Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:44 pm
the fireballs turned and returned to feng allowing him to transform into the firey bird again. He stopped himself form falling and landed on the ground. "Damn it. they got away." He said inspecting the area carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 pm
Kyle laughed lightly as he his heartbeat stopped racing. He finally looked up at the woman, he had questions that he wanted answered but the obvious one to ask first was "Who are you?"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:59 pm
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"Working, I'm called Delira. I am the leader a group of mercenaries. Who are you?" She already knows the answer to that question, but didn't feel like revealing that she knew far more about him than most probably would.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:06 pm
Kyle looked at the woman strangely "...I'm Kyle" he said simply, he wasn't sure how much he wanted to tell this woman because all in all she freaked him out a bit "why did you help me out back there?'' he asked curiously.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 pm
The barrier was able to take most of the damage before breaking, but the blast sent Datascape back a bit. She managed to get back up on her feet as she sighed at the outcome. They all managed to get away and learned not to piss off Feng in the future.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 pm
“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

Delira smiles slightly as she responds, "I felt like messing with some hero's and you happened to be there."

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Feng sighed. "Maybe i overdid it a tad..." He said his demeanor changed completely as he reverted back to his human form. He rubbed his neck looking at the burn marks everywhere and awaited his unavoidable scolding from brink. He whistled as he saw a tree set ablaze. "When did that happen." He said as he yawned. "Can we go?" He asked the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 pm
((The other mercs carried the wounded ones off when they retreated))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:55 pm
((le edit!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:59 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink held up his hands submissively as he was kicked away from his colleague. "I'm on your side!" Blink shouted rather loudly. The blast from the grenade overloaded his senses and brought the superhero to his knees. Everything was was a blur. Blink's ear's were ringing. By the time he came to, Delira and Coil had escape. "No...damn it.." Blink got and tiredly walked out off, his balance completely off. "Which way did they go? We need to catch them." Before Blink get a response though, his body gave out on him. Apparently, the Leaguer had over done it. His suit and body needed rest. As Clyde fell to the ground, he noticed a small brass catridge. It must have from Delira. With the last of his strength, Clyde reached out and grabbed the empty shell. "N-nine...millimeter...Delira.."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(I leave for 8 hours and almost two pages go by. Damn. Sorry Shining, didn't know you were waiting on me.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm
Before Clyde hit the ground his body became weightless as Brink reached down grabbing him by the collar as he lifted him up positioning him in a fireman's carry on his shoulders are gravity slowly increased to about a fourth of normal around the two. "I need to meditate" he muttered to himself looking at Feng for a moment. His gaze was enough to show his disapproval of Feng's attempts to kill the two. No matter if they were losing or not there was no reason to become hell bent on killing. There was no good excuse to there loss and no good reason for tempers to have flared as they did. "Lets get back to base" Brink said simply as he started to walk towards the hall of justice. They had arrived here on Clyde's back and had no other way he could think of then to get there by foot.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer watches Feng for a moment, eyes showing nothing of what she thought, before looking at Brink. "I'll clean up a little and make sure Birdie didn't fry any innocents."

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Datascape surveyed her surroundings, looking at all the damage that was done. It'll probably be best to leave before she's recruited for clean up duty. "See ya." she told them as she started walking away. Since she was not apart of the League she assumed she wasn't welcome. She bothered them enough for now and thought it be best to go home.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Don't walk off, girly, you're helping.", Dreamer informs Datascape as she starts to poke through the wreckage.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:51 pm
"oh..." Kyle said absently, he rubbed his head and looked around "I think I may have sent us to far out" he said noticing that they were about 5 miles down from where they had been fighting.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games