Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 pm

marx blinked and looked at King side. "Ah, sure go ahead. you all pass for today." He said dismissing the five.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 pm

(Hey Voodoo, you wanna warn me next time your going to god-mode? It's a little rude. crying )

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:00 pm

((That is very godmoddy... And if you want something going on between your two characters could you please tell me first so I know what's going on and if it won't interfere with plot stuff I have going?))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle attempts to stand again, this time managing to stay on her feet though barely. "Can this day just end already...", she grumbles darkly as she makes her unsteady way towards the door.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana moved from where she stood, picking up both her bag and Arielle's, and went to join her teammate.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:19 pm

((i tried to tell you months ago but you pushed it aside actually, and i'll edit it rolleyes ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:22 pm

((Did you..? Sorry, I've had a lot going on lately so I don't remember everything concerning the rp...))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 pm

((i did actually, and i edited it for you >.>))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:28 pm

((Thanks, and can you remind me of what it is that you're doing with them please? I can't find any pm's where we talked about it sweatdrop ))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:35 pm

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde was just about to have his moment of glory, until the boy with ice powers yanked it out of his reach. He shielded the teacher from Clyde's attacks and then threatened him! The young swordsman scoffed. "Knock me down a few pegs? Do you even know you're talking about about? I'm not the one with the ego here." Clyde sheathed his sword and holstered his revolver. "I'm not scared of some punk like you, popsicle boy." Clyde then braced himself. he was up against a new opponent. Someone lower than the Five, but still higher than him. Nevertheless, just another chance to prove that a human could beat a person with superpowers. "Come on!"

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

~Meanwhile, faraway from the Hive~

All that glitters is not gold...

After what seemed like ages, the soothing, yet annoying, elevator music stopped and familiar voice answered. "Robin, darling, how are you?" Mr. O was very relaxed when answering and sounded like he knew the person on the other line. The bulky businessman sat back in his chair stared at the ceiling fan. "Listen, I require some assistance. An associate of mine has run into a bit of trouble and needs help. I myself am much too busy to deal with it. I was wonder if I hire some of your underlings to help. I would need your most skilled. And of course of I would pay quite handsomely for the job." Mr. O waited for a response before furthering his demands.

But nevertheless, it belongs to me. Just like everything else.

(Why does everyone get on so late?)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 pm

((Different time zones and whatnot probably. I'm on at an earlier time as well usually, but I don't usually have anything to respond to))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle makes it to hex and tries to take her bag from her.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 pm

(FFFFFFFUUUUUdamn it. It's almost 11 where I am. Gotta go soon.)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Kuzan crossed his arms and raised a eyebrow. "I don't know who you are...or what you're aiming for but you won't win." He said staring at the human with cold eyes. "I never said I had an Ego...you've gotten in the way of something I need answers about." He said as tapped his arm thinking. "A fei won't back down form a challenge...but look around you." He said as he unfolded his arms. "Your in my element now." He said as his skin turned icy blue and he began to breathe deeply waiting for Clyde to move.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:46 pm

((It's nearly 2 here))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:00 pm

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde surveyed his surroundings. Most of the classroom looked like the aftermath of a war in the arctic. Ice hung everywhere. The only thing missing was a dinosaur frozen in a wall of ice. Ice-wielding powers mentioned something wanting answers beforehand. What could that have meant, and what in the world was a Fei? Some kind of homosexual thing? Nevertheless, Clyde focused on the other student. The two were locked in a stare down. The only reason Clyde didn't move was because he was waiting for the ice boy. His iaijutsu training worked best when countering.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

(Well this took a mighty different turn. *looks at Marx* Oh well..time for bed...)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Kuzan watched the kid. "Do you have something to prove? Is that why you're trying so hard?" He said as he squatted down and placed a hand on the frozen floor. His eyes never leaving the other. "If you're trying to prove yourself then you are going against the wrong person[." He said as he dug his claws into the ice. "Grab" He said as a large ice hand shot form the ground behind Clyde and went to grab him.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games