Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:52 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 385 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

Eclipse's clone put the swords on their holsters. Looking at the Noctis clone she watched him waiting for him to make the first move.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:54 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
He stand in front of her and pulled out his Katana. He got into a stance and lifted his hand up to her doing the "bring it" gesture at her.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:6350 Ryo:3600

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:19 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

The clone drew out on of the swords. It started to spark with lighting. Her eyes narrowed some as she stepped forward. The sword uppercutting, it wasn't meant to cut the clones skin. But it did cut open his shirt. Laughing Eclipse's clone spun on the ball of its foot then jumping back a few feet smiling, the clone was obviously toying with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
but I do what I want.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis didn't account for the lighting when she swung so his shirt was suddenly cut open. The clone glared at her."You did that in purpose." He muttered. The clone then charged at Eclipse when he got to her he feigned going left and went right and thrusted at her, But It wasn't actually at her the sword went through the skirt part of the kimono on her thigh he then pulled the sword and tore it down exposing her leg. The clkone jumped back and smirked."Opps."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

[Clone]

Eclipses clone's eyes widened some looking down at its kimono bottom ripped open. Sighing it toke the sword and just cut off the rest of the leg, the fabric was thicker than most and wasn't easily cut with a mere sword. Smiling the clone replied. "I see how it's going to be Noctis." The clone said to the other. "A stripping contest it is then!" It laughed lightly clearly joking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis gave Eclipse a wierd look when she said stripping contest. He was just getting her back.He could tell she was joking though but this clone wasn't gonna just let it go like that."Well then I accept this contest! unless, you are too scared?"He told her with a smirk.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

[Clone]

The clone made a face like 'really?' "What? I'm never scared of you. . . Popsicle." Pulling out the other sword the second starting to flicker with flares of the starting fire around the blade while the other kept the lighting sparks.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:25 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
Go bother the real me.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The clone just smirked and looked at her."We shall see about that."The wind began to pick up as it seem to swirl around the katana."First clone to be stripped loses?"he asked getting into a sword stance.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:46 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

[Clone]

"We shall see." The clone replied dashing forward. The two swords drug on the ground behind it leaving a trail of flickers and sparks. As the clone became within a foot and a half from his both of the swords came up swiftly in an X-scissor movement. Stepping into it, cutting the sides of his pants. This was a game yes; but it was also good practice for reflects so the spar itself wasn't pointless. They would still get some training out of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
Go bother the real me.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis smirked he decided he would only block wone of the of the strikes fully. Leaving the other sword to slash fully his pants leaving a slash mark but that was it. The clone retaliated by slashing at her sleeves. Bit only so it what cut the fabric and not make anything fall off...yet.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:23 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

[Clone]

Side stepping some away from his blade the clone prevented it from cutting to much from her sleeve, swinging its leg at the other clones feet. After making this quick sweep the clone went back a foot or two. The flames and sparks vanished from the blades, this would make her cuts swifter.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:02 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
Go bother the real me.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The clone jumped over the leg sweep and swiped his sword at eclipse other sleeve as she retreated. Even if it did hit the cut wouldn't make anything fall.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko returned to the same acadamy a few days later. It appeared that that old lady was a major animal person as three of her many many cats got out. It seems they were rollin in a major cat gang and the old lady just wanted her sweets to come home' Are you kidding me? I could level this entire area and I have to hunt....cats?!' A vein popped out on Reiko's forehead as he accepted the mission, trying hard to follow his massive pride and do what needed to be done so that he might gain the strength he needed to protect his wife and soon to be son or daughter

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:09 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

[Clone]

Seeing him swipe at her sleeve. Taking a step back the clone then turned on one foot kicking the other foot up switching, the swords became to get engulfed with the lighting and fire like before. With the sword it snagged on the side of his already ripped shirt and ripped the rest of it off. Raising an eyebrow Eclipse's clone commented with a laugh in its voice. "Hello there Noctis!" It then teasingly winked while the other sword the lighting one swiped up hit pants through the other side so that half of his leg was bare. Blinking the clone laughed again. "Damn you have some white legs! Almost as white as mine! Haha!" Sliding its foot back and around the body while spinning on the ball of the other Eclipse's clone looked somewhat like a ballerina with blades. Doing a flip back putting a few feet of distance between the two.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:23 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
Go bother the real me.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis clone smirked when she ripped off the side of his shirt. But then it became a playful glare when she commented on his legs. He then decided he would do one last thing even if it cost him the match. He pushed chakra into his feet and dash forward in a blur he appeared before eclipse. He quickly slashed upward that diagonally then upward again. This motion created an N shaped slash marks on the front of Eclipse's clothing. He then fell to one knee in exhaustion.The edges connected to the slashes he made on her sleeve causing the whole kimono front to become undone. His eyes opened in surprise as it fell, he hadn't known she wasn't wearing a bra.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games