Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Ranton l Raiton l Suiton l Bukijutsu l Genin

══════════════════════════

"Bah! Leggo' DonDon!" He raged, squirming and growling. Though, after a while he started to chuckle, gilggling lightly as he bit into his brothers arm, only slightly. "I was just playing with 'em!" He muffled, still giggling and 'nomming' on his brothers arm. Usually this worked... Well, almost usually. "Bugsy! Help me out heeeere!"

200/200
"Even if alone, I'll always have family in my scars. "
Melody of Emotion: If You Can't Ride Two Horses At Once...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Raiton // Doton // Aburame
User Image

Shin watched as the older brother punished blondie for his childish acts, the Aburame could only close his eyes and look down thinking So this what its like having a brother, I guess im fortunate that i dont have one... yet again, if I did... I'd be quite sure that we wont be as rowdy as these two... Shin thought to himself before continuing to watch the brothers silently.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Bukijutsu l Fuuton l Katon l Shakuton l Genin

His arm retracted away as soon as his brother started to chew. "Thats its... no bread for you tonight!" He said lightly joining into his brothers laughing. He looked up at Bugsy and smiled again. "Oh ok then." He cracked his back before resting his free arm into the kimono. He looked back at the other Ranton user who looked to be enjoying the couch. He had forgotten his brother was a ranton user.. then again his mother did get around.. ALOT.

Chakra = 200 / 200

Quote; "A jug fills drop by drop."
His song of choice: Two Weeks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Gesalt grumbled, slugging is brothers shoulder before standing tall and looking at Bugsy. "Ya know, we're not gonna bite you for talking. Right?" Gesalt asked with a smile, smiling and putting a thumbs up out for him. Sadly, he had to eat noodles... Again.

[[ Sorry for the short post... x . x ]]

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Err… It’s not that, Im just not generally used to speak that much. the Aburame boy said, as he showed a slight bashful expression on his face. It quite a rare sight, considering that as an Aburame, they don’t really tend to show much expression to others except the family or shinobis of higher ranked. Anyway, It seems like im going to revel in the company of these brothers… I think? he said quite unsure of himself.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

OCC:

LOL it's fine... I tend to do short posts as well...
Edit
On a side note! I added a BGM (Background music to Shin's format! check it out XD)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

]"It's understandable. I'm not used to quite people, living with this baka!" He exclaimed, jabbing him thumb behind at his brother. "Though, your clan is big, and probably tight nit, so not being around many strangers seems awkward to you, making it harder for others to understand you. But, I can attempt to be your friend. If you want me to?" He asked, smiling.

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

"Excuse me? Im the baka, and the loud one? You must have me confused for hex and Dante." He said, punching Gesalt in the shoulder. He dipped his hand into his messange rbag, pulling out his packet of gum. he smiled as he took a piece before quickly replacing the package back in his bag. "Tis what I hear aswell, is it really like that bugsy?"

Chakra = 200 / 200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

A friend? Hmm… he has been the first one to ever asked me to be ones friend… should I accept? Those were the words that played on the Aburame’s head after hearing what Gesalt just said. Hmm, you’re quite interesting… and why is it you desire to be my friend? If you want to learn the Aburame ways and take it as your own then I’m telling you in advance, It won’t happen. don't expect me to speak or expose anything about my clan’s hidden jutsu just because of your kind gestures. He said, somewhat suspicious of the boy’s real intent for befriending him.

Shin then turned his attention to blondie's brother after hearing his question. Yes, Indeed... we in the Aburame clan tends to train together learning about the clan's secret ninjutsu... we rarely associate ourselves with others unless it is utterly needed. he replied.

-edited-

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

"Hah! Hate to burst your bubble, but bugs scare the living mess outta' me!" He responded, looking away, embarrassed. "But, I want to be your friend, because it's not nice ot let someone go on without them. I mean, it's an awkward pick, right? Someone who's scared headless to befriend a user. But, I don't see people as 'just that guy,' or, 'a member of this clan.'" Gesalt stated, rather firmly."Like I said, it's your choice."

200/200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

"Yeah.. our family is much to talk about in terms of clans.." He said nearly bursting into laughing. Cuz it was funny for they were all different bloodlines! Or at least, he thought so. He smiled and patted his brother on the back. "We'd love to have you over some time for a spot of bread and noodles. Eh G?"

Chakra = 200 / 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Even before the blondie spoke, Shin sneakily let one of his bug crawl towards the man, it was ordered to check the flow of the man’s chakra. Any disruption from the flow could mean that he could be lying though it wasn’t always the case but for Shin, accurate or not, it was better for Shin to have hard cold facts. As the man finished speaking, the bug flew and returned to Shin body. Seems like you’re telling the truth and I suppose that you have a point. I’ll give my trust to you.
The Aburame said, before standing tad straight introducing himself once again in front of the brothers. I am Shinsetsu Aburame, Heir to the title of Clan head of the Aburame Kumogakure branch. I was born in November first, I like the color green as it is the color of fresh leaves from the tree and grass as well, I often have tea especially when waking up in the morning. He just kept on going, giving general information to the brothers as he thought it was essential for a friend to learn.
I think that is it... if you don't mind... can you tell me informations about you as well? he said with a serious tone.

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

º»Gesalt V. Daedalus« º

Gesalt smiled, nodding to his brother's statement and listening intently. "I'm Gesalt Valier Daedalus. Born to a whore and some random man. I have Ranton abilities, and I like purple because it's rad. I treasure my sword and brothers highly." He spoke abruptly when the Aburame finished, a smile on his face. Finally, an actual friend!

200/200

Angelo Inferni

O.G. Tactician

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Don bowed to his new friend and smiled. "Don Stewart Daedalus. Eldest son of a whore, this little guys older brother, and pretty much mother figure." He said pretty honestly, for that basically what he was! "My favorite color is brown, and I practice sword play, like much of our family." He smiled and started to chew his bubblegum.

Chakra = 200 / 200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Shinsetsu Aburame

User Image

Shinsetsu felt happy inside though he was quite unsure how to express such emotion so he decided just to keep it to himself. So this is the feeling of having… “Friends” back in the clan they seem to see me only as the heir to the title, but these guys sees me as equal, a friend…. he thought to himself before looking at the joyful faces of the brothers through the lense of his glass…. He tried to imitate their smiles but his looked a little, well…. pretty awkward.
I hope I am doing it right… he thought as his smile showed pretty much every part inside his mouth and the bugs that escaped through his pores and crawled into his face didnt really quite helped his appearance at all....

Techs:
Chakra = 225 / 225

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image

Don S. Daedalus

Don covered his own mouth to stop himself from bursting into laughter. "Well then, so those are what clean molars look like! I knew I wasnt brushing enough!" He said having teh urge to start brushing his teeth here and now. "Now now Bugsy, if you keep your mouth open like that a fly could just get st- Ohwait.. Nevermind~" he said humming.

Chakra = 200 / 200

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games