Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody spotted the snitch and grinned. She raced after it. As she did she watched a bludger slam into Aimee.

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          1/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

Emma was a little mad about herself at the toss up but that didn't mean she wasn't going to fight to get the quaffle. Racing after Oliver she tried to get up close before attempting to steal the quaffle from him.

Status: Game 2 Let's Go!
                                                        With: Hufflepuff & Slytherin Teams

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                                        Stealing / Passing: Oliver - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 18 (steal)
                                                        AC: 18
                                                        Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                        00 - 00

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image

Popping the ball loose Emma tucked the ball in and did a u-turn. Making her way to the Slytherin goals she was in good spirits so far.

OOC:
                                                        Stealing / Passing: Oliver - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                        00 - 00

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:12 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey nodded at Oliver's words. Hopefully, they'd win this game like they had the last one. When the Quaffle was released, Rey shot off into the air, but almost before she could blink, the older Hufflepuff beater, Hannah, managed to it Aimee with a bludger just when she spotted the snitch. Rey gritted her teeth; that wouldn't do at all. She tried to aim a bludger at Mel, who was also chasing after the snitch.

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: Melody
                                                      Final Roll: 14 (missed)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch Pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher team
                                                          f e e l i n gxxworriedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

She was getting closer, but Melody was right on her tail. She hoped she got it first.

Modifiers: +7 catch/spot (-1)
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      2/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:00 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody dodged a bludger as she continued her chase. She was neck and neck with Aimee.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          2/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

She was almost there. Just a few more meters and she would be on top of the snitch! She could do this!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was almost there, but so was Aimee. This was one her most intense seeker battles yet. It was exhilarating.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver groaned when Emma had stolen the quaffle. He tried to steal it back.

Armour Class: 16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 25 (stolen)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:28 pm
User Image
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood

A large grin spread across Oliver's face as she stole away with the quaffle in hand. Hopefully, he could hold onto it longer this time.

Total Roll:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:51 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image

As quickly as she got the ball back Emma had lost the ball. Honestly she needed to fix this.Racing back after him the seventh year went to get the ball back.

OOC:
                                                        Stealing / Passing: Oliver - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 9 (epic fail)

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                        00 - 00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image
Oliver Davis

Avoiding Emma's steal attempt this time, Oliver continued down the pitch. His focus was ahead, and since he didn't see neither Kyson, nor Savannah in his peripheral vision, the blond kep the ball tucked tightly under his armpit.

Total Roll:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:03 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxBEATER

Not again! Both seekers were almost on top of the snitch, so Rey tried to aim at Mel again, Aimee needed all the advantages she could get.

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: Melody
                                                      Final Roll: 24 (hit!)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch Pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher team
                                                          f e e l i n gxxworriedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Devlyn Maycry

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image

Miss... Emma continued after Oliver. She wanted to get that ball back. He was getting to close to the goals for her liking. Taking a breath, she swooped in trying to pop the ball loose.

OOC:
                                                        Stealing / Passing: Oliver - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 16 (so close...)

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                        00 - 00

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee was right ahead of Melody and it looked like a bludger was coming right for the younger girl. She grinned and reached out her hand for the snitch!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      1/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games