Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria paid attention when Shadow pointed at the tiger. She was trying to figure out how much weight it could hold, and caught her self trying to ask him. If he knew how much, and subtracted himself and Chibutsu, he would know how much she weighed! She shivered again, but this time it was from the near internal meltdown. Aria looked at Takumi when he began to speak once more, nodding her head in understanding. "You're very welcome, Takumi-san," the slender woman replied to his continuing thanks, dipping her head a little. "If you need us again, we will gladly help you." Picking up her feet, Aria waved goodbye, side saddling up behind Shadow. (ooc: go ahead, Tao)

[Exit to countryside with the team]

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

CURRENT TASK

Tao-Benshin

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:49 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι hadn't gotten to see what remained of the gate until now, but the sight was dismal. Like most of the village, most of the stone no longer stood, instead shattered on the ground. Likely from the flaming cat-thing wading through it, since I knew it left the village at some point. I couldn't help wondering what happened to it. That might have come from the burning wreckage it left in its wake though.
-----There were already people well at work repairing the gates, materials prepared to do so. We just had to help them finish it. Right. Looking back to see if the others were close behind, I observed the progress of the building. There didn't seem to be any issues, it was just monotonous work. So I set my things down and rubbing my sore arms, got to work.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 2 0 0 0
α c :: 9 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 5 5 / 4 5 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 0 / 4 4 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 5 / 1 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +15 Chakra/ +15 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• C-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

Blinkkyz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:41 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 840 / 840 :: Stamina: 530 / 530 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 312 ::

Haituro walked up to the gate he had past through several times already since the assault on kumo. "I dont know what Kinpaku-sama expects me to do, I don't have much control over Doton yet." Haituro yawned and stretched his back he had been training quite a bit and had exhausted himself in the process his body aching he walked toward a large piece of wood and grabbed a hammer. He would get to work repairing the bridge.

Tao-Benshin
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂c н υ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Stepping into the shadow of the great gates, the giant male cast his gaze about, inspecting all he saw. Oh, yes, his speciality was in the destruction of all things manmade, and most things not, but he knew a bit of the building trades. Nothing too impressive, as he'd only built a fortress or two in his lifetime, but it was enough to tell him what needed to be done. Yet this was not his job, as he decided. No, he wanted to test the younger male known as Kaileer, test him to see if he had what Wanryoku expected him to have. So, stepping over to where the slighter male stood working, Wanryoku tapped Kaileer on the shoulder. "Kinpaku ask me to tell you to direct us. You are in charge here." A lie? Of course it was! But then, he was in charge at this point and could say or do whatever he wanted, for the most part. In this case, it meant having Kaileer in charge. He gestured around them to the others who were already working. "Where I go to work best?"

-----He purposefully didn't say anything to the other jounin, though this was more because he did not want to be caught in a lie so soon. Afterwards, maybe, but only when he wanted it.

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Blinkkyz

Quote:

両 2 , 4 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 6 0 / 3 0 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 0 0 / 4 6 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image

-----тhe work was, as it had looked, monotonous. Since I wasn't as large as some of the other men working I mostly stuck to applying wet cement for the bricks to stick or setting up supports for newly set stone. It wasn't a hard job, just taxing.
-----For the second time that day, I'd hardly noticed Wanryoku's presence until he tapped my shoulder, surprisingly light for someone his size. I set down the bundle of boards I was carrying and turned to him. Gaping slightly at his words, I tried to wrap my head around what he was saying. The Raikage had put me in charge over the two jounin? That didn't quite make sense. "I don't know why she would but, uh..." I looked back up at the wall, and then around to the people working, trying to get a better sense of how they went about it. Larger men, obviously, did the heavy lifting for the most part, while smaller were the ones gathering supplies, mixing cement, or running orders. That was a generalization though because people of all sizes, and in some cases gender, were helping. It was good to see, really. More of the village had survived than I originally feared.
-----I turned back to Wan after a moment. Well, turned my head toward him, my gaze still fixed forward. "Well, I think it'd be best if you stayed on the ground to help move materials. The stones, near the base especially, are pretty large." Pulling my gaze away, I looked around for Haituro. I wasn't sure how well the glass user was willing to listen, but it was worth a shot, given how vital his abilities could be. Catching sight, I approached him. "I suggest keeping a lookout for weaker sections of the wall. Your glass, from what I've seen, would make a good support to keep the stone from collapsing while we build. The same goes for the bridge. It could work as temporary supports while we repair the deck." I didn't mean to antagonize him in any way, it was a genuine thought. I could only hope he took it that way.
-----Watching him warily for a moment, I returned to the wooden planks I had dropped, and resumed my own work, carrying them off to the bridge.

[Rebuilding the Gates 2/3]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +15 Chakra/ +15 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:26 am
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 840 / 840 :: Stamina: 530 / 530 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 312 ::

Haituro swung away with his hammer just randomly smacking nails through the wood thinking to himself "Physical training!" When Kaileer startled him by speaking. "Ok." Haituro said standing back from the bridge and forming a rapid succession of hand seals. A large pillar of glass started to form beneath the bridge slowly rising to support the decimated bridge. "That should hold it for a while, well long enough for repairs to be done." Haituro smiled and grabbed some more lumber and continued his repairs. [ 2/3 ]

Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:16 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----It seemed that he had chosen well! As Kaileer made his way over to speak with Haituro Wanryoku would move over towards the lower parts of the bridge, choosing to ignore the massive whole where the bridge's other end had once been. The memory of plowing into that at the speed he had almost made him flinch, for the pain at the time had meant nothing but remembering it made it all the more painful to him now. Taking a deep breath, he moved midst the people of the village, some raising cries of praise that he had come to help them. This made sense to the giant, for his build was perfect for this job. Boulders remained in the way, debris from where parts of the bridge had exploded and rained upon the terrain in haphazard fashion. Others were already there, trying to move them, usually taking three or four people to do so. But they moved when Wan approached, and those who did not believe his strength before were amazed when he wrenched the boulder up in one hand and hefted it over a shoulder, moving towards the location where they were piling everything. Plopping it down, Wan turned and chuckled, staring at the stunned faces. "Work!" His smile was infectious, and everywhere smiles lit up faces like a Yuletide tree!

-----The work went well, and when the glass collumns went up to support the bridge another cheer went up among the masses. Several patted Kaileer on the shoulder, the one they knew had come up with the idea, and a few held up hands for high-fives for Haituro. Wanryoku they simply cheered, not knowing whether he could be touched, while a few brought refreshments out for all. As for Wanryoku, he moved to help Kaileer as well, taking into his arms a tree's worth of wood and moving over to Kaileer's side with them. The workmen who needed it nodded to both Wanryoku and Kaileer in greeting and thanks, even going so far as to verbally thank them, though they did this with everyone. The giant watched Kaileer during this time, waiting for more orders.

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Blinkkyz

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:49 am
User Image

-----ωe were making good progress rather quickly. Given repairs were already well under way when we arrived due to the townsfolk. On top of that, nothing really went wrong. I was able to keep moving the whole time despite exhaustion, though I think the atmosphere was to blame for that. It was...cheerful despite everything that had just happened. I couldn't blame them for the optimism though.
-----By the time we got to the finishing touches there wasn't much else for Wanryoku to do. Or at least not readily apparent besides clean up. Most of the finishing work would be left to Haituro and I, since we were much smaller than him. I had an idea though when I sought out the giant. "Hey, Wan. When the bridge is finished, I think they could use you to test out if it's strong enough. If it can hold your weight, it'll hold any of ours." I smirked at him, and headed back to where I had been to help clean up left over materials.

[Rebuilding the Gates 3/3]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Blinkkyz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:10 am
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme

Haituro listened to the cheers rise from around him when his glass pillar rose to support the bridge. Haituro ignored these gave a few random high-fives to people around him who requested them but his mind was elsewhere. All he wanted to do was get back to the dojo, back to training. He gave off a soft sigh as he worked placing the last few planks on the bridge. "Ok, the bridge should be ready and back in working condition." Haituro yawned and stretched his back. Turning toward the gate he waved to Wan and Kaileer. Seems my assistance is done here. Haituro formed a seal and the glass below the bridge that had been supporting it shattered into millions of shards and the bridge held its own weight perfectly. "See ya." Haituro walked back into the heart of the village. [3/3]

Lanfaer
Kaileer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:29 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Ąpparently it was time to test the bridge. It was now wooden instead of the wires that had existed before, and the mist had retreated for a time, yet now it was spreading up the stones, crawling like some demonic smoke spider up the cliff face to grab any who would dare try to cross the wooden surface to reach the other side. From here he could see that the crater he had made before was now filled in with concrete, allowing for sturdier bases for the construct, which should allow something of his weight to be there. Hefting Zangai, he watched Heituro leaving the area the instant the bridge was complete, and this slightly annoyed the new Jounin. Their mission held so little importance to him that he would leave before even seeing whether their construct would hold! Part of him even wished it would fall through, just to spite the fool, but it was not the proper way of handling this situation. Sighing theatrically, Zangai bowed to all around him in mock farewell. "Leader wishes me to test bridge! Pray my massive bulk not break it, or I won't able to buy drinks for all!" And with those words, he moved onto the bridge, acting the part of a condemned man.

-----Though each step made the wood creak from his two and a half thousand pound weight, the bridge held beneath the giant. Whooping for joy, he leaped into the air midst the rising mist and roared out "VICTORY!" There were cheers all around, for this was one of many first victories the villagers had after the assault on their home. The gates, during this time, were now finally finished, with brilliant doors made of chakra steel. Where had they gotten this material? It was not Wanryoku's job to find out, however, only to move back to Kaileer and nod to him in good spirits, a smile upon his face. "It work! Good job, Kaileer!"

-----[Rebuilding the Gates 3/3]

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Blinkkyz

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

-----ωatching Haituro leave the moment we were finished, I sighed. Apparently he really didn't get the idea of team effort. I wasn't going to let it bother me though. If he wanted to be an a*****e, he was welcome to. I turned back to Wanryoku as he stepped out onto the bridge. Everyone held their breath, hoping it wouldn't give way; I felt it had been built much stronger than before. When the deck held strong, the townspeople celebrated. I grinned again as he approached. "To you, too." The drink he owed for surviving the battle would have to wait, since the bar we'd gone to was among those destroyed, but maybe we could finally get a chance to relax for a while. I gestured for the giant to follow. "Well, let's report the news, so we can have a chance to rest." My energy was keeping up for now, but the moment things calmed down again, I knew I was going to crash.

[Exit to Raikage's Office]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:15 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Ąfter seeing how jubilent he people of the village were over their success Wanryoku almost considered hugging Kaileer and forcing a mugfull of rum down his throat to force him to relax. However, he could not do that, not without said rum in hand, anyway...and on second thought, the younger male might not appreciate such an acction here. Gods, the people on this side of the world were so prickly! Sighing deeply, Wanroku would not lose his smile as he made his way after Kailler, heading for the Office.

-----

-----[Exit to Raikage's Office]

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Blinkkyz

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image

Samuru Sanmiitai

| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Bukijutsu : Weapon Specialist | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
Chakra 435 | Stamina 215

[This will never be the last.]
[But it will only be the once.]

Arriving at the gates, Samuru waited patiently for Myurai.

((Nothing more until Azi gets his a** here. Shitty little post. oh well.))

Azeiel The Fallen

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme

Haituro arrived at the gates making his way silently down the road from the dojo. He was on his own mission, he didn't pause to speak with anyone as he passed through the gates and made his way off into the mountains that surrounded Kumogakure.

[Exit to Lightning Country]

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme

Finally having finished his training Haituro walked silently back into the village. Not sure what he should do next Haituro did the only thing he cared about now really. He made his way through the gate once more not stopping to speak with anyone and made his way toward the academy, he had many things to learn now that he had finished the Taijutsu training, he would have to get to his buki training but that had to wait he had no money to buy a sword with which to train the style, he would work on creating a new jutsu and probably the thing he neglected the most but would count on the most, his genjutsu.

[exits to Academy]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games