Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:16 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 5 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

[Learning: Kaiser Fist Stage 2 | Elbow Bolt | 3 Posts]

[1/3] After succeeding in doing the Guillotine Drop, M decided to simply practice the motion for a few more times before moving on. Afterwards, he began to practice another motion of the Taijutsu Style - the Elbow Bolt. He had studied this in text as well, as it was also indicated there, closely related to the Guillotine Drop. But this time, this would be an elbow strike.

[2/3] He then began to condition his elbow to receive at least a minor shock from the blow that he was about to deliver to yet again another dummy. He limbered up his waist, and shoulders, as it would be of help if he had a wider range of movement. After all, the strength would be greater if he combined technique with an ample amount of momentum. For a while, he practiced the motions, and the motion of pivoting with his heel.

[3/3] Now in front of another dummy, he would want to try and hit it with the Elbow Bolt. M initially gathered chakra into his arms, and once he was able to contain it with stability, he rushed forth towards the dummy. The lad soon closed the distance between him and the object, and after coming face to face, the lad immediately pivoted with his right leg, and turned counter-clockwise, towards the left, and raised his arms. Upon turning, he spotted the side of the trunk, and once he was free, he charged, smashing his elbow onto it and releasing his Chakra at the exact point of impact - releasing all the Chakra that his arm had contained in one strike. This caused the splitting the dummy into two halves.

I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:26 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

[Learning: Kaiser Fist Stage 2 | Kaiser Crown | 3 Posts]

[1/3] The last attack that the lad had done had somehow given him the idea of how the certain Taijutsu Style works. It seemed to rely heavily on one's on brute force, but it could actually be done with technique, which is really tricky. Moving on to the third motion, M learned that the next weapon that he would be using, apart from his arms and legs, would be his head. This time, he became a bit more hesitant.

[2/3] M began to prepare himself for this jutsu by making sure that anything from his neck, and up, was okay to receive impact. And it should be that way. He rotated his head a few times, and shook his head, too. Closing his eyes, he began to draw Chakra over his forehead, getting the feel of how it is to do that, before actually using his head in a rather different way. Once he was ready, he, again, went closer to another dummy to try and do it.

[3/3] Before doing anything else, M began to tie his long and flowing pink hair back, just to avoid any kind of distraction while he slams his head onto the dummy. And when he was ready, he closed his eyes, and began to draw forth chakra from its source, the lower abdominal area, towards the head, and the center of the forehead where the impact would most likely scatter from. Once ready, M immediately opened his eyes, and slammed his head, forehead first, right onto the trunk of the dummy, which, after the attack had hit, and after all the gathered chakra had been released, had flown right off of its stand.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:51 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

[Learning: Kaiser Fist Stage 3 | Surprise Straight | 5 Posts]

[1/5] Moving on, M felt that he was ready to accomplish something which was more difficult than the typical head banging. And thus, he referred to the scroll containing information regarding the Kaiser Fist Taijutsu Style once more. He opened the scroll up some more, and there, two new motions for the Taijutsu were written. They did not seem at all difficult to accomplish, and so, the lad began to read, starting with one.

[2/5] One jutsu was known to be called Surprise Straight. It was an attack using one's arms, and by using one's Chakra to increase the speed and the intensity of the attack. But to be able to use his own technique with this one, it would have to take a lot of practice. Surely, gathering Chakra, speeding up one attack, and doing major damage with it, isn't really something that a regular shinobi can do. For this, he would have to train a bit more, starting, now.

[3/5] "It would probably be the same as running, while using Chakra to speed up, though, I can't exactly picture myself doing it with my arms. There's no place to push off from, unlike feet do on the ground," thought M. He began to picture himself doing the technique, but in the end, he found himself thinking a bit, too much, and ended up with the conclusion of just attempting it for the first time. Before doing so, he got into his fighting stance, and practiced the motions involved when doing a straight punch.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:11 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

[Learning: Kaiser Fist Stage 3 | Surprise Straight | 5 Posts]

[4/5] He moved towards the nearest, fixed dummy inside the dojo, and from there, he stood calmly, and closed his eyes. He attempted to concentrate. He then bent his legs, and took a step back with his right leg, preparing himself for the attack. M raised his right arm, and readied the punch, and when he leaned, he raised his left as well, as if it was trying to get a hold of something up front.

[5/5] M took in air, and exhaled calmly. Maybe this was the secret - to stay calm, and let loose, posing no tension to the muscles. Gathering Chakra to his arm, he was preparing. And once he could not contain the energy within his right arm any longer, he opened his eyes, and like a bullet, his arm shot right through the air and struck the dummy point blank. In that split second, he had already released his chakra, causing for the dummy to also shoot out like a bullet, including stands and chains which held it, and out of the wooden wall behind it, and further, and further until it could not be seen anymore.

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 am
User Image
↙ ↙ ↙

『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』

indent After a day of hard work, it was time to get some rest from training. M figured out that he deserved it, too, as today, he was very productive. He began to roll the scroll to a close, and for the mean-time, take it. The lad began to wear the shirt, and the garments that he had taken off earlier, and one he had done so, he had taken the giant scroll containing information on the Kaiser Fist style Taijutsu, and had strapped it above the pouch by his lower back, where it had been neatly fastened. After that, it was time to leave. M slowly made his way towards the entrance of the dojo, and afterwards towards the gate where he'd be entering the city streets.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 145
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Back to her mentor's response, Doki thought deeply about it. What did she know about the black leg style? Other than the fact that it's style incorporates dependant use upon it's legs to relieve the person from preventing harm upon their upper torso. Her brows knitted in concentration and her arms folded. "Hmm~..Hm.."

"I assume that in this style, it will greatly influence the sole use of my legs. But I think I'd rather go with Xinyi Lu-lu...q.- The other one." She fumbled with her words on that one. For Doki, it didn't matter which order they went but she was also the type to be thorough in things. A certain ladder will have to be followed. She was still thinking but another thought came bubbling back up. Was there something wrong with that man with the strangely red eyes? He looked purposeful until Sypher went to him.

"Is...Kein-san, alright?"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

stepping into the dojo from the direction of the hospital Taizo looked around fervently, tying to figure out a place to get a better view. It then hit him, the flagpole! Scaling it gracefully, he hopped atop the small silver ball at the poles top, and looked out. "Nothin' allright time for us to meet back up i guess." As tai expected, no action, just a whole lot of wandering around. Leaping off of the pole, he went on to dash towards the hots prings to regroup.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:37 pm
Fuyu yawned as she woke up floating on the water she had created earlier, it appeared she had dozed off after she sent her message to the Raikage. "I should train some more before she gets here, lets do that then." Fuyu jumped up with a flip and nodded to herself as she pulled out various scrolls and began reading.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:57 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher glanced at Doki and forced a smile "Good choice. Xinyi Liuhe Quan is a chakra control taijutsu that moves the chakra around your body to make the blows harder." he took out a second scroll and held it up "Xinyi Liuhe Quan requires you to have an opponent so...Let's play." he grinned at her and then paused at her second question "He will be. He's just having a rough time. As will you if you don't pay attention." Sypher warned and then he struck at her. He wasn't a taijutsu user but demonstrating was easy enough plus he had the build to make his attacks hurt just as hard. His palm was open wide and he struck Doki's shoulder hard enough to knock her off balance "Shishi Ashi. Lion Paw. Strike with your palm open and gather the chakra at the center." he stepped up beside her, holding his arm out with his palm sideways and open. His palm glowed slightly as he gathered the chakra to it "And strike!"

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Whop!-" His strike was unexpected and made her body to twist in the same tunnel of space she was forced under by his belligerent shove. Grunting, her torso rose back up from it's limbo stretch and regained her balance just a nick before stumbling. However, she was barely left with any time to react. His hands..Chakra! What! Wide eyes noticed his next movement seconds before she saw the glow of his palm nearing. Or lion's paw or whatever. Just thinking about the name made Doki assume the worst in power. She quickly retaliated by holding out her forearm in a horizontally defensive position.

Meanwhile, she was royally nervous about meeting his strike. So the gennin attempted to weave her whole upper torso around from his hitting direction before she tried jabbing a quick punch. While to her opponent, it may hopefully seem like a punch, Doki intended to snap her arm for her elbow to make the brunt attack instead. That maneuver sounds like a dream and everything..but that depends on him. Or so her mind paced.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:27 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher easily caught her punch as she tried to attack and crushed the chakra he'd gathered in his palm. He held her fist as he leaned forward "Copy my strike, Doki. Don't fight me just yet. You're way to green for that." he said carefully then released her fist. This time he didn't attack but merely demonstrated, holding his hand out with the palm sideways. His hand glowed again as he gathered the chakra to it then dimmed as he dispelled it "Copy it. Then use it." he said, patting his left shoulder to indicate she should strike him there once she had Lion Paw down correctly.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I'm..too green?! None too surprised at her default, she murmured words of agreement at his advice. She re-did her position structuring her horsestand, then went on gathering chakra to flow in her hands. She turned her heels as she then held out her sideways palm. She eyed his shoulder momentarily while he was patting it, then she went in. With her left hand curved against her side, her right glowing palm propelled to his indicated shoulder as a strike. "Haah!"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:42 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher accepted the blow easily enough and reasoned there would be a bruise later on. He smiled though "Good job again, Doki." he said and then went back to check his scroll for the next technique "How are you feeling?" He didn't want her to pass out without learning at least one more full style.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"..Kuh-huh! It was nothing~" She went on, raising her thumb besides her toothy grin in all her accomplishment. Truthfully in her mind, she was wondering whether he'll just sit it down with that intended notion. Since it was a direct chakra attack, but Doki felt no reason to worry. He was an elite shinobi after all. Then again, ..he didn't even flinch. That was weak! Her mind was screaming off the top while her exterior shell posed nothing except for a few irrate twitches below her eye. Yosh! I'll at least make him grunt with this next one! Still, however much riled Doki felt, the gennin was conflicted to ask if he was fine. Whatever, it's not like that even affected him in the least. Her mind chased back with it's response, equally annoyed. She looked at him for a long time with a blanker than blank facial template. He's..been so patient with me. At this point, she was starting to feel more sincere to her guilt.

She was acting like a shitty brat to him. The girl didn't even attempt until she was provoked, and when she was, she was having so much fun. So to get in terms with her innermost honest feelings, Doki wanted to repay him by doing better than her previous attempt.

"You kidding? Great! I'm already this far, I'm not giving up now, Sypher-san." Her tone now was defined as eager. Her cynical eyes now expunged into deeper depths and creamed with joy like that of a toddler enchanted by it's rattler. "And we now go on to the Black Leg style, right? Twoah! Pchu-hwa!" Mixed in her eagerness, she was off shooting her own dynamic kicks and mocking shadow spars. Too caught up in her own enthusiasm, she nearly forgot.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:10 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher gave a bark of genuine laughter, a thick laugh that didn't fit his slender throat and sounded like it came from a much bigger man. He couldn't help himself and it quickly died into chuckles "I'm glad you're doing so well and not so fast, miss Twoah." he grinned at her and tapped the scroll he held "We're not done with this style yet." he set the scroll down and settled into a relaxed crouch "This is Ryū Kiba." he explained and without warning went from sitting to airborne with an easy kick of his legs. He went high above the smaller Doki and his leg struck out just above her head, the air cracking. He came down easily enough, landing in exactly the spot he'd jumped from "Time for you to show me that leg strength you told me of." he was still grinning though.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games