Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel was bored, to put it lightly. He had positioned behind the bar, occupying himself with cleaning the counter and tending to the cacti. That could only be amusing for so long though. He began singing under his breath, grabbing two of the bottles from the shelf behind them and flipping them into the air, catching them without any trouble when they came back down. The viera's ankle was injured, so Honey would probably assign him to bartender duties again, not that Valtiel minded.

"Little out of practice though..."

The male was surprisingly graceful. His little display eventually turned into a full blown dance. Honey had the bartenders entertain the customers sometimes. It made actually ordering things more appealing. His people skills definitely weren't what kept them coming back.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

He looked up to see Cory dancing and he grinned softly, jumping up and gripping hold of the rafters to walk his hands down it and let go behind his lover, saying softly as he stood, "Ohh~! I love to dance! Here, let me show you how badly I can dance~!" and began to sway his hips to some sort of seductive music only he could hear.

After a few minutes, his motions became much more fluid and he got into the dance, moving gracefully around the floor, circling Cory as he simply used his wrist blade to cut off his upper clothes, leaving him completely bare from the waist up on his torso. As he danced, his well defined chest, and abs moved, the taunt skin showing off his strong, but lean muscles, and his powerful arms. He danced even more seductively, brushing against his lover's body from time to time, but only for a few moments before retreating and continuing with his teasing dance. "So, how are my dancing skills? Think I can get a job as a dancer~?" He asked with a wicked gleam in his eyes

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Definitely."

Valti blushed brightly, nearly dropping one of his bottles. Somehow he managed to catch it in time then quickly placed both of the bottles back where they belonged. He didn't want to risk breaking him. He continued to watch Dymi dance for a few moments before grinning and deciding to get in on the act. The male carefully slipped off his cloak and pulled his hair thing out, letting it fall around his shoulders. His entertaining little dance from before took on a more seductive nature.

Valtiel positioned Dymi's hands at the bottom of his shirt, half having the male remove it for him, half dancing out of it. He eventually ended up in a crouched position, giggling before sliding himself up the assassin's body, pressing himself up against him playfully and moving with him as he danced.

"Do you think I would pass for a decent dancer, my love?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:53 pm
Endymion Calmwind

User Image

As the male danced on and with him, Endymion felt his playfully sedcitve nature get the better of him and he grinned, his eyes only moving slightly fro his face. "Hmm, you're not bad Cory... But can you do this?" He asked in a seduction laced voice and picked up the other males, placing him on the counter and standing between his legs. He began to move against his body, grinding and moveing up and down along Cory as he ran his fingers through his long blonde hair. Endymion swiftly moved his left arm for a moment and his pant legs fell away, leaving only four very suddenly short inches of light black pants and the lower part of his robes fell away and he danced inonly his boots, belt, armbraces, and shorts. "Is this a good dance Cory? Think I can make a few dollars in tips with this~?" He asked and pushed his groin into Cory's lower abdomin, a dark seduction written in his eyes, voice, and face.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 am
User Image
Valtiel

Valtiel could have sworn his body was about to burst into flames. He was beyond red at that point. The victory belonged to Endymion. He had won the tease war. Valti chuckled and kissed the assassin before placing his arms around him.

"You win, love."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:59 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo whimpered softly as she tried to forget what she had endured, the memories of the laughing viera and Tristain making her stomach twist violently. "Th-they... they kept... Laughing at me... They... She loved seeing me... in pain...." She half sobbed.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:38 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena glanced over and saw Corvin back behind the counter like old times. The sight made her grin and she called over to him, "Hey, Corvin, can I get a Bacardi over here?" She had to cover her mouth with both hands to keep from bursting out laughing at Endymion's antics, and got up to go behind the counter, giving the couple plenty of space. "Never mind, I'll get it myself."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:46 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer clenched her teeth and continued stroking Jo-Jo's hair with gentle fingers, trying not to get up and go find Tristian and the evil viera so she could kill them. Whenever Jo-Jo went to sleep next, she would have to ask Isis if she knew the terrible female. But for now, her focus was calming the girl down. "I'm sorry, love... It's over now, they won't hurt you again... It's going to be alright..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:54 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo shook in fear at thought of the viera laughing at her, makingher wound devor her own arm as she shrieked. she remembered the aicd burn and the searing blade as it carved into her skin. "J-jenni?" She asked in a small, timid, and shaking voice. "H-h-hold me..?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:57 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer's anger dissolved into sadness. How could it be that this trembling, terrified girl was the same one that had been so happy and brave yesterday? 'I'll help her get back to where she was... I'll make sure she knows she's safe, I don't care how long it takes.' Jennifer nodded and wrapped her arms very gently around Jo-Jo, kissing her lips softly. "Always," she whispered.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She meakly returned the kiss, allowing herself to be rolled into Jenni's chest and remain there. She felt her body calm slightly as she was held against her lover, breathing in her cherry scent as she hid against her from the world, and the two that had tortured her for pure enjoyment. A sudden change in her body made her mind go blank and a Seer take control fo ra moment, looking at Jenni with white eyes and opal flecks. "Keeper Owens, I take it?" An oler woman asked, her eyes strong and full of sfight, her voice slight rough and worn from age. "We must speak now. I am Seer Glory Star."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer began to relax when she felt Jo-Jo's trembling lessen, but stiffened when she saw the change. Two red spots appeared, one on each of Jennifer's cheeks; the only physical signs of her rage. "Oh... We must, must we?" She chuckled darkly and sat up, looking down into the eyes that were not her lover's. "If you want to speak to me so badly, how about this? How about you get the Hell out of my lover's body so I can tear you apart? How does that sound, Seer Glory Star?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:18 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Glory Star sighed using the girl's lips, shakingher head and moving the body into a sitting position before she reared back her left hand and slapped the blonde Keeper hard. "Do not assume you can fight that which has been properly train child. I could tear you apart with this body, as injured as it is and still have enough energy to run six miles. Now, if you are finished having your little tantrum, I have some things I must discuss with you. First being how to train this child. She has no control and even less skills. The only time thus far she was able to remotely control the Voice was when she was relaxed, and I don't see that happening any time soon." She gave the woman a cold look. "Well, are you going to listen or am I going to have to bicker with you like a child for hours until Seer Brighteyes figures out I'm here?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer gasped and her hand flew up to her cheek. Seeing Jo-Jo's body attacking her felt... Beyond wrong. Even more wrong than seeing eyes and hearing a voice that wasn't hers in her body. "b***h," she snarled, but folded her arms and hissed, "Yeah, I'm listening. To help the one I love, not because I find you at all enlightening."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:53 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

The girl sighed again, her eyes narrowing as they looked down and saw the size of the current Seer's chest. "Really? Can't you even have a proper binder Seer Ragefist? How can you expect to move as you should with these?" She hissed at no one then looked at the woman before her, rolling her eyes at the look of rage in her brown eyes. "Girls need to have small chests if they want to be fast Keeper Owens. Now, listen to me because I don't have much time. The Seer is completely untrained and you have no Guild training, so I have broken the rules to advise you. You must understand that she will always be the Seer until she dies, and then she will become like us and use the next Seer as a vessal. Also, you need to be able to calm her if she is in a rage. Her surname is a simple example of how deadly she can be when she is angered. Her rage makes her irrational, and a crazed Seer is a danger to all. Finally, I have a question. Can you accept that as Keeper, you will be able to be with no other living being until you both die?" She asked, her eyes already knowing the answer that was evident in her eyes.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games