Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Here we go again
What writhes within me: Exictment

Those entwined with me: Dante, Xenos and Cosette

For a moment Charon was stunned by the rapid fire response he got from the girl. A laugh erupted moments latter from him as he ran a hand through his pale hair. Oh yes there was no doubt in his mind now that was Cosette. "It's quite alright, dear Cosette. I fear my manners have gone slack without your guidance." He said playfully back.

"As for how we've been it's quite a tale. There's a lot you've missed and I know we're both curious as to where you've been. But for now I'm doing wonderful. Daisy's here this year she's on the boats now. I'm a bit nerves. Knowing my luck I'm going to see her walking into the hall soaked because she dipped herself in the lake." Charon said with a laugh. Then he paused a moment. Knowing Daisy she would end up in the lake. He cringed at the thought. A soft hiss in his ear calmed him down. Sliding up into view from his robe a pale snake wrapped around his neck. This wasn't Etheris his long time companion. She was at home with Maestro.

After the ban of poisonous snakes at school they'd been forced to stay at home. Eleri had agreed to let the two snake's be at their house or at Xenos's. This was a male snake this time around and had been a present from Daisy on his birthday. Istral was his name and he was under strict orders from Etheris to kept Charon in line.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

These songs in my head: Oh what an interesting year this shall be
Oh what turbulent emotions: Slight excitement, looking for a challenge
The spirits that stand with me: My Dante, Charon, Miss Prewitt

Xenos was smiling a little when Dante gripped his hand and lead him towards a girl. It took him a moment but he recalled the blond from his third year. She was much shorter then...then again so was he. It looked as though she had blossomed to a fine young lady. He chuckled at Charon's response to the whole situation. But he was glad too see Dante gain an old friend back.

"It's quite alright, Miss Prewitt. I am Xenos da Vinci, 6th year. We met doing the start of the year during your second. It's wonderful to see you again." Xenos said in a calm but pleasant tone. His hand was still firmly in Dante's and was glad to know he hadn't pulled away. Nothing made him happier then when Dante was comfortable enough to let others know they were together.

As long as I'm living, I'll be waiting

As long as I'm breathing, I'll be there

Whenever you call me, I'll be waiting

Whenever you need me, I'll be there

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
Who am I with? no one
What's my mood? dont want to talk about it
Who/What's on my mind?........

Zamir stepped off the train and looked around. He had taken longer than normal to exit the train but he wanted to wait as long as possible so that no one would see him. All vacation he had practically avoided Xenos. Even letters he sent had been vague.

Something strange had happened over the vacation that bothered him. Keeping his panic attacks at a minimum was now a rather difficult task due to this added....problem. Somehow an emotion had awoken in him. A true, full blown emotion and he didn't know how to handle it. At sixteen he protested with his parents when they wished to remove him from school. He liked Hogwarts far to much to let his body stop him from coming back.

He looked around and spotted Xenos and Dante. Another look and he saw Bailey with Nevin and yet another look let him see Yuan and Austin. Everyone had someone very close and dear to them. Before his new emotion could take hold he turned and began to quickly walk to the carriages.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm
The third Alice was a young girl, a beautiful figure in Wonderland.

Deceiving countless people, she created a strange country.

That Alice was the country's queen,
Possessed by a warped dream.

Fearing her decaying body,
she ruled from the summit of the country.

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt

Fifth Year Slytherin

Cosette, still smiling, nodded to Dante. "Of course you have. I mean..." she trailed off for a moment, before simply saying, "Go look in a mirror, please. And stand next to a first year."

Cosette nodded to Charon, and, with a perfectly straight face replied, "You're lucky I'm back. Who knows where you'd all be without me." She held the serious face for a few seconds before smiling once more, the glitter in her eyes showing that she was only teasing. Her smile froze, however, when both boys asked where she had been. She managed to retain it, though it was now slightly forced, as she took the escape route Charon had given her, though he may not have realized what it was.

"We should go inside, then, so we aren't late for the sorting. How is Daisy? I haven't seen her since that Christmas party." It may have been clear that she was trying to change the subject, but she didn't much care. Her expression turned to genuine surprise, however, when she saw the new snake slither around Charon's neck. "Who's this? What happened to...Etheris? Was that her name?"

Putting her fake smile on again, she turned to Xenos, and curtsied. "Yes, Mr. Da Vinci, now I remember...you were leading that study group, weren't you?" As always, observant to the last, she noticed the two boys holding hands, which rather confused her. What was this about? She remained silent for now, though she intended to get answers later. Right now, she just wanted to avoid talking about anything related to Egypt.

The weight of the world, this burden on your shoulders

Demons of the past, will they ever disappear?

Memories of withered dreams, illusions torn and gone
Remaining scars no one can see?

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Rose smiled as she watched her friend run off. After she was out of sight she turned to Levana. "Well I will see you later as well Miss Levana" she said with a curtsy then walked gracefully back to her brother. She stopped short when she reached him though. The girl looked so familiar, as did the doll in her hand. "Cosette?" she questioned. The only other time she had seen her was at that Christmas party so long ago but she could never forget her. Cosette was like an older sister or female roll model that she never had. She was excited to see her.

"I thought you were not returning to Hogwarts" she said smiling wide. An expression that betrayed the relaxed posture she was adopting so as not to seem overly excited.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As the Hogwarts Express drew itself to a halt, a scruffy haired Hufflepuff had just woken up from his slumber. His drooping eyes gave him no help as he tried to sort himself out. Lennox wasn’t that all tolerant of the long train rides as of yet. Gazing at the empty landscapes they passed through made him quite drowsy. All around him, voices, sounds of animals, and the sound of bags being taken out of the compartment echoed in his ears. It wasn’t the greatest thing to wake up to. A slight tear jerked from the corner of his eye and he gave it a diligent rub. Only when his own compartment was cleared of students did he finally rise from his seat.

It seemed he spent too much time sleeping. Looking down, he still had his muggle clothes on. With a slight panic, he rushed to change into robes, in fear that the train would leave while he was still on it. Once adorned with robes fashioning the colors yellow and black, the second year departed from the train, taking with him a new book on herbology that he picked up from Diagon Alley.

The amount of people there simply astounded him. It felt like he was a first year once more. Completely bewildered of his status and alone as always. A newly acquired habit of fixing his hair came to but changed nothing. His hair was still the mess that it was.

His attention drifted from his hair to the ever growing crowd. No longer being a first year, Lennox no longer had the duties to follow the groundskeeper up to the castle. But what was he to do? How else was he going to get to the castle? His hands wrapped themselves into a tight clench as he tried to find his way towards the crowd. The ever careful boy made sure he didn’t step on anyone’s foot, muttering a small apology to anyone that he had happened to bump into.

Out of the bodies cramped into the tiny station, there were several students that had heads poked up through the crowd. A tiny hint of relief spread over him. If he just followed them, surely he’d get somewhere. After all, a first year sized heads taller than others would be quite frightening. A student of that size had to be at least a fifth year.

Ignoring the voices here and there, he fought desperately to get to his goal. In mere moments, after all the pushing and shoving, Lennox found his way to the carriages.

It was a peculiar thing, these carriages were. They looked like any other carriage one would usually see but was missing one thing. The horse. Ignoring the voices surrounding him for a moment, Lennox crept closer to the front of horseless carriage. There lay nothing before it but thin air. How peculiar. Suddenly remembering that this was probably enchanted, he went ahead to step inside. Crossing to the other side, he felt a certain brush on his shoulders. Looking around, he remained alone. The boy could have sworn there was something there. Befuddled, he tried not to worry about it too much and went ahead to take his seat.

The carriage was already preoccupied with another. Just one other. A girl that was no older than a year to him. He recognized her in an instant. Gray hair and pale skin, there weren’t many people like her in the classroom he visited the previous year. Giving in a weak smile, Lennox helped himself to the seat opposite of Aster’s but it seemed as if she had fallen asleep. Clutching his book tightly in his arms, he squished himself to the corner, trying to take as little room as possible. Hopefully his doings weren’t disturbing her of her sleep. The least Lennox wanted was someone yelling at him to be quiet on the first day back.

User Image
User Image

Unknown Apothecary

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

A Charming Lionness

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aravis hopped off the train and looked around for anyone she knew. She saw a few people in her house, but none she was particularly close to. The girl kept walking through the crowded station, paying no mind to the chatter around her.

Upon reaching the carriages, she found one person she did know who had tried being friendly to her in their Astronomy class. If she recalled correctly, the girl's name was Aster. A boy sat there too. As the Gryffindor climbed into the carriage, she smiled at him. "Hello, I'm Aravis," she said as she took a seat.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

A new face had joined in their presence. Another girl. A Gryffindor determining from her clothes. As if he wasn’t crammed into the corner of the carriage enough, Lennox made one more feeble attempt to give more room to Aravis. A forced smile pressed onto his lips in which he showed to the new arrival. She wasn’t familiar to him besides the name she had given him. There may have been a moment where he spotted her in his way to the classroom or back to the common room, but other than that there was nothing.

An awkward silence overcame them. The pores in his hands began to sweat as he fuddled around with his book. Was he supposed to say his name too? Why did she say her name? What could this mean? Are you supposed to give your name to complete strangers in a carriage? A feeble attempt was made to overcome this silence in which he dreaded. “He-Hello.” Nervous eyes looked down on his book, towards the sleeping Ravenclaw, at Aravis and back again to the book. The words felt trapped in his throat as he choked to get them out. “Pleasure to meet you Aravis. My name’s Lennox.” Oh why not. Might as well throw in his name for good measure. It’s not like she was one to slit someone’s throat upon first greeting now would she?

Lennox gave a moment to glaze at her. No, she couldn’t be. A Gryffindor slitting someone’s throat? What was he thinking? Thinking idiotic things, that’s what. Why must his mind always wander on such nonsense? A nonchalant hand waved over in his head. Look at him. First night back and he was thinking of such impossible things. Then again, it wasn’t quite unusual. Over exaggerating was his specialty.

Taking a deep breath, he erased the thought from lingering his head any longer. Now that that was gone, Lennox peered through the carriage. What was he to do now? Make conversation? Surely, Aravis didn’t expect him to. Anything else that would come out of his mouth would surely be utterly ridiculous things.

The boy debated on whether or not reading his book. Doing so would get his mind out of thinking of ways to talk to this girl but on the other hand it was rather rude was it not? Reading a book when there was clearly company in your presence? Yes, completely rude. He thought scolding himself rather harshly. His fingers grazed the soft leather bound book, itching to pry it open for information about foxgloves, asphodel, and gillyweed.

Fuming over his current situation, he hummed a small tune in his head, hoping that it wouldn’t bother anyone else. But wait, if he did that, then maybe it would come to cross that he seemed impatient and obnoxious? Was it as if he was tuning out all others with his humming? Gah! So difficult.. The thought crossed his mind as his humming stopped. His gray eyes searched the front of the carriage, longing for it to move. The faster they moved to Hogwarts, the faster this silence might end.

User Image
User Image

Unknown Apothecary

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Though she felt the carriage gently shake at the weight of a new addition, Aster did not open her eyes, for she hadn't the energy or the will to do so right then. Her mind was away. Thoughts weak, like that of a thin thread; looped crazily about and thrown around thanks to the train ride.

Mentally, she groaned. Her body pulled itself up slightly, so that her head was no longer bowed down. This carriage buddy pulled her away from her resting state, as did the second one who followed shortly after. Though it hadn't been her goal when she was closed her eyes and leaned back to cushion her head, the Ravenclaw's being screamed for sleep. 'Why did I have to feed its desires?' She wondered grumpily—doing so had only made things more bothersome now—pale hand sluggishly reaching upwards to her forehead.

Its coolness perked her up, as she knew it would. The girl knew she could sleep as many hours as she wished to later, for she had to get up sooner or later for the Opening Ceremony. The polite part of her, didn't wish to burden these unknown parties to be the ones to wake her—if that was anyone's job it was Renard's. Erh...and, that is, if they would be as kind to do so.

A soft, female voice spoke, making the Ravenclaw's foggy, eyes finally flutter open. She stealthily straightened out her posture even more, so that her body no longer slouched. Her lavender gaze flitted around, catching her foreign surroundings. The trip she had taken to her current position came back into her mind, explaining away any 'where am I?'s.

Aster observed the two interact, before piecing together the reason why the two looked so familiar to her. "Remedial classes ..." She mumbled almost silently to herself.

The boy had shared the first levels of Flying and Charms together with her.

Finding a silent, thus opportune moment, Aster greeted her fellow third year. "Hello, Rosentha." She used the girl's surname, the one tha felt more proper, and spoke in that customary, calm murmur of hers. "I see that your hair has grown longer since I last saw you..." She added, making the observation out loud more to herself than to her.

Turning her attention onto Lennox, she said. "Ah... And hello, stranger." Despite a short pause to find his name, Aster couldn't recall a personal or family name. 'Blast...I tend to be good at that...' Not losing any heart, she then introduced herself in a formal manner. "My name is Aster Cardell. How do you do?" She lost the murmur, now that the introductions were on. The girl's pale hand was gracefully placed forward, held out for the boy to shake.

User Image

((OOC: Went to change this post. sweatdrop Sorry, but I couldn't help myself. redface ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:15 am
User Image

No matter how fast I run

Dante couldn't help but smile a bit wider at her comment on his looks. She did seem very surprised as to how much he had grown. When Rose joined them he was happy to see his young sister still remembered his fellow class mate. He turned his face back to Cosette. He wondered what she would think of the fact that he and Xenos were now a couple. Would she not mind or would it bother her? Only time would tell. For the moment it seemed she hadn't noticed him holding Xenos' hand.

"I agree we should head to the carriages."
he smiled and squeezed Xenos' hand for a moment before he turned and began to walk towards the carriages. The Thestrals were just as odd as before. It didn't bother him that he could see them. He knew one needed to see death to see one. The fact that the three deaths he witnessed were of his planning did not phase him one bit either.

Rose stayed next to Cosette as they walked.

I can never escape the darkness inside me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:18 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Nevin shook his head,"I dont mind being your surprise at all." he said with a laugh. As they neared the carriages he smiled wide. Back to school. He just could not wait. After this he just had two more years. Two more and he'd be out of school Then he could apply for the position he really wanted to have. Excitement welled up in him at the idea of being a teacher in magical creatures. To be able to work alongside all those wonderful animals day in and day out would be the best thing in his opinion. Well that and being with Bailey.

He sighed as he thought of animals. This year he had to leave Hachi at home. The spider had grown rather large and he could not keep him in his dorm safely. Part of him hoped his father had brought Hachi and was keeping him in his office or classroom. It seemed professors had a much easier time getting large creatures into their class. "Come on Cyrus keep up" he laughed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 am
User Image
User Image

A Charming Lionness

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aravis smiled as the boy introduced himself. She could tell from his clothes he was a Hufflepuff, and she was fairly certain he wasn't in her year, since she hadn't really seen him around before. "Nice to meet you. I haven't seen you around much, so I'm guessing you're a second year. I'm a third year, just like Miss Cardell over there," she said.

She listened to Lennox's humming. It was sort of relaxing, yet a bit eeire. She looked over to Aster who had sat up from her napping. Her pale skin was in great contrast to her dark robes. "I've been playing around with it. I think I like it long. I found a picture of my mum, and it actually makes me look more like her," she explained while stroking her hair. She hadn't really noticed, except for the fact that she was starting to look more and more like her late mother, except for the shape of her face which was like her father's. She had gotten better over the summer with dealing with the fact that they were gone from her. "I see that you've gotten a new ribbon. It looks good on you." Aravis wanted to be polite.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:56 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε
User ImageUser Image

Where are we? Hogsmeade Station.

Who's with us? Us.

What are we doing?
Heading to the carriages.

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

The crowd seemed to have thinned drastically from the disappeareance of the first years. The twins were quite famished, divulging into their treats early during their train ride. No longer looking for anyone familiar, they went ahead and boarded a carraige that was closest to them. Little do they know that it was already occupied by a friend that had come close with the last couple of years. "Adele!" The girl exclaimed, not believing her luck. Just when the twins had somewhat recovered from the tragic events of last year, they would have to meet this particular Ravenclaw so soon. Blake on the other hand was quite pleased to see her. He felt a pang of guilt for shutting her out for that unfortunate semester. "Nice to see you again Adele," Those misty blue eyes of his looked at her with kindness as it was joined with a small smile. With a small jolt, the carriage began to move in the direction of the school grounds.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

It didn’t take too long for everyone in the party to awaken and be of state. Surely but silently, Lennox watched the Ravenclaw’s eyes flutter open. It didn’t take long till the carriage was filled with chatter. It’s voices were found mostly from the two girls present. Amidst their mindless chatter, it came upon him how the situation had turned out. These two were fairly acquainted with each other. He, however, was what you would call the new addition. In most situations, if he had known at least one of these girls, perhaps he would have found the ability to open up himself more. Being as it is, there was someone to introduce him to the other. A bridge. A connector.

His odds were not in his favour however. While Lennox did know of one of them, Aster, it seems that the same could not be said for her. Stranger? Lennox clinched on to those words. Ah yes of course. It was to be expected. Why would anyone remember his name? He had hardly spoken out in class at all. Not to mention the fact that he had no one to chat with in class. There were never chances to learn his name. A mere wallflower blending in with the desks as old as the building itself.

The boy shouldn’t take it to offense though. It’s not like his classmates were expected to know everyone’s name in the classroom even though he had. Why? You may ask. Quite simple really. Why not? When a boy is on his own, there’s only so much one could do during class. Asides from normal schoolwork of course.

Lennox was an observer. That’s what he does. Learning the names of those he was observing wouldn’t be so much as a bad idea, right? What if for some inexplicable reason, one of his classmates had come up to him? It would be rude if he didn’t at least remember the last names of his classmates. Although no on really did take him into account.

Pushing that painful feeling away from his gut, Lennox gave his best foot forward and managed to give a smile towards Aster’s direction. Looking towards the hand that had been given his way, his own reluctant hand moved forward. The icy cold fingers of his yet warm palm, slid from the palm of her hand towards her wrist and gave a small shake. “I’m fine, thank you. Lennox Galvani. And you? How are you fairing?” Once the abrupt physical contact had been made, Lennox’s slender fingers dropped to his side.

For a moment, the Hufflepuff maintained eye contact with Aster, unsure of what to do, all the more keeping his benevolent yet uneasy smile. Only when Aravis began speaking to him did he break that contact.

There wasn’t much to say for him really, from what Miss Rosentha had given him. Just a simple nod. Perhaps he could just smile his whole way through the carriage ride? Absurd but what was he to do? Make mindless chatter with them when he doesn’t have an ounce of knowledge of how to do so? All those years spent stuck inside his home, trapped inside the cage filled with everything he needed. The only human interaction he had was with his own family and the few muggle friends he had.

Although, ever since enrolling at Hogwarts, those few friends had begun to distance themselves to him. Prior to his days in the magical school, his friends were counted and rarely seen. The protective behavior from his parents only allowed him to see his friends once in a blue moon. Leaving his friends for the sake of magical education. That was reasonable, right? Friends are replaceable. Although he has yet to replace the few friends he had. With the thoughts of his friends in his mind, Lennox quietly listened to the conversation Aravis and Aster were having.

User Image
User Image

Unknown Apothecary

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
User Image

The hisses in my ear:
Here we go again
What writhes within me: Exictment

Those entwined with me: Istral, Dante, Xenos and Cosette

Charon smiled again. They would probably be in a whole bunch of trouble...knowing him and Dante...and now Xenos. It was wonderful. "Daisy is doing well. She's a ball of energy nowadays. That girl has no fear when it comes to exploring." Charon answered with a happy sigh. That girl was going to be the death of him with how much he chased her through London. But he loved how much fun she had and that was all he cared about.

"Oh sorry I'm being rude. Etheris is at home with Maestro. Hogwarts banned poisonous snakes a little bit ago. Daisy found this one half dead. It was funny but he became my birthday present. His name is Istral." Charon explained. The white serpent looked at the people and nodded. Reaching up he pet the serpent gently. He was glad to have a pet with him again.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you

I would use my last breath to tell you I love you

User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games