Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:16 pm
"We go find my friend Theo, then we go round up the others. I think we'll be leaveing town too so say your goodbyes."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:22 pm
"Alright...though one, I don't really like that guy..and two this town is of no importance to me," Evelin said as she followed Dez once he started moving.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:26 pm
"I know...hes a handful. But he's not that bad of a guy." he said a she walked offer to find Theo.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:27 pm
Kastel hesitates before slowly following the other two at a slight distance. She hums tunelessly to herself as she glances around in a distracted fashion.

((I love how no one asks if Kastel is going to help or not))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:32 pm
"Well perhaps he'll prove himself to be nice...for now he's simply a childish and irritating person," Evelin muttered as she glanced over to see if Kastel was going to tag along. When she saw that she was she was glad.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:33 pm
"He is...just don't mention anytihng about training....." he said shuddering. "Ask if your friend wants to help. "She seems to listen to you better. If you don't that is."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:41 pm
"Just ask her nicely, I'm sure she'll join us. And as for what you said. Why not mention anything about training?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 pm
"Um well...." He said as they walked past the warehouse. "He did that using poision...." He said pointing to the roof which was pretyt much eaten away from Theo's poision. Dez said before turning to Kastel. "I never got your names."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:49 pm
Kastel had lagged further and further behind the other two until she had stopped walking and now stood a good distance behind them. She stares at the ground, not hearing what Dez had said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:52 pm
Dez stopped and looked at Kastel. "Hey." He said wlaking up to her. "Whats wrong?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 pm
"I see..." Evelin muttered as she stopped as well and turned to look at Kastel.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 pm
"Nothin'.", Kastel responds, looking up long enough to flash him a grin that doesn't reach her eyes before looking away again. "Why?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:51 pm
"You seem distracted. is all... Dez said putting his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:05 pm
"That happens when you have a migraine.", Kastel grumbles. She brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her eyes as she looks around again. "It was nice meeting you and whatever, but I've gotta get going." She swiftly turns around and trots back down the street.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:12 pm
"In my opinion I think it would be good if you tag along. You still need help with your powers and I can help you along the way. That and I really don't want to be left alone with two guys who got off on the wrong foot." She looked at Kastel and smiled, hoping she would come along.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games