Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 am
"Thank you, Kana. It's nice hearing someone other than Trevor saying that to me," Sheik purred softly as he leaned forward and lightly kissed the corner of her lips.

"He must've had a nightmare. Sheik said he used to hide in one of the smallest rooms he could get to quickly without using the shadow roads and act like that whenever he was younger," Hades murmured lightly as he leaned back against the wall opposite of Sky. "You should try talking to him about it when he's a bit calmer. He's still like a child on the inside, even with nightmares."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:47 am
"you're welcome." Kana smiled and blushed lightly at the kiss, lightly kissing him back.
"oh...." Skylar murmured softly and looked at the floor. "....i wish he'd be more open with me......" he huffed, talking more to himself then hades.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:25 am
"I didn't expect you to return that," Sheik murmured lightly as he blue-green eyes seemed to become slightly dazed. "You're, by far, the best kisser I've ever had."

"That's what we need you to help do," Hades smiled gently. "He was taught that opening up means vulnerabilities. Vulnerabilities are weaknesses. Weaknesses lead to death. If you can teach him that opening up is actually a good thing, he can open up more and show how he really feels."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:35 am
"th-thanks...." she mumbled, her cheeks a bright pink again.
"i know but it's hard.... every time he tells me something new; he immiediatly stops himself and i have to re-open the clam another time!" he huffed, really just in a slightly bad mood after wakeing up face plant style.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:54 am
"Just stating a fact," Sheik mumbled as he slightly retreated, his eyes shifting towards the door. "Now I'm gonna act all shy and nervous? That's just screaming I'm insane." He hid his face behind his hands as his face turned a medium red color.

"Everytime you open the clam, you're getting him one step closer to admitting his inner feelings aloud," Hades chuckled before returning to a more upset and serious gaze. "I felt you fall on the floor. It was pretty funny... But Basilisk and Wataru are right... My real name was Runealis Sareila. I changed it to Rune when I joined the Assassin's. After dying several hundreds of times from scenes like Romeo and Juliet, the Titanic and Moulin Rouge, I separated from the assassins and changed my name into Hayden as I hid myself amongst blood demon's already in the business of ninja-assassins... I've wanted to tell the others for a long time, but never could. I made Lulu happy by pretending to be deaf so he didn't feel like he was the only one who had something referred to most as a weakness. I'm scared of their reaction now..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:37 pm
Kana smiled at him and rolled her eyes. "hmm..... it's cute when you blush too ya know..." she chuckled and gave his cheek a small kiss.
"i'm happy i can help him with this stuff.....i just wish he didn't ask me to do things i know i won't be able to stop.... like my emotions...." Sky murmured, remembering the promise he'd had to make Shayde. He gave a small chuckle at Hades' words and then a sincere smile moved across his face. "as Krystina would say 'if they're really your friends; it won't matter what you tell them. they should stay by your side no matter what. plus; even though you've been lying to them, if you tell them the truth they'll at least be happy you finaly told them'. or.....something along those lines." he grinned, playing with the long parts of his hair.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:19 pm
"You're mean to yank my chain like that," Sheik chuckled lightly as his face turned a darker shade of red.

"He's an emotionally confused individual. He's not sure he'll do things such as crying at someone's death so he'll ask if you won't portray your emotions for him. He doesn't really care if you really do or don't express those feelings so long as you don't expect him to do the same," Hades smiled lightly as he began tapping his fingers against his leg. "Then I'll tell them when everyone is together again. If they start expecting things from me or hating me, I'm going to vanish. I already feel bad because I liked a girl once before, but she passed away after the Titanic and I completely lost my memory and started life over again with a bunch of faeries. I might still live past the girl I like now..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:27 pm
"look who's talking" Kana smirked and then closed her eyes, leaning against the wall.
"oh...." Sky murmured and laughed softly. "well; lets hope that doesn't happen.... 'cause i'm pretty sure that a certain someone would be sad." he smiled and then tipped his head to the side. "you like a girl? who?"  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:47 pm
"Totally true. We should be as honest as we can about cuteness and all that," Sheik smiled as he copied her pose against the wall, his arm barely touching hers.

"I do. It's Liana, but I'm not sure she would like me," Hades answered lightly as he opened the door to his and Lucius' room to check on him. Lucius was laying on his side on the bed, his fingers twitching slightly over the bandage on his stomach. "You should check on him. You never know what crazy stunt he'll do next."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm
Kana gave a small smirk and opened an eye to peek at him, her cheeks al ight pink again.
"oh...." Sky mumbled and then gave a tiny nod. "you're right i should.... but first...." he smirked and quickly went into the kitchen grabbing two apples. "i wanna snack...." he smiled and bit into the green one as he moved back to Shayde's room, slipping inside and flopping down on the bed, eating one apple while holding the other for Shayde.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:44 pm
"Why're you blushing?" Sheik asked rather casually.

Hades smiled lightly as he stepped towards the kitchen.

Shayde stepped out of the bathroom, his hair dripping wet as if he'd just put his head under the faucet. He lightly grabbed the apple from Sky and began examining it carefully. After a few minutes he took a bite out of the apple and sat down beside the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:17 pm
"you're copying me" Kana said bluntly, leaning forward as she crossed her legs and rested her head on her fist.
Sky gave a tiny sigh and looked at Shayde with a small pout. "wanna talk about it? or not?" he whispered quietly as he spun the apple in his hands, looking at him only occasionaly.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:19 pm
"Are you sure it's me copying you or are you copying me?" Sheik asked with a smirk as his body moved in sync with hers into the same position.

"I had a dream... It was strange and I don't know why I had it, but... You all... Krystina, Kana, Hades, Lulu, Sheik, Maso and you... Were killing me slowly and painfully... It's a force of habit to start distancing myself after dreams of death... Sorry if I hurt you by doing that," Shayde mumbled softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:41 am
"i'm pretty sure." Kana chuckled softly and rolled her eyes.

"you know that wouldnt happen." Skylar mumbled softly as he gave shayde a hug. "you should knw that we'd never do anything like that...." he sighed softly, closing his eyes.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:45 pm
"You may be right about that. It's fun," Sheik snickered lightly.

"I know, but it doesn't change the fact that I was scared awake by it," Shayde responded softly as he lightly put his hands on Sky's arms.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games