Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 am
Nicholas got the soap and started to clean. It didn't take him long to wash up the dishes, so he looked over to see if Molly was still cleaning, and she was. An idea popped in his head. He soaked his hands with water, now soaking wet, and called her name. "Hey Molly!" When she turned around, he splashed her with water, getting her and her clothes a little wet. Nicholas went for another one, splashing Molly again playfully as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:42 am
Molly gasped and squealed when he splashed her. She then grabbed the sink hose and turned it on and sprayed him with it.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:50 am
Nick was soaked after being sprayed with the water hoses. "Well look what you did... Now I have to take my shirt off..." He said, slowly taking off his soaked shirt. His chest sort of glistened from the water as he tosses his shirt on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:58 am
Molly blushed deeply as she looked at his chest. She gulped as she dropped the hose. "I-I'll...g-go get you a towel." she said and quickly turned around and went into her bathroom to get him one, but to also calm herself down.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 am
Nicholas watched he run off to the bathroom, shrugging. He didn't think he needed a towel since it was just a little water, but oh well. He took the rag Molly was using and continued cleaning where she left off.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:13 am
Molly sighed as she calmed down and looked at her sad look in the mirror. "Be good, don't ruin this." she told herself before grabbing a towel and walking out. "Here you go." she said with a smile and held out the towel for him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:17 am
Nicholas turned around and simply smiled. "I think you need the towel more than me. I'm just drying naturally so it's fine." He said to her with a smile, he chest still lightly gleaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:24 am
Molly bit the towel and groaned as she looked at his chest. She then jumped when the oven went off. "Oh, the cookies are done." she said. She put on oven mitts and took the sheet out and set it on the stove. "Give it about 10 minutes and they'll be cool enough to eat." she smiled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:33 am
Nicholas heard the bell as well and saw Molly taking the cookies out. "They look delicious." He said, happy to help her make such wonderful cookies. "Ten minutes, well..." He took her had with a smile. "You want to feel my chest babe?" He asked, noticing how she's been reacting to him without a shirt on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:36 am
Molly blinked and smiled. "You bet I do." she said. She them walked up and ran her hands over his muscles. "Wow, you really work out." she said as she blushed.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:08 am
Star sent a blast of fire at the wall, letting all the fire that had covered her body out on the ice and melting a hole big enough for her to jump through. She headed to the monitor room after Draco, an eager smile on her face. Now that she had warmed up she could feel the power inside of her swirling around, ready to escape all over a bad guy's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:37 am
"Well actually, I don't work out at all. I just keep in shape with all the running around I do." He said with a smile. The muscles really just come from the "Clear" experiment, but it does help he runs around the way he does.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:15 am
"Oh ok." Molly said and looked behind her. "I need to jog more. My butt is getting a little big from all the sweets I eat." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 am
(Fiyah, as a fellow tarot reader, I do disagree with you automatically knowing the answer to it. Yes, it takes one to know the cards and to know them to understand them thus your character would understand them. However, no matter the relationship, the cards give riddles as answers. So, there would be a pause as not only would it be a riddle it would revel either the present, the past, or the future. Each question holds many answers with each card..

This is what I hold of the subject, and I believe you could have had a few pages worth of posts where your character and hers were able to solve the answer yourselves. A flat out "yes" to the answer....is really mocking it.

Not to say you're rping skills of lacking, they are very well, I just wanted to point this out to you)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

"I never told you my last name.." She points out arching a brow, looking up towards him. She then looked to the bike a bit hesitant as she backed up slightly. "This is yours...?" She asked, not questioning it yet simply curious. She hadn't rode in a long time, and when she did it was when she was much younger. Just then, she remembered how that man kicked off her knife...which was most likely lost. "Do you have a spare knife...? I attempted to defend myself at the time..yet he..well...I don't have mine any more and although you are to be my bodyguard...I should at least be able to protect myself." She says now adjusting her purse which laid against her right shoulder.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 pm
Salvador's facial expression was hidden from Alex underneath his helmet. But she could see it, it would have been the perfect oblivious poker face anyone had ever seen. Sal then hopped onto the chopper. Alex asked if it really was his. "Yeah," He replied. "I won in an auction. The police were happy to get rid of it. Said it belong some guy who caused a lot of trouble." Salvador plunged the keys into the ignition and revved the engine. The brown glowing body lights lit up. over the roar of the engine, Alex asked Sal if he had a spare knife. "I'll give ya one when we get to my place. I probably got a spare lying around somewhere."

With that Sal waited for to get on the motorcycle and hug him tightly. Salvador didn't have a spare helmet for her so she'd have hold on. He revved the engine once, making a loud roar that could heard a few blocks away. "Hang on, nina! I'm taking a shortcut." Salvador popped a wheelie and sped off. He left a small trail of burnt rubber. Again, Salvador like a mad man. But thankful that was just in the eyes of normal, rational human beings. He was actually driving quite safely when compared to stuntman standards. Sure at times it did seem rather dangerous to go through alleys and use other cars as ramps as well as speed through lights while using makeshift ramps that were lying around to hop over the oncoming traffic. In the end however, Salvador made it back to to the garage basement of his apartment complex in one piece.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games