Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm
She had heard the others back by the shore and would take note of them soon exploring the island that used to be her home. She felt mixed emotion, though none more dominant then her rage. Something she had picked up from the other world and never wanted. She soon slinked down to sit at the edge dock looking at the ripples of waves as they came in. She held one of the corner posts finally able to quell her rage and urges to kill. She thought about the stress her friends had gone through because of her, not just from running but having to deal with her. She soon broke down just letting go as she started crying. She felt horrible knowing she had hurt Locke and Demona, but angry as well. Being home made her realize how much she had always hurt the ones she seemed to care for.

He had finished helping Jack make a fire pit then would take a short break before he would go out hunting to see Andrea at the dock in the distance. He sighed heavily not knowing anything that went through the girl's mind. But knew it kept her from socializing and being part of their group as an outsider. He soon would turn letting her be before gathering a bit to go hunting for Jack. He knew what to look for animal and plant wise having supplied Jack most of the time.

She watched as her arm soon began healing and smiled slightly. She would stay by Locke's side enjoying the comfort of being close to him still. She looked to him though wondering what would happen now that she was born again. "So you think you can rebuild this place to what it once was? Everything that made it seems to still be here, burned or not."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 pm
Locke looked to Demona, watching as her arm healed itself. "I do. The chemical makeup and the structure I can recreate. It's the feeling and atmosphere that once existed here that will be impossible to reconstruct. But, better than nothing, I guess... I wonder if my old hut is still here? Used to sit in there when it rained, and listened to it hit the walls and ceiling." He felt a sharp pain as Sam finished working on his arm.

"There. That should do it. I made the metal lighter, but that also means it's more likely to be damaged. Don't go breaking it, you here?" Sam packed up her supplies and handed Locke a small oil can. Here. You may need this."

Locke took the can, and thanked Sam. "Okay. Let's get to this." Locke stood up, and went over to the ruins, hoping to restore it's former grace.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 pm
She nodded watching him. She wanted to ask if he were going to Andrea but worried remembering his reactions when she was around. She had never felt insecure before about relationships, though now she wasn't sure.

Drake watched the group a bit more before heading into the woods. He had caught some decent trails and knew it would make a decent feast for the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:56 pm
Locke looked to Demona, seeing how worried she was, looking over to where Andy was. "Don't fret, Demona. Things have changed lately... She needs her space. Trust me." He continued to walk around the ruins, understanding the architecture and design. "As for you, I'm worried a little. You were never so meek before. What happened? Not that I'm not glad you are here, but I'm just curious..."

Guarin was off in a tree, relaxing, and nibbling on a piece of fruit he had plucked from an overhanging branch. "You fools. Always clinging to the past, and always concerned with your personal lives. All that matters is power. You all will find that out soon enough. I'll teach you that personally." He went back to feasting.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:12 pm
She had made her way closer looking to the ruins a bit with a blank expression. She just let her mind zone out and kept to herself. She glanced up though hearing Guarin and shook her head. "You're one to talk." She said under her breath and called a portal under him to let him fall as if the branch were no longer there. She didn't want him around but if he had to be she wouldn't let him continue as if he were the king of everything. She soon started making her way towards where her own home had been and going into what was left of the structure. There wasn't much. It seemed everything had burned for the most part and was sure it wasn't safe to really be in. She looked to one of the broken beds with just enough roof to cover it and laid down. She wanted to be alone for now, though didn't want to think anymore.

"I am not sure what happened. I am the same, but I am not in some way. Maybe because of being born again to this world, I feel more part of it then when I had arrived in it." She would smile lightly though holding his hand. "I am fine though, do not worry love."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:28 pm
Guarin fell through the portal, and fell flat on his rear. "Well, what is her problem!?" He picked himself up, and rubbed his soreness, walking away in small defeat.

Locke looked to Demona as she called him 'love'. He hesitated ever so slightly. He was torn inside. He did love Demona, and had misses her always. But he also knew he was in love with Andrea, and had been so since they were children. He simply smiled to Demona, and continued his work, fighting the conflict within himself. It was then that he noticed Andrea of in a distance, laying in an almost destroyed room. He decided to take his chances, and went over to her to talk. "Andrea? How are you doing? Felling any better?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:37 pm
She looked to Locke for a moment unsure of his expression at first then took note of him watching Andrea return. She wasn't sure anymore if it was more of a friend or if he had wanted more. She would let him go as needed to his friend, hoping in some way that was all they would be and went about helping the others trying not to think too deeply into it.

She looked up from where she was seeing Locke and let him enter. Not that she could stop him with most of the walls gone. She just shrugged at his question but wouldn't speak or move in any further acknowledgement. "I thought you were working with the others. They may need you." Her voice low and detached. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to stay but felt the need to push everyone away from now. "You should go. I can't be trusted at this time."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 pm
Locke had finally had it. He was done letting her just act all emotionless. "That's it. Andrea! Would you stop trying to push us all away!? We want to help you! We want to be their for you when you are are at your worst! We want you to know we are here to talk! To lend a hand! Please don't shut us out!" Locke waited for a response, if there was any.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:19 pm
She looked to Locke as he spoke out and stayed where she was for a moment. She then calmly stood and moved to stand before him. "Did you ever think there was a reason I push everyone away?" Her voice was low and calmer then it should have been as she looked to him. She didn't wait for a response as she continued. "Look around us Locke, our home was destroyed, and I was the cause of it. I know you saw the dream. I could Feel Adius's hand in recalling the memories. I remember well the days following. I wasn't supposed to have my powers shown that young. No mystic was. When ours do, bad things always have happened to our people." She was still calm in a sense unmoving. "This group is constantly on the run because of me, because the Order wants me back for what I can do. I push you all away so maybe someday you can let me go and live your lives. Running is not a life to live Locke. Look at what it's done, do you really want to live like this the rest of your life? I don't believe so." She paused a moment more feeling the pull in her mind and tried to hold it off. "Let me be emotionless. I need to keep this way until the rage dies away. If I don't I will more then likely kill everyone without knowing what I'm doing. It's happened before and I'll be damned if it happens again." With that she would move away from the ruins starting for the woods. She knew if she really wanted to get away she could always use her magic.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:32 pm
Locke listened to Andrea, and let her go without going after her. "Silly girl. Has she forgotten that like her, I have no home to go back to? Does she not see how much we mean to each other? How much we need each other?" He let things be for now, then went back to the rest of the group, not mad, but still a little hotheaded."

Jack was almost finished making his fire-pit. He was proud of what he had made. He even found some metal rods of thin steel to make a grill for when Drake came back with what game he could find. "Sam? Is it me, or do those two seem more off than usual ever since we came from that cave?"

"You're right, jack. But let's not get into it. Might make things worse for now." Sam gathered their tools and what not, and they went to work.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 pm
She had watched from where she stood seeing the two interact. She listened hearing Jack and was curious, and almost afraid to ask. "Jack, what do you mean by more off then usual?" She wanted the truth since it seemed she was seeing it. She wanted to be forceful with Locke but wanted to know if there really a reason before she would. "Is there something between Andrea and Locke I should know about?"

He had entered back to the group with the dear he had managed to catch with a smile as he dropped it neat the fire. He soon sat down catching the conversation as he began skinning and cutting the meat for Jack. "Those two still at it? I take she went off again. I warned to let her be till we know how she's going to react. If we'll ever know." He was being more sarcastic but would look to Demona a moment almost sympathetically. "Those two were childhood friends. There are unresolved issues I'm sure. But Locke does love you, the proof was when he tried bringing you back letting us think he was trying to reach Andrea. Look, as far as what I've seen and heard from Locke, he's a lost boy looking for a past and his home. Andrea, she's just a bit lost. I don't know if she'll let anyone find her, or if she'll find herself. Kids had some mental wiring problems I'm sure since the order took her as a child." He cut some more of the meat. "I'm sure we should all have a good meal and rest, and if Locke does that Alchemy he's becoming a wiz at, then I'm sure the make-over of this island town will be more then welcoming for rest and decent sleep. No one but Gaurin knows we're here, and thanks to Andrea, no trail as to where we could have gone. For now, lets make this island home and deal with things more in a day or so when all the heated brains and tempers have had a chance to cool down."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:08 pm
Jack and Sam listened with Demona, taking in Drake's assessment of the Alchemist and Mystic. pretty much hit the mark. "I think we all just need to relax. Things have been off since long before Andrea was brought back. But that's life. Come on. Let's get some of this deer on the grill. Looks good, Drake." Sam helped Jack and Drake take the meat over to the cooking stations that Jack crafted, and began to prepare a good meal for all.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 pm
She nodded listening to them though still wasn't sure. she felt Locke pull away from her earlier and wondered if what they had was ever there. She would help for a bit before making her way to Locke and placing a hand on his shoulder. "Are you all right Locke? And do you really think you can bring this town back?" She would watch him a moment more. "Jack is cooking dinner for everyone. You should come eat with us." She tried to be encouraging hoping not to have to resort to violence on him.

He watched Demona a bit as she helped then went to Locke and sighed heavily. "If Locke isn't careful, he'll lose her. Both of them really. And what did I miss? I gather from Andrea not at the docks she's ventured about somewhere, as has Gaurin. Any indication she may be coming back to us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:07 pm
Locke looked to Demona as she came behind him. He had to be honest. He did miss her, and he did still love her. He felt that she at least could understand him, and maybe they could find some way of being together again... "Demona... I'd like to apologize. If it wasn't for me... If I hadn't failed at trying to bring you back that night, you wouldn't have been alone all these weeks. I could have brought you back... I shouldn't have let them stop me... no matter the price..." He hung his head in shame.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 pm
She smiled shaking her head lightly. "No, it would have killed you and them. Besides, from what I gather you only recently learned healing alchemy." She kissed him looking to him. "I had time to adjust to what I was, and now with your help who I am. Others like me that have been healed never regain what the flashes are." She moved holding him in her arms, the fears of losing him all but gone.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff