stroll over to the couch and plop down . flipping up his silver mask, he would take a hit of water from his canteen.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]

"You've arrived back safely," I gleefully blurted. "And with a prepared report & everything. You two have really grown this past year... Yes, I do believe that everyone is still there, as I haven't received any messages from Bast yet, indicating otherwise." Popping a few cookies down, I ended with a simple question, "Your report is all well & good, but what were your personal feelings on it?"

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:15 am
User Image
User Image

San's attention shifted to his feet, obviously trying to find the right words. His Personal feelings were good ones, especially dealing with the Great Satetsu. He felt like he had been intrusted with something very powerful and very important. He wanted to be Mam's left hand, the darker one that seemed to see the most blood. Quickly correcting that thought and realizing bast ALREADY was Mam's left hand, but unable to place himself above her by calling him the right hand, cinfused and bewildered the ninja just let the subject go in his mind. Speaking, the ninja offered his usually clear headed analytical tone.

"Im happy to see Rouran recovering after the Jashin encampment. The Queen is happy, and the people are given the option of being happy. Im really glad i was able to help Siniku with that, and aid and recover their hearts and minds. As for the time travel.....Mam...have you ever met a God? Scratch that....dont wanna know...he he he...but he commanded so much power, such a noble attitude about him that i couldnt help but smile. He truelly won my heart and mind...and i feel that i need to be able to do this too. Hanzo...Hanzo was an a*****e.....plain and simple...ha ha ha..."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games