Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 13,100
AC: 00036,420
‡ Chakra :---/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 20/20: 1015/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 20/20: 895/895

Several minutes would pass as the ANBU left the gate and word was passed along to another concerning what was going on at the gate. Once the word finally reached Masahiro he made his way to the Village Gates and upon his arrival and seeing the woman he had them opened, a grand entrance for the man who stood wearing a simple Flak Jacket and his long, White, braided Hatake hair. Still Masahiro remained ever the same as he approached Bastet and gave the woman a bow.

"Miyamoto Bastet, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Masahiro would ask as he saw the woman before him in full figure now.

As he approached he waved for a few of the ANBU to return to standard duty. The few clones or Henge he had ever seen any attempt of this woman always seemed to lack something in her true nature and youthful beauty. But he never let that disarm him, however. This woman had been the former Kazekage, before his cousin, and he knew of the trade agreement the villages once had.

"You look, concerned, my friend." Masahiro spoke.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Ergo War

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Bast waited and waited and waited, and when finally the Gates were opened, she found herself slightly confused as to why Masahiro was now the Hokage. The last she had seen him, he was part of Suna; then again, she HAD been loafing around for a while. She bowed to him when he bowed to her, Mononoke remaining upright and statuesque behind her.

"I'm just paying a brief visit, partly on the Village's behalf and partly on my own. To address the former: A man and his two children showed up at our Gates, the man in critical condition. They were purportedly ambushed by a group of masked people on their way to the Sand, and one of the children mentioned a Lady Kusanagi, who I believe is a member of a shipping company sourced within the Fire Country. On the second point--because I believe these may be related--I wanted to ask about the shipment of wood I was supposed to get a while ago from your predecessor. It hasn't shown up yet, as you may have guessed." The woman's report and inquiry were short and level in tone, betraying neither any particular emotion nor a lack thereof. In these matters, the former Kazekage was conducting herself in a straightforward, businesslike manner.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

"Kusanagi? The Courtesan from the northern territories?" Masahiro asked, looking towards the most common path between their villages.

"If Lady Kusanagi was travelling that means that Katei's caravan was hit. They should have been transporting a large mass of wood, weapons, and perishables. That's the first I've heard of bandits on my roads though, I thank you for the warning Lady Bastet. Perhaps, to honour my predecessor's deal with the Sands, I can offer materials I had purchased for research initially while I was within Sunagakure. In Saraswati there's a dock that is holding several ships, among them they hold several tonnes of wood and steel." Masahiro spoke, his words as business and withheld as Bastet's were now.

"Though, I would seek to retain rights to something I found while I was in search of minerals in Sunagakure. I struck a vein of Orichalcum. I'd like to broker a deal of trade between our villages for that vein, starting with my ships and materials, minus the wood you were initially promised by my former student."

Ergo War

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

"From the sound of things, the caravan was completely wiped out, save for the few lucky souls who made it to the Sand. Now, orichalchum, you say?" Bast responded, pondering over the wood and shipments just promised to her. She casually raised a finger and wiped away an invisible smudge of dirt on her cheek. "That's a very useful material; I can see why you'd want access to it. I cannot say for certain, but I'd imagine that a promise to share the results of the research would seal off any loose ends in the deal. If that--on top of your original offer--sounds reasonable, I'll send word along to Ayame."

Takumi may have to wait for later, at this rate, the former Kazekage mused as she spoke. So much going on in the world, so many distractions.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡

"I thank you, Miyamoto Bastet." Masahiro spoke as he gave the woman a bow and stepped back.

"Give my cousin my regards. And feel free to utilize your Kuchiyose in my office, I left it undisturbed when I noticed whose chakra signature it was." The man spoke. "Though, any more signatures than your own or Ayame's will be shunted outside of these gates, as a safety precaution."

Ergo War

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Bast returned the bow. When she was once again standing upright, she responded shortly:

"I'll relay the details of this deal to Ayame shortly. Currently, I'm on a mission to Takumi to help restore and stabilize its economy. Should you wish to contact me, that is where I will be found for some time." The woman's signature move then made an appearance: she swigged a bit of tea from her flask. "Pleasure working with you. I look forward to interacting with Konoha's leadership in the future, if you're in charge."

The woman gave a very shallow bow, turned, and took off down the road, her white cloak billowing out behind her as she went. Mononoke followed promptly, giving the Hokage all the courtesy a statue would normally show someone of his stature.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:21 am
            User Image
                  / If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young /
                  B U R Y x M E x I N x ❛ S A T I N ❜ x ; x L A Y x M E x D O W N
                  IN A BED OF ROSES ❁ ; SEND ME AWAY ↻ WITH THE WORDS OF A ❥ LOVE SONG ♬
                  ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................

As she approached the gates she heard the guards going on about being a man down. With a sigh she made her way over to them and told them she would fill in for the missing person until the next shift came around. She knew they would want to think it over and talk it over so stepping back she rested her hand on the hilt of her katana and waited.
                  [1/4]

After a moment of discussion the other guards agreed and she took her place at the booth. It wasnt very long before a group of travelers came though and after taking the time to check their cargo she and the others let them pass without incident. Returning to the booth she took a seat next to the other shinobi who was taking notes.
                  [2/4]

After a few moments she pulled a small cloth from her obi and removed her wakizashi from its sheath. With practiced hands she began to clean the entire length of the weapon until it bore a bright shine capable of showing her reflection. Looking into her own eyes she grew slightly sad noting that even still she was incapable of using the sharingan as her mother and father could.
                  [3/4]

Once she was finished with her wakizashi she returned it to its sheath with a heavy sigh. How long before she was a true Uchiha and where in the world was her brother.Once she was at the gate she greeted those already on duty and picked up the ledger so far and began to study the civilian traffic in and out of the village. Once she had made a mental copy of the list she took her place at the side of the open gates leaning against the door as she waited for something, anything to happen.
                  [4/4]
                  Before long her shift was over and, pushing off the wall, she headed back into the village to continue on her mission streak.

[exit]
                  ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................

u c h i h ax ↖ s a m u r a i ↘ xp u r e b r e dx ↖ k a t o n / s u i t o n ↘ xk o n o h ax ↖ g e n i n ↘
                  C H A K R A ↘ 285 // 285 x ↖ S T A M I N A ↘ 275 // 275 xA C ↘ 000 x ↖ R Y O ↘ 000

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >

O t h e r s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d : :
                  >

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:03 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Chakra :1015/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡

Arriving to the village Gates Masahiro held small talk with the gate guards and upon proving his form and intent to his ANBU Corps made his way through the gates and into the village core.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:35 pm
            User Image
                  / If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young /
                  B U R Y x M E x I N x ❛ S A T I N ❜ x ; x L A Y x M E x D O W N
                  IN A BED OF ROSES ❁ ; SEND ME AWAY ↻ WITH THE WORDS OF A ❥ LOVE SONG ♬

Raven hair fluttered in the breeze as silver eyes scanned the distance. Over the course of the last few months the village had taken a sharp nose dive in terms of both military power and economic power. With the hokage disappearing and less and less shinobi every day things were getting bad.
                  [1/2]
                  Crime had skyrocketed and, despite her best efforts flourished in the Hokages absence. Returning her thoughts to the moment she looked to the few that remained. Two of which now stood with her on guard duty. There was foxy, the nicnkame she had given her anbu friend, Shiro, Hanataro, and herself. With the exception of Foxy all were gennin and not much of a defense but she knew the hearts of her friends. Should the need arise they would stand tall.
                  [2/2]

With a soft sigh the young Uchiha woman took a seat on top of the closed gate letting her legs dangle over the edge. She couldnt help but wonder if she would end up forsaking her oath just like the dozens that had left on "missions" only to never come back. She didnt want to admit she hated them, hated had lead so very many from her clan to their deaths and to paths of dishonor.
                  [1/2]

She knew all about the history of her clan, the inner working of her bloodline, even how to force its awakening should she fall from her path. If she fell from the path of honor what would she be? Just another failed excuse for a samurai? After quite some time of silent contemplation foxy knelt next to her,"Your quieter today than normal Tsuki, are you alright?" With a nod she replied,"Ill be alright, just thinking Foxy." Foxy sighed as he pushed her shoulder gently,"Get some rest kido we have this." With a nod she rose to her feet and slid off the village side of the gate.
                  [2/2]

She need to take a break and relax. Knowing just the place to do that she headed for the hotsprings.
                  [exit]
                  [mission complete]

u c h i h ax ↖ s a m u r a i ↘ xp u r e b r e dx ↖ k a t o n / s u i t o n ↘ xk o n o h ax ↖ C-Rank ↘
                  C H A K R A ↘ 385 // 385 x ↖ S T A M I N A ↘ 370 // 370 xA C ↘ 02800 x ↖ R Y O ↘ 02000

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >

O t h e r s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d : :
                  >

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:20 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,340||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----Flying through the sky was always a test of the human mind, for no human was ever truly meant to be airborne. Yet in this case, Jack was yet odd in another way, for it came as natural to him as breathing. There was no sickness, no apprehension, but a neverending wellspring of adulation and curiosity at every turn. The way the air played across his body, caressing his flesh in ways nothing else ever had, while the sights below, so minuscule, brought with them a sense of perspective. It was truly a unique experience, and while normally he would have relished it more, cherished every moment of their path through the heavens, far too much was going on at home. On their way up to Konohagakure, he has snuck a peak at the scroll he had been passed, and the information had brought a sense of foreboding to him. Their home was going to be the sight of an attack that would dwarf what he had seen in other villages, or so he was led to believe. What would be the ramifications of the destruction? Obliteration of their culture, their way of life? There was truly no way of knowing that answer until the time came to return, and for once Jack felt that he might not be up to the task.

-----All thought ceased when Befreety brought them lower with the dipping of her wings, as the cloud-filtered sun cast light unto the world below to illuminate the Truth of Konohagakure no Sato. The city looked a mess, with trash littering the streets, shadows where lights must have once been and buildings collapsed inwards. Graffiti covered much of the exposed surfaces with nonsensical phrases and pictographs scrawled in both bold and swift script. Yet the major concern was that of the gates themselves, those which Befreety brought them closer to. There they could see the gates in disrepair, and no life signs within sight. The scenery brought a low gasp to Jack's throat, a soft sound that would no doubt be caught by Shadow even from where he hid. Eyes burning softly in his skull he cast his vision about the village, searching for the sources of life that could escape the notice of even the most powerful Sharingan, and to his relief found much teeming in the depths of the village. Yet that relief was short lived for it brought the question of why this village was in such bad shape? Pointing over Befreety's shoulder, he muttered a soft command to his summoned friend, urging her to land several hundred feet from the gates.

-----The instant they touched down, Jack activated his contingency for the False Placement technique, causing their imagery to be cast several yards in front of them. Due to the fact that no handsigns were used, any observing shinobi might well have assumed that someone had dropped a Genjutsu instead of put one up, giving the Kirigakure shinobi an advantage in the off chance an ambush was awaiting them. Placing a calming hand upon Befreety's back, he spoke low, but politely, so as to not alarm anyone who may be listening. It would be difficult indeed to hide from his eyes, but anything was possible in this world. "It seems Konohagakure has fallen on hard times. Perhaps we should await the Hokage's servants from a safe distance?"

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| (New Mail Arrived!) ◄◄

Ergo, I was asked to quote you to have you run NPC's. I will also quote Wolfe in the off chance he is here. If neither of you can run NPC's, mind if I ask who to call?

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {1 5, 6 0 0cp} // {6, 6 6 2sp} // {4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.
In this case, the jutsu is used to show Jack still laying where he is but the threads missing. Should he move, the illusion remains in place and under constant control.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Tao-Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Quote:

VampireKittenz

Ergo War

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:47 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 9 3 0 / 9 3 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 8 5 / 3 8 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----Most of the flight to Konohagakure, I kept my eyes closed tight, only braving to open them as I felt us descend. Looking down from a tall height was dizzying, and I didn't like it, but closer to the ground wasn't so bad. I couldn't hear anything besides wind, and sun and wind combined forced me to squint down, but as we approached the village of Konohagakure, I felt my heart sink. Even from a distance, the place looked dark and desolate, not at all the great power Kirigakure hated that I expected. No, the place looked lifeless. I heard Jack gasp and knew he'd seen the same thing. What had happened to the place?
-----As we landed, I slid off of Befreety's back, quickly shaking the stiffness from my legs. We were a good distance away from the gates still, where the giant butterfly lighted, but from there, I could see that the gates were just as bad as the rest of the village. The usual ANBU were nowhere in sight, so either they were all dead or defected. Or maybe, if there were any shinobi left, they were holed up inside the village somewhere. Jack mentioned aloud the same thing that I was thinking, but suggested we wait here for someone to show up. I wasn't so sure that was going to happen, or if they did, it wouldn't be the company we wanted. I searched the gates as well as I could from the distance we were at, walls, ground, anywhere, but unless they were inside, I couldn't see anyone. "If anyone is there to greet us..." I muttered. Just seeing the place, I wanted nothing to do with it.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Sorry for the wait. It's been a busy weekend.

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 100/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Lanfaer
VampireKittenz

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

On the contrary to moving strangely, flying was soothing. With her scope unattached from its base, Aria was able to gaze from far above as the wind rustled through her hair and ornamental pieces. She watched as forests and rivers appeared and disappeared below them, the wing beats of a Befreety flumping them aloft. Lifting her eye off of the lens' holder, the shrine maiden looked to the fancy magician and her senpai, the cyborg. The magician was having fun, it seemed, and the feather in his cap struggled to stay in, all the way to the gates. However, Shadow senpai was having none of it! Leaning forward over him, she hugged him tightly to let him know that he would be safe.

Arriving at Konohagakure, everyone set foot upon the solid ground, with senpai clearly glad that he had returned to it safely. There was a lack of people presence, though, at the gates, as the wind rustled through the trees. We were supposed to arrive here and help them for a little while, she guessed. "Maybe they are in need to assistance," Aria posited towards Jack. Following up with Shadow-senpai, "Or are they already wiped out?" One question was hopeful, while the other was not, but she still wanted to see what was happening.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image

Tsukina Uchiha
KonohagakureBukijutsu/Medical
SuitonKaton
B-Ranked GenninUchiha
Ryo: 6400AC:0012800
Chakra : 500Stamina : 325

The soft clinking of steel upon steel rang out as Tsuki ran up the road to the gates from the inside of the village. Once she arrived she smiled at Foxy still manning his post on the inside of the gate. Giving him a bow she took a few steps back away from the gate before dashing forward and running up the side, using her chakra to hold herself in place as she went. Once she reached the top she vaulted over the gate and fell to the ground on the other side with a thump and a clank as her armor bounced a bit. Rising to her feet she brushed her hair back over her shoulder absently as she looked out down the road. Upon seeing the three, her smile faded quickly, replaced by a look of stern resolution. She did not know who these three were, nor what their intent was but if they intended to harm the village she would stop them, somehow. Her right hand fell to the tsuba of her katana as she slowly crossed half of the gap between the three and herself. Without getting any closer, she bowed at the waist showing the respect she had been taught to show to all. Rising back to her full height she again pushed her hair back off her shoulders as she spoke. When she spoke, her voice was soft, regal almost, yet belayed the truth of her warrior status,"My name is Tsukina Uchiha, Samurai of Konohagakure. What is your purpose here? Be you friend or foe." While she spoke her hand remained glued to the tsuba of her katana, ready for anything aggressive to happen. While she truly hoped that it would not come to that, she would do her duty regardless.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Chakra :1015/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡

Five shinobi would appear behind Tsukina at the gate, four of them being an ANBU Black Ops team, the man at the fore the Hokage himself. Adjusting his shock of white hair he stepped up beside Tsukina, his Sharingan eyes shining somewhat like the Samurai of Konoha beside him.

"They are Kirigakure Shinobi, Tsukina. I've fought alongside one of them before, one Jack Snipe. I feel as if they're here to tend to matters like the one that brought me back into this village." Masahiro stated as he watched the others beginning to arrive, his eyes focusing on the shifting chakra colours.

"Travelers, approach." The man called as he shifted his position slightly.

VampireKittenz

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel the Risen

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:27 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,340||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----To the eyes of the Uchiha, the carny in the lead would appear...odd. There was a strange aura about him indeed, something around the cane he wielded and something upon his chest. What it was would remain impossible to know without getting much, much closer, but that might not happen anytime soon. The gentleman stepped forward and bowed lightly, as befitted a visiting dignitary, but that was as far as he was going to move at the moment. Jack's eyes met their red ones without fear or concern, instead meeting them with a small, pleasant smile and a cane grasped firmly with point digging into the earth. The Hokage, standing before the gates that were so abused and used that they looked ready to drop from their hinges, did not paint a picture of strength or certainty. No, but he did owe Masahiro respect for his help against the UHV when they had fought together before, something that few others had stepped in to assist with. Inhaling slowly, the smile spreading, he opened his mouth to speak. Perhaps the Hokage would notice his lack of a hat and find it as odd as others surely had, and would?

----- "Greetings, Masahiro. It has been some time."

-----The words were likely worthy of startlement, considering the fact that the last time they had met Jack had spoken in broken, sing-song riddles that boggled the mind. Now? Now he spoke clearly, and the eyes that had once been inverted, with the iris white and the whites blacker than pitch, now shown with a bright, emerald brilliance that seemed slightly unnatural, but good. "You will find the information here, as per orders from our Mizukage, if you would be so kind as to read." Here, he reached into his coat and withdrew the scroll he bore before tossing it into the air to be caught by the other man. Within it would explain that their village needed help from a UHV attack, and they were willing to offer an alliance under specific conditions in future endeavors against the United Hidden Villages whole. Should he read to the bottom he would find said conditions, but the listed time frame was near immediate. The conditions required help now. Watching the Hokage, Jack explained a bit more. "I do see your village is in need of some help of its own. Perhaps, as much as we need it, help might not be forthcoming at this time?"

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| (New Mail Arrived!) ◄◄

Ergo, I was asked to quote you to have you run NPC's. I will also quote Wolfe in the off chance he is here. If neither of you can run NPC's, mind if I ask who to call?

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.
In this case, the jutsu is used to show Jack still laying where he is but the threads missing. Should he move, the illusion remains in place and under constant control.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Tao-Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

VampireKittenz

Ergo War

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games