Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nadoru & Michelle's Playground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:13 pm
"Well you would too if there was a group of demons asking where their king is on one side, your daughter daughter being disowned on another side, getting medical reports on your son's health deteriorating rapidly on another, your wife's health is deteriorating because she's more focused on trying to keep your son going on another and then he suddenly vanishes and your wife ended up committing suicide," Rath grumbled while heading back to his room. He just wanted to scream a hundred different things into the air out of frustration, but didn't.
"Sedynn was already stressed out with his king vanishing and the demon realm going all crazy when he learned of his son's health deteriorating. Then came the news of his daughter trying to kill her brother which led to him immediately disowning her and kicking her out of the house. Then Seda's doctor noticed his wife's deterioration in health. It was only a matter of time before he hit insanity," Nana murmured lightly before flinching when Rath's door slammed closed.
"It wasn't anything big. We can go sit in the yard to help you feel less confined," Kaitou responded gently before turning on his heel and starting downstairs.

"That's good news... It's unnecessary for them to know of my relation to the family. Were you wanting to see his expression when I told Dagon that I'm your grandchild?" LuLu responded in a slightly teasing voice. He hadn't thought it was important for them to know who he was, just that he could kill them without thinking twice. "You know that if Seda Ashani's still alive then Chestra Kuhani's heir, Ross, is still alive as well. If the demons found out that information, even you would have trouble. Sizer and Hameln in your basement were Chestra's children as well although it was with Pandora then. Even if Chestra is dead, it's obvious that Chestra would want ALL of his children found and introduced with each other yet you like keeping that harpie and... Other thing locked in your basement. Do you fear Pandora's Box, grandfather, or do you fear Chestra himself?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:30 pm
"You make a good point."Kana said quietly. She looked up at Rath and knew he was getting annoyed but she kept quiet not wanting to piss him off more. She then glanced at her sister and hoped she did the same. Chi-chi looked at Nana before saying "oooh." She then paused for a moment and looked confused, "Does insanity mean crazy?" She asked sweetly before flinching when she heard the door slam. Kana rolled her eyes at the sound of the door slamming before looking at Chi-chi and giving her a slight nod to her question. "Sounds good to me." She said as she followed Kaitou.

All of the sudden Dagon felt a spark of rage, he pulled himself out of the hug and got up before shooting a glare at Mimi. He then slapped her, hard across the face, "I taught you better than that! Why can't you be more like your brother! At least he is good for something, other than crying,pity, and making damn sandwiches!" He yelled at her before storming off without feeling a single feeling of regret.

Sadon sat there a moment as he took in what his grandchild had to say, "Not entirely..Most people would want to have a large family who cares for them and all that mushy gushy stuff...But it's good, the less attachments you have the better you'll be." He said to Lulu though he really didn't care if Lulu listened to his advice but Lulu's father would. "I won't worry about that for right now, what matters is word hasn't got out. To answer your question, I fear Chestra more..You never knew what a man who has lost everything will do."

((Omg, I am so sorry. This year hasn't been great. I missed a lot of school and got behind, got my pc taken away and to top it off had to deal with some major family issues. Though I'll try to post at least once a day. In my last post I forgot to put Dagon in it so I have his response from the last time Mimi responded))  

its_alive_it_lives

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:58 am
"It's alright, Bachiko. Sheogorath is just stuck in the list of problems right now. And yes, insanity means crazy," Nana murmured sweetly to Chi while brushing her fingers through her hair.
"The yard. So large and fun to roll in. Personal experience," Kaitou smiled lightly while simply dropping into the grass and just lying there on his back.

Mimi felt the sting across her cheek only to sit down and start sobbing as quietly as was possible.

"I believe Sedynn was the one who lost everything. Chestra was the low class demon that lost his temper with the Sky Demon King and wound up killing him thus becoming the demon king when he was only nine," LuLu smiled lightly while finishing up his plate and handing it to a servant passing by. He took a sip of tea while keeping his smile in place. "I will say I agree though. The less attachments, the better off anyone is. Getting attached leads to pain and so I have few attachments."

{(OOC: It's fine.)}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm
"Ohh..Do you think that demon is going to come after us?" She asked as she tried to keep the fear out of her voice before looking up at her.

Kana smiled lightly and sat next to Kaitou on the soft grass. "It looks like it is. Hopefully we can have some time to ourselves, I think we all dealt with enough drama for a life time." She said as she looked into his eyes.

Dagon went up to his room and slammed the door before punching a wall. He then paced back and forth, clutching his hand that he used to hit the wall.

"You made a good point but some people can handle it better than others." He said as he looked at the servant before handing him his plate. He then shifted his eyes back on his grandson. "Good..But are any of them girls?" He asked as he lifted a brow.  

its_alive_it_lives

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm
"It's possible, but still highly unlikely. Sedynn doesn't know of Seda being here," Nana answered gently while gently kissing Chi on the forehead. "It's almost time for supper. Will you help me make supper?"
"Agreed. I didn't think Rath, Nana and Mimi would have so much drama at their house. Part of me regrets coming here yet part of me is grateful," Kaitou murmured before sitting up, leaning towards Kaja and licking her on the cheek only to flash a playful smile.

Mimi finally calmed down and set a bag of ice against her cheek while lying on the couch, part of her wanting to go back to Rath while the other half called herself a crybaby.

"Mm," LuLu hesitated while staring down at his tea. "Not exactly... The most relationships I have are with you, father and mother... And the vampire queen... And the Phantomland's ex-royal family... Why do you ask?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:50 pm
Chi-chi hugged Nana, her comforting words helped her feel better. "Okay, what's for dinner?" Chi-chi asked with a smile.

"Neither did I but they saved Chi-chi and myself from a horrible life so I really shouldn't complain. I'm glad you came, you are the best thing that has happened to me." Kana said with a smile before giggling lightly when he licked her. She did kissed him for a minute before pulling away with her cheeks bright red.

Dagon sat on the edge of his bed and thought for a moment but what he couldn't throw out of his head was Mimi's thoughts. "Stop whining, go ahead go back to Rath but I doubt he would want to take you back in because all you are is a no good cry baby." He growled in her head

"Well..When you were fighting my brother I couldn't help notice that you could barely take your eyes off of his daughter and you never bothered to hurt her when she tried to make a shield for her father." Sadon explained briefly.  

its_alive_it_lives

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:14 am
"Meatloaf. Homemade meatloaf," Nana hummed while lightly taking Chi's hand and taking her to the kitchen.
"Playing dirty I see," Kaitou snickered lightly before leaning forward and gently kissing her on the lips. "While I might still be mad at you for not telling me about my dark side, it doesn't change the fact that I kinda got a crush on you."

Mimi tossed a rock at Dagon's window before teleporting away from the house crying again. Dagon was still as heartless as ever, but would Rath take her back? She sniffled as she appeared on Rath's bed beside him. "C-c-can I c-come back?" she asked lightly only to get a light hug from Rath.
"Of course you can, Michelle. You're just not allowed near Kaitou, Chi or Kana. They might be mad at you still for going with dad," Rath murmured softly as Mimi clung tightly onto his shirt. He was tired yet sleep seemed to evade him to the best of it's ability.

"Ew if you're insinuating I have any kind of feelings towards that crybaby. I was just wondering why she was trying so hard with her weak a** magic to protect such a dumbass," LuLu muttered in slight disgust, his fingers tapping his knee slightly. "She wasn't worth the effort of killing. Simple as that. If it'd been Sheogorath shielding his father, I'd have taken more interest in killing him. If the opponent is weak, it's a dull kill and a complete waste of time. At least Dagon and Sheogorath have power that would make it worth the effort... So what are our plans from here?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:08 pm
"Doesn't meatloaf taste nasty?" She asked innocently as she skipped to the kitchen with Nana.

Kana smiled, "Me? Play dirty? You must be mistaken!" She said giggling. "I know you are still mad at me but I'll do what it takes for you to forgive me and I swear that I will be the first and last lie I will tell you."

Dagon laughed when he heard the rock break his window. "Good riddance, you slut!" He yelled in her head. Before laying back on his bed laughing more.

Sadon laughed lightly at what his grandson had to say, "Yeah..She is pretty much a baby. Well my brother is quite good at manipulating people. True but still, I'm only asking because you know how your father is with about getting close to people. Since your father will be waking up soon, were gonna wait a few days for him to wake up then go from there."  

its_alive_it_lives

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 pm
"Not if it's made correctly," Nana answered in a hum while getting several things from the cabinets and fridge. "See this bag of crackers? I would like for you to take this rolling pin and just crush the crackers with it."
Kaitou smiled lightly as he ran his fingers through Kana's hair. "That makes me glad. I want for us, meaning you and me, to work out. You don't treat me like everyone else seems to," he murmured softly.

"Of course I know my father's thoughts of getting too close to people. He told my mother how he wanted me to be raised and she complied. Weakness is not an option in the demon world. Just by me asking for your assisstance in my mother's health and my being only a halfbred demon is weakness enough. Anything else would simply put me up for a death sentence," LuLu responded in a soft sigh as he closed his eyes. After a moment he nodded slightly. "Alrighty then. I'm going to see how my mother's doing."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 pm
Chi-chi watched Nana and nodded, "Okay!." She said cheerfully as she took some out of the bag and layed them on the counter. She then grabbed the rolling pin and began to roll it over the crackers, "Like this?" She asked as she turned to look at Nana.
Kana gazed in his eyes and smiled. She rubbed his cheek lightly, "That makes two of us." She said before licking his cheek.

"I'm glad to hear nothing has changed." He said as his mind drifted to other things. Sadon nodded, "Alright, if you need me I'll be in my study." He said before getting up and walking out of the room to his study.  

its_alive_it_lives

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:58 pm
"Well yes, but you could've just crushed them in that ziploc baggy," Nana responded with a slight nod as she started on the meat.
"Hooray," Kaitou chuckled while lightly pressing his lips to Kana's again although this time with a bit more passion behind it, his hand gently cupping her cheek.

"Yessir," LuLu murmured softly before heading out of the dining room and upstairs to his mother's room. He knocked before entering and found her asleep so he simply sat on the floor with his head lightly resting at the edge of the bed. He was glad she was getting better yet now most of his worry rested on his father in the basement. Oh how he wished he could be there with his dad to make him feel better as he'd done so many times with his mother.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 pm
Chi-chi frowned lightly, "Oh..Is it gonna turn out bad now?" She asked quietly.
Kana smiled before closing her eyes as she kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sadon sat in his study and began to read a book. Shortly after reading he heard a loud knock on the door. "Come in!" He said loudly as he put his book down on his desk. His eyes flickered up as soon as he heard the door open. He saw it was just a servant and sighed. "You have a-a visitor, sir." The boy spat out the words as he tried not to stutter or make a fool out of himself. Sadon was surprised to hear this. A visitor? To see him? He hasn't had a visitor other than his grandson when he needed someone to take care of his mother. "Did you let our guest in?" He asked his servant in a stern voice. The boy nodded, "Yes sir, he's in the living room." He said with a bit more confidence now. "Very well, you may go now." Sadon said as he stood up from his desk. His servant bowed and exited out of the room.Sadon soon exited the room and walked into the living room to see his brother, sitting on the couch.  

its_alive_it_lives

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:47 am
"No. It was just a little note so if we make this again there won't be crushed crackers on the counter," Nana giggled lightly. "Can you put the crushed crackers into the bowl right there? I gotta mix the crushed crackers, some spices and this meat together."
Kaitou lightly pulled back from the kiss and flashed a gentle smile at Kana. "I'm glad we met, Kaminari," he murmured softly while gently setting his forehead to hers.

"A guest? LuLu, can you go see who the visitor is?" LuLu's mother's voice hummed making him snap out of his thoughts while showing a slight surprise that his mother was awake and had noticed the visitor before he had. "Also, don't stress yourself so much over your father and I. We'll be alright. You've taken on so much responsibility for a seven-year-old, but now that I'm feeling better and you're seventeen, you mustn't stress so much. Tonight you're going to be human, right?"
"Yes, mother. I should be human by the time I find our visitor. I'll be back soon," LuLu responded softly before kissing his mother on the cheek and heading back to the living room downstairs. Who would be visiting now of all times? He knocked before entering the living room just as a sign he was coming in only to completely freeze when he saw Dagon, who most obviously wouldn't recognize his human form, sitting on the couch. He readjusted his pants, his shirt sitting upstairs with his mother who was stitching a tear on the sleeve. After clearing his throat as lightly as possible, he gave his voice a Russian accent and just acted as one of the servants here. "Z-zir, vould jou like me to fetch zome tea for jou an' jour vizitor?" Dagon didn't know of LuLu or his parents being here, but was it possible he'd come for something else?
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:59 pm
"Oh okay!" Chi-chi said now more cheerfully. "Sure!" She replied as she put the crackers into the bowl.
Kana smiled and starred into Kaitou's beautiful eyes. "So am I." She replied with a match tone. Her cheeks were red but she didn't mind it, being with him was all that mattered.

Sadon eyes widened at the sight of his brother, in the flesh. Dagon simple smirked at how surprised his brother was to see him. "Hello dear brother. Now now, don't be shy. Have a seat next to your brother and lets catch up." Sadon rolled his eyes and sat down, next to his brother. "How on Earth did you.." Sadon began to ask Dagon a question, when they were interrupted by a knock on the door. Dagon and Sadon both looked up to see Lulu. Sadon nodded towards his grandson before speaking, "Yes, that would be great. He replied before shifting his head to look at Dagon. Dagon just sat there and collected his thoughts. "As I was saying, How the hell did you find me?" Sadon asked with confusion in his tone. "Is that anyway to great your brother? But..If you must know, lets just say I know people who help do my dirty work." Dagon said with a smirk. "You really haven't changed." He said as he looked away but he could feel the smirk on Dagon's face get larger.
((OOC: Nice avatar))  

its_alive_it_lives

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 am
"Right avay, zir," LuLu had murmured lightly before scurrying out of the room rather quickly. Grabbing a butler by the arm rather viciously, he dragged him into the kitchen. "Tea. Make it quickly. I'll poison it for grandfather's brother subconsciously if I touch it." He leaned against the counter as the butler started making the tea although he was pretty focused on trying to keep anything the brothers spoke of in his knowing. Based off of his parents' description of Dagon, he didn't like him. He should've killed him earlier, but his habit of playing with his targets had kept him from doing so. No... It was that human side of him that kept him from doing so.
Taking the tea from the butler with a mumbled “thank you”, he returned to the living room and set down the two cups along with a teapot. He made a slight bow, inwardly grumbling to himself about why he'd started acting this way in the first place, before leaving the room and standing nearby so he could hear better. Acting without thinking was stupid, but it was probably better he had. If he'd debated on how to act, he'd just look stupid and most likely give away his position. But why couldn't he have just said who he was?! He was human right now and Dagon would probably think that his brother's grandson was human and never connect him to being the demon that had deliberately toyed with him!

{( Thank you~ )}  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces