Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:22 pm

"Yeah. Kinda like riding a bicycle I guess. Hard to forget how to fight, but then I was only out of commission for a month or two." Adrian said with a shrug.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:41 pm

"So what's this about Calista getting difficult?" he asked curiously as he looked back at her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Angelicos Flame
"Good... Not what I expected, but not too bad..." Rock made the ice wall around him a square, waiting to see what Kierra would do to try and hit him now. The place was really turning into a battlefield as ice spikes were sticking from the ground everywhere, not counting surfaces that had been burnt by Kierra or the ice Rock had spread earlier to skate on.

(so sorry for the long period of silence from me.)
Kierra stared at the wall of ice. It was pretty thick, but nothing she couldn't melt. She ran at him, weaving through the spikes she hadn't melted with her earlier attack. Her fist was thrown back, ready to punch and flames surrounded it to give it extra power.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Rock chuckled and a blade formed on his forearm and he lashed at the wall before giving it a kick. The 20ft wall started tipping towards her slowly before heading for the ground to smash itself on the pavement. Oh, and over Kierra too. "Timber!" Rock joked

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:07 pm

"Ah!" Kierra hadn't been expecting this. She didn't have anywhere to dodge because of the spikes. She covered her head with her arms and clenched her eyes shut as she shot fire from her entire body. it had softened the ice above her, enough so that when the wall fell on her, it just pushed her to the ground, but shattered on her forarms when she hit the ground.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:15 pm

What she hadn't thought was what happened to the melted ice. It became water. The more heat caused a bigger amount of water to fall onto her, putting out her flames. Rock slammed his sword onto the falling wall and, with the help of his control, had the ice split in half from where she was and left the wall to smash on either side of her. "I doubt you can light your flames up when you're soaked to the bone, am I right?" Rock asked nicely

((I can edit if you don't like this =P))

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Kierra nodded but then closed her eyes tightly to concentrate. As she did, her body temperature began to rise and small lines of steam started rising from her as the water started to evaporate.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"Hmm, so it's not over yet..." he sighed as he waited for her to catch fire again. "I'm trying to dodge any blood spill, even if we are supposed to not hold back..."

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:59 pm

(I'll be back in a bit. Kitchen duty.)

"How will we know when someone wins. We could count this as your victory, sense I'm virtually defenseless and you could easily strike me now."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:47 am

"Just the typical attitude of a toddler. Except with her powers she now tries to intimidate me with something whenever she doesn't like what's going on. Just a power struggle I'm not interested in." Amaya sighed as she laid her head on the counter.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:37 am

(Phew..gotta love exams, huh? Just got done with maybe half of four of 'em by doing all the essay portains..but, oh well. Next week will be all the questions so I should be back around thursday of friday. For now, tis the weekend and I'm ready to get some RP GOINNG!! YEAH heart ninja 4laugh )

Sierra was out of the house now, and was actually in the arena. If another match was occuring, she wouldn't notice as hers would be as well if so. Val had set her up with a water elementalist....well, she didn't tell her he was one yet it was easy to tell. She could feel Val's eyes upon her as she sat in the stands. The match was to begin after her oppenent arrived...though, she could still feel herself gaining a bit of edge as she began to get a little nervous. Sebby, I don't want to use your help for my first one..okay? She thought, talking to him through 'the' device. Although he said nothing reply, she knew he was there for support if needed. Yet, this was her time.

Minutes later, the one in question approached her. "Greetings.." He said, nodding towards her. "Your arm..?" Sierra asked, seeing his left arm was missing. "Ah yes...don't mind that." He replied, laughing now. The boy shifted his body, composing a new arm out of the water around him then froze it into a sharp icy blade. "SOOO COOL!! So you had the water from the air? Wow! What else? Can you make other things too? Or maybe--" Sierra said running over as she suddenly began to poke at his new 'arm'.

Sierra. Back to your post..now. Val's thoughts sent, knowing the girl could hear them well. She hated to play the nagging mother, and if it was to happen again she would have to punish the girl herself.

Sierra bit her lip, slowly backing away. "Heh..you're new, aren't you?" The boy said with a laugh. "Is it that obvious...?" She sheepishly said, sighing at Val's glare. The two waited until the bell was sounded and she began to draw her twin blades to block the boy's first attack.

(Since the arena...is well, an arena...I'm guessing there is room for multiple matches? I was reading what I missed and I wasn't sure if anyone was already fighting and if so I thought perhaps I might as well .....if not, I'll edit)

(Oh and Flame, my npc was originally water elementalist when Kity requested a fight so know I'm not doing this to spit ya...And Kit, if you still want to fight him no prob the match between Sierra and him is just one of basic ones its not to the death or anything)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:39 am

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'd rather deal with a toddler than the battle-and-test gauntlet Sikes was putting you through." Adrian said getting up to make himself a sandwich, too lazy at the moment to cook a real dinner for himself.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:43 am

"Yeah well I can't deal with both at the same time." Amaya muttered. "Honestly, if Peter tries to intimidate me one more time..."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games