Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy took in all of what Dukes told her in horrified silence. She numbly took the blankets and heater, running back to the other room and quickly draping the blankets around Harmony's trembling body. She plugged in and turned on the heater, pointing it at Harmony. As an afterthought, she lifted the blankets and laid down beside her before covering them up again, wrapping her body around Harmony's to try and help warm her. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." She whispered in Harmony's ear, fighting back tears. 'I almost killed her... Oh, gods, I almost killed Harmony...'

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:46 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes walked out with the I.V and expertly plunged the needle into a vein on her elbow, tapping the bag to get it flowing. "She'll be fine Liz. I'm giving her pure lava right now. It will help her start to generate more heat and keep her warm until she has enough." He told her and saw the blue the dragonette's lips. "Geez Liz. It was more than two minutes. Don't have anymore rough sex until she can properly release her fire during it okay? She was getting close to freezing."

He saw Harmony close her eyes and gently slapped her cheek. "Nope. No sleeping kid. I know the cold is making you tired, but you can't sleep on us. Stay up, got it?" He demanded her gently.

{Music makes the soul dance to the heavens with love. Music is love.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:50 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy flinched at Dukes' statement and kept holding Harmony, gritting her teeth and hating herself. 'Ha... I don't think we'll ever be having rough sex again... Not if it does this to her. Harmony... I'm so sorry... I hope you can forgive me...'

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:49 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony kept closing her eyes, the cold making her drowsy, but she kept feeling Dukes slap her face gently and forbid her from sleep. "Dukes, I'm just tired. Please, just let me rest for a few minutes." She begged weakly, her voice sluggish and groggy.

Her body was only minorly warmer, but she was feeling so cold adn she just wanted to sleep. Maybe when she woke up, she would be warm again.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

The weretiger glanced at the I.V bag and saw it almost gone. He quickly pulled out his cell phone and typed someone a text as he spoke to Lizzy. "Liz, something's wrong. That lava should have brought her heat back up to a better level by now. She shouldn't still be this cold or disoriented, she should at least be a bit more aware. I'm calling in my friend and bodyguard, okay? He knows more about Dragon medicine than me."

Dukes was getting very worried, forty minutes had already gone by and there had been not much improvement, Harmony was turning bluer and it was frightening him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:16 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy frowned at the thought of someone else seeing her and Harmony like this. But she nodded. Harmony's temperature was still dropping, and she was so cold that it was starting to hurt Lizzy. She kissed Harmony's blue lips softly, wincing a bit. It was like kissing ice. She stopped after a moment and rested her warm cheek against Harmony's shoulder. She could see Harmony's eyes closing again and touched a warm hand to the girl's frozen face. "Stay with me, love," she said in Harmony's ear, kissing her earlobe softly, knowing that would wake her more quickly than a slap. "You'll be warm soon... Dukes is getting someone who can help."

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes heard Harmony mumbling incoherintly as he lifted his phone to his ear. "Yeah, Chibi, it's Dukes. Nah, I'm fine. Listen, I got a possible hypo-nette in my private lounge. No you perv! No! Her girlfriend is here! Yes you sicko! Yes, she's already doing that. No you ******** perv! No! I did not do anything! The nette over-released. Yeah. Breathed fire for over two minutes. Already started her on a bag, but it had almost no effect and it's almost drained. Huh? Hang on, lemme check." He paused and glanced at Harmony, looking for the amount of blue on her skin. "I'd say forty six percent. Yes, I think you should get your a** off of the bean-bag chair and in here now. That's an order, not a request. Good, see you in thirty."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi hung up as he stood, walking the mere yard to his lounge door, four feet to his Kings' lounge, and unlocking it. He stepped in and smiled at the man inside with a chuckle that stuttered slightly as it sounded. "Well, this is a surprise Sire. I never thought I'd see the day you had two dragonettes in here at once. My, my. What a way to lose your v-card, huh?" He asked, his smirk growing slightly.

He never thought that Dukes would ever get laid, and most certainly not in this manner. But it was about time he lost his viginity and had some fun.

{Break a leg out there! No, seriously. Break one, please.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy stiffened and glared at the male who had entered, disliking him immediately because of his insinuation that she and Harmony would have a threesome with Dukes. She ignored the outed fact that the Weretiger was a virgin; that wasn't any of her concern. "How dare you?" she hissed, her green eyes glinting in a deadly way. Lizzy usually was very nonconfrontational, but this male had slandered her girlfriend's integrity. She considered him lucky that she didn't get up from the couch and kill him that instant. "Dukes, for his sake, this boy had better be a friend of yours. A close friend," Lizzy growled softly, trembling slightly and holding to Harmony tightly to keep herself from doing anything rash.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes turned bright red and glared at the male. "Chibi, do you want to focus on the girl, or should I just beat the s**t out of you now?" He threatened in a low growl.

He hated the fact that his guard always had his mind deep in the gutter, often charging others rent for space there. He turned to look at Lizzy, shaking in obvious anger. "Yeah, he's my body guard and close friend. He was charged with my care when he was born, and sometimes I think that was a cruel joke on me." He told her, his voice grumbling slightly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi laughed loudly, the sound stuttering wildly as it came out. "Ooh, I'm shaking. Or I might be if you actually were going to do it Sire. By the way, who's..." His voice trailed off as the scents of the two girls reached his very powerful nose and he turned pale.

The girl that was fully awake was no dragon, but an Angelic. A royal Angelic at that. But the scent of the shivering dragonette next to her made him want to slink away and vanish into shadows. She was without a doubt related to the Dragon King Shadow Knight Ryuu, and from the scent, she was his child. "Dukes..... Are you insane? A royal Angelic and Ryuu's daughter? Do you have a death wish?" He whispered in shock.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 am
Dukes Graham

User Image

Dukes whirled around quickly and stared at the two girls, shock on his face as he looked at Lizzy. Harmony, he guessed was at least related to the King, but Lizzy? That was a shocker for him. Seeing the dragonette shuddering made him focus on why he had called the other man. "Chibi, Harmony over-released and is going hypo. We gave her pure lava and everything else, but she's still too cold. Did the other werehyenas teach you anything?" He asked him, trying to bring the shaken wereheynas' focus back to the girl in need.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:30 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi frowned and walked over to the girls, lightly touching Harmony's skin. "You didn't know about the fire and points of release, did you your Highness? I don't think you knew about the dangers of over-releasing, or you would have made her release through her usual points. Your Highness, is her skin causing any pain from being cold?" He asked Lizzy politely.

He was calmer now that he remembered his original task for coming and the concern for his new charge. That and this princess didn't seem in any postion to rip his head off slowly right now, which he was eternally grateful for. Royal Angelics were known to have a very violent temper.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy looked at the male warily, her expression no longer quite as fierce now that he was minding his manners. She didn't understand most of what he said, but nodded once in response to his last question. Lizzy was afraid that if she spoke to him, she'd bite his head off. In spite of his earlier disrespect, he was here to help Harmony.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:39 am
Chibi Tamoniko

User Image

Chibi saw Lizzy nod that Harmony's temperature was giving her pain and he turned to Dukes with a very serious look on his face. "Sire, you need to shift. The fur on your body coupled with the size and body heat of your weretiger form should help the princess. I'll start her on a new bag of lava. I need to shift too, at least then I can borrow one of your old pairs of pants and she can use my clothes for added warmth." Chibi said sternly.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games