Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:25 am

It was only then that Zil's communicator buzzed... in his pants pocket. He ignored it, answering Jay, "Hey, don't look at me. I'm just an average fighter. If leader was busy, she's busy. I'm as disposable to them as those soldiers in the control room are to you" He looked at the dark glass through which he could see nothing and muttered out of boredom, "Hey guys!" Then, when Jay ripped the dart from his forearm, he cringed, making a short grunting sound. Then, when the harmless questions were asked, he replied in a barking tone much like a soldier, "Sir, Zilaius Rustell, sir! Age - 23, single and ready to mingle, sir!"

((OOC: ...I still... crack myself up ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 pm

"Sounds good." Jian replied.

The twins let out a small huff and looked to the side. They technically weren't considered rich or note worthy in the upper class world since their grandparents died. Still, like Damien, they had a bit of a superiority complex, and hated the thought that some stupid rich kid was worth more then they were.

((You know, it would be bad if Zil started playing like Shadow or Saiyu was the leader of the rebels since those are the only two girls he really knew.))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Damien nodded. "Yes, I think keeping a good eye on these kids would be the best bet. We have to make sure the plans don't fall into the wrong hands, including any students not under government supervision" Damien stated. He turned to Jian and Monica. "It seems you two are handling that. Very well" he said. He then barked at the computer workers to hurry up.

Dustin thought for a moment. "Well if it turns out to be him, then I think it would be in our best bet to capture him. Even if it's just a man that sounds like him, he still seems to be a pretty important figure. We could extort money from his military relatives that could help us and Helmshire" Dustin stated. "I think Shadow might need to go on another 'date'" he added.

After much searching, Dietrich found a stun gun that wasn't confistacted because it was hidden well. So well that it took him that long to find it.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:06 pm

While Jian and Monica talked, the twins looked up at Damien, and started following him around as he talked to the workers. They found him to be far more interesting then whatever person Monica was talking about. Besides, they were very interested in the Absolute Leader. Still, they tried to be quiet as they did, hoping that Damien wouldn't notice.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Damien turned around and saw the twins. "Excuse me? Are you two following me around like lost puppies? Please return to the Chief General. I have work to do and I would rather appreciate it if a couple of children weren't following me. I know it must feel wonderful being in my presence, but please. I have things I need to do along" he stated.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 pm

"Yes." They asked simultaneously. They both looked at him, taken aback as if they had been insulted when called 'children'.
"Bu-but sir..." Vincent started, looking up at Damien.
"Vincent, don't argue." Valkyrie quickly cut in, then let out a sigh. "Let's go back to the Chief General before he realizes we went missing."
"Ok..." Vincent muttered, gripping onto his sister's hand tightly.
"besides..." Valkyrie muttered, then the two looked into each other's eyes, giving off almost an eerie air.
"Of course." Vincent said.
"Very well." Valkyrie continued.
"Could that..." Vincent said.
"Yes." Valkyrie muttered.
"I see... yes... yes..." Vincent muttered in thought as they looked at each other before turning and walking off, holding hands. Though the spectators were confused, it was obvious by the look on their faces that they knew exactly what the other was talking about.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:16 am

"Silver, I don't think you understand me. I'm in the control room with the frequencies. I've pulled some graphs already and the voice patterns are extremely alike. There is no doubt" Fanny said straight. The sound of the loud printer came clear across the transmission as Fanny muttered repeatedly, "Come on, come on." as the voice frequency graphs were being printed.

"Have no worry, chief general. Everything is under control" Monica said last before looking to where the twins previously were. "Say, chief general, weren't the twins here just now?"

((OOC: Well.... Hinted at my previous idea but actually, how about Zil just lead the government on a wild goose chase in search of a person who REALLY is dead or doesn't even exist? BTW, Cyrene is Zil's wife in another RP~ Lulz. Hacker and Black Ops couple~ ))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:38 am

Jay burst into a fit of manical laughter as Zil shouted back his answers millital style "i see they teach their dogs to bark where you come from" after a few minuets Jay calmed himself enough to speak again, a blood chillingly malicious smirk plastered across his face. "lets see what other tricks they taught you?. where do you come from? who do you work for and why where you causing such a mess on our front lines?"

Saiyu grimmaced and whacked her head repeatedly against the rough stone wall of the ally way she was squatting in
"i am so stupid. stupid. stupid . stupid!" her small mantra turning into a full blown berating fest, intent on knocking herself sencless.

10 minuets later the red head sat with her back to the brick wall she had been abusing and fumbled with her communicator, stuffing it in her ear with a grunt. All she had really suceeded in doing was giving herself a very large and very painfull headache.
Flicking the on switch she began searching for shadows frequancy, her free hand rubbing the raw patch of skin on her forehead.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:14 am

Zil shook his head lightly, saying, "Nah... I watched the Diethelmian army do some military drill practice. I actually think it's pretty stupid" Zil shrugged and answered the questions as calmly as he could, "I come from Montinagua where the wine is good, the women are always hot and hungry mouths are always fed. Sadly, it's gone now. I work for Lady Cyrene Azymus, previously in the fourth squad of the Montinaguan army. Her death certificate is in the archives but actually, it is all just a lie. She's very much alive and well... And out for revenge. And we were messing with your front lines cause we thought it would be fun" He didn't laugh this time but he sounded very much truthful since 80% of the information he stated was true anyway.

((OOC: Correction... ZIL cracks me up! XD ))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:40 pm

"Well then, I guess Shadow will be having another 'date'. I'll have to contact her then" Dustin said and went to go contact Shadow.

Damien went on to do what he was doing. He didn't want kids bothering him, even if they were biologically his own.

Dietrich went down with an evil smile and began spying on the guards from the window. He needed to get them one by one. How would he do that. He began to think.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Shadow slowly dragged herself to the other room and checked her blood again, ignoring Dustin's call. She gave herself another dose of the anti-drug and let out a sigh. 'I'm almost to normal levels...' she thought.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Dustin rubbed his forehead with irritation. "Come on, Shadow. Pick up the damn communicator" he grumbled. He tried calling her again.

Dustin picked one unlucky soldier to be first. One that was patrolling all alone in the backyard. Dustin slowly opened the back door and snuck out to hide behind a bush. When the soldier spotted the open door, he went to go check but was zapped by Dustin and dragged into the house.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Shadow let out an irritated sigh at her phone still going off and finally went to answer it. "Hello?" She asked.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:27 pm

"It's Silver wolf. You copy? Well our youngest member did a little research and testing and found something quite interesting that I think you're going to want to hear" Dustin said to Shadow. He was quite impressed by Fanny's work. He didn't know of such an intelligent child since...no...he won't go there.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 pm

"Ok. What is it?" Shadow growled with irritation. "Make it quick."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games