Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Adell awoke then fluttered her eyes opened. Sitting up and streching, she grimned at him. Ah.. I feel refreshed! What time is it? She asked.

Rath nodded then laughed.Apparently.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:14 pm

I can't contain...User Image

Haru started munching on her grapes again and pressed one against Rath's lips.
"Open wide." She said, half biting her lip cutely.

Kanime's arms where back around her waist and he murmured, "We were only asleep for about an hour."
His arms ran up her sides and started to tickle her gently.
...My love for you.User Image

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Adell started to laugh. Haha! No! Haha! Kanime! Haha! She said still laughing.

Rath narrowed his eyes playfully then ate th grape.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Taking the glass he gulped down the water quickly before sighing. Falling back he looked up to Kira smiling nodding."I'm great.. Thanks to you.."He said softly before sitting up looking up to her.

Smiling she then blinked when he snorted. Though once she noticed his limp she looked up to him. Tilting her head she then wiggled a bit to get out of his arms."Aki.. Why're you limping..?"She murmured quietly before looking down to his leg. Eyeing a bit she could hardly see anything.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:27 pm

"It is okay Yuzu... I just stepped on a sharp seashell." He smiled, holding her hand. "Nothing serious..."

Kanime pressed his lips to Adella's just barely and he tickled her more, actually faintly smiling.

Haru smiled and said, "Much better, huh?" She ran her fingers through Rath's hair and murmured, "Eating grapes always calmed me down somehow."
She shrugged and laughed. "One of my stupid flaws I guess!"

Kira smiled at Tsutu and said, "No problem, Tsuty!"
She climbed onto his chest and looked down at him, giggling.
"Tsuty!"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Adell continued to laugh. Haha! Kanime! Haha! She could barely talk from how much she was laughing.

Rath shook his head. I don't thimk you have flaws..

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 pm

"Everyone has flaws Rath. It isn't natural if you don't." Haru smiled softly, shrugging. "Your flaws are... Are.... Are.... Uhm...." She thought, her brow furrowing.

Kanime's smile grew wider and he stopped, hugging Adell tightly.
"I'm sorry." He smiled, hugging her tightly and laughing once.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Adell giggled then kisse his cheek Lightly. It's alright silly. She told him then saw the time. Eh?! Oh! We need to get ready for the dance! She said then jumped to her feet.

Rath laughed. Come on, name some.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Haru's brow furrowed in a cute way that only came when she was thinking hard.
"I don't know, you're too perfect Rath, I need another example." Haru sighed, letting her arms sag.

Kanime got up quickly and nodded.
"Alright, I'll go get changed." He grinned, going up the stairs.
After a few minutes, he came down in a handsome suit and tie, holding a single red rose, waiting for Adell.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Adell went in the bathroom to get ready. Went she walked out, she wore a black and purple dress that went just below her anckles. When she saw Kanime, she gasped. Kanime! You look so handsome! She said with a little giggle.

Rath laughed. Me? Perfect? Ha!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Looking up to her a little he smiled though he saw a lot of her in little Kira. Feeling his smile faulter a little he then sat up looking to her. Patting her head a bit he smiled before chuckling."Tsuty, eh..? Kira, your silly.."He said softly yet happily looking to her. Reaching his hands forward he began to tickle her softly smiling.

Hesitating for a moment she then looked up to him. Though nodding once she then laced her fingers with his. Leaning against him smiling she looked up a little to the sky."Aki.. I want to tell the others tomorrow.."Murmured her voice gently before she looked up to him. Smiling she then tilted her head a little. In truth she wanted to call Haru and tell her. For some reason she figured she'd be the only closet person to talk about that type of stuff to.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 pm

"Of course... You can tell them any time you wish, my dear." Akito nodded as they walked up the the beach house and he picked her up bridal style.
He walked into the house and kissed her deeply, more passionately then ever before.
Akito walked gently to their bedroom and set her on the bed, still kissing her deeply.

Haru hugged Rath.
"Yupp, just to perfect." She smiled, kissing Rath gently. "Too hard to believe?"

"Hahaheeeheee! Stoppit Tsuty!!!" She giggled loudly, flopping over and writhing in giggles on the ground.

Kanime's cheeks burned and he looked down.
"You... Look very beautiful Adell." He said quietly, his arm wrapping around her waist as he looked up. "R-ready to leave?"
In all truths, Kanime was very nervous. he had never really gone on anything close to a date before...

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:00 am

Adell giggled. Yep! She said then grabbed his hand. Lets go! She told him grinning then started to walk out of the manor, excited.

Rath nodded. Yes.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:58 am

Chuckling a bit he stopped before looking down to her. She did remind him of her, ever time she visited. Not only did she look like her but she acted like her too. Before Kira was born Tsutsu had a little sister. But his mother and little sister died in a car accident. So no one really spoke about it, at least not around Tsutsu."Shall we get Lina to come with us to my hiding place..?"He asked her smiling poking her side gently. She was a very silly little girl.

Looking up to him a little as they walked she then nodded idly. Once he picked her up though she giggled. It was too cute that he had done this. Though once he kissed her, she nearly fell to pieces. She felt so relieved to finally be all his. Kissing him she then tugged him down with her once he set her down."Aki.. I love you.."Murmured her voice gently into the kiss. Tugging lightly at his kimono she kissed him lovingly but with a newly found passion.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:36 am

Akito felt a sudden desire for Yuzu like he never had before and he grasped her in his arms, feeling his kimono loosen as hers did.
"I love you too my Yuzu..." He whispered, kissing her neck softly.
His fingers grasped gently at her kimono band and Akito pressed against Yuzu softly.
[ T-t-time Skip biggrin ]

Haru gave Rath a playful glare. "Come on, it isn't for me. You seem completely flawless in my eyes, Rath." She grinned, rubbing her nose against his.

Kira nodded. "Yeah, hidin' place!!!" She said loudly, smiling at Tsutu. "Hidin PLACE!" She giggled.

Kanime felt Adella drag him along and out of the mansion as his cheeks started to grow normal again.
He kissed her ear gently as they went to the dance and he kept holding her hand. He could almost see her excitement in her aura and he smiled, saying, "You know Adell, you're very cute when you're excited."
Of course, as he said this his cheeks once again turned pink.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games