Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:40 pm
Louisa Iris

I don't believe I've been called cuddly before haha.

What is that about? I think I heard of it but haven't seen anything about it lol.
I guess that could be a possibility haha. People do cheat a lot just to have a Shiny Pokemon since they're pretty coveted. Haha that's cool. Did you spread it like most people do? XD
Own daycare? XD That'd be kind of interesting haha.

That would be awesome. =3 It would make it so you could use Petal Dance without trouble haha.
I use them more often now, I just love 'em haha.

I guess maybe they toned him down a bit in that one since it was a Tim Burton film. xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:20 pm
Yokies

I don't believe I've been called cuddly before haha.

What is that about? I think I heard of it but haven't seen anything about it lol.
I guess that could be a possibility haha. People do cheat a lot just to have a Shiny Pokemon since they're pretty coveted. Haha that's cool. Did you spread it like most people do? XD
Own daycare? XD That'd be kind of interesting haha.

That would be awesome. =3 It would make it so you could use Petal Dance without trouble haha.
I use them more often now, I just love 'em haha.

I guess maybe they toned him down a bit in that one since it was a Tim Burton film. xD

User Image User Image

Well, there you are. There's always a first for everything xD

It's a Korean variety show. Basically, it's like Takeshi's Castle where they do a lot of missions and stuff. There are mainstay characters and they also have guests. Currently, I do think it is the number one variety show in Korea because it's really good. And when you watch it, all you do is laugh.
      I don't really see what's to covet with them, aside from their different colors. Personally, I don't like the shiny Ninetales... I find them weird sweatdrop
      Wish I could but how? I would love to trade with them, but you know my internet connection. Plus, by the time I found out that they have Pokerus, there was the smiley beside their names. I never check on their status you see sweatdrop
      I know right? I've never really worked out how it could be, but if I were to live in the Pokemon world, I'd love to be a breeder.

That's how my Lilligant in Black 2 is. She has Own Tempo there... but somehow I could never really train her the way I trained mine in Black. She's like... just not that strong xD
      I usually just keep one status move per Pokemon, but it's just Quiver Dance that I use a lot.

Really? I thought the opposite: he had to be weird because it was a Tim Burton movie xD

I just noticed... we've been talking for more than a year now. I read your first posts, and it was like October of last year. Hurray for us!!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:30 pm
Louisa Iris

Super cuddly powers go, haha.

It sounds like a good time. I usually couldn't keep up with variety shows but they were pretty good when I did watch them. xD I need a good laugh haha.
I like Shiny Ninetales, but some Shinies are kind of weird looking. Like Shiny Espeon is a lime green color which is just.. odd.
You have to battle with them and they'll transfer to other Pokemon in your party. Then you can place those Pokemon in the box and they'll retain it longer than they would in your party. It will still change eventually in the box but losing the chance to pass it on is slowed.
I think it's funny how in the anime everyone who wanted to be a "breeder" in the show never did any breeding. They just groomed the Pokemon. xD

It could be a difference in their Natures and Characteristics, and what Pokemon you battled them against as every Pokemon gives a different set of EV's. EV's affect their stat gain just as Natures and Characteristics do, and the set of IV's every Pokemon starts out/is born with. The other one just probably had a better edge. xD
I've been using Swords Dance a lot haha.

Eh I dunno. Weird is different in every Tim Burton film. xD

That's awesome. =3 It's hard to believe it's been that long though. ._.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:45 pm
Yokies

Super cuddly powers go, haha.

It sounds like a good time. I usually couldn't keep up with variety shows but they were pretty good when I did watch them. xD I need a good laugh haha.
I like Shiny Ninetales, but some Shinies are kind of weird looking. Like Shiny Espeon is a lime green color which is just.. odd.
You have to battle with them and they'll transfer to other Pokemon in your party. Then you can place those Pokemon in the box and they'll retain it longer than they would in your party. It will still change eventually in the box but losing the chance to pass it on is slowed.
I think it's funny how in the anime everyone who wanted to be a "breeder" in the show never did any breeding. They just groomed the Pokemon. xD

It could be a difference in their Natures and Characteristics, and what Pokemon you battled them against as every Pokemon gives a different set of EV's. EV's affect their stat gain just as Natures and Characteristics do, and the set of IV's every Pokemon starts out/is born with. The other one just probably had a better edge. xD
I've been using Swords Dance a lot haha.

Eh I dunno. Weird is different in every Tim Burton film. xD

That's awesome. =3 It's hard to believe it's been that long though. ._.

User Image User Image

I am bathing your cuddliness emotion_kirakira seriously... your avi is just adorable whee

Yes, it definitely is. It could be quite hard to keep up with it since it's a weekly show and you have to wait for the translated versions to come out which is usually later on in the week. But it's just hard not to watch it since it's super addicting. If you want, you can try watching it on kshowonline.com, that's where my cousins watches.
      Exactly! Sometimes, they're just too weird that their cuteness vanishes. And you know how important cuteness to me xD
      I guess it's a start? You have to be good at taking care of them if you want to breed them. Or maybe that's just how they show breeding in anime without actually going into the details of breeding xD

Yeah... you lost me again on the EVs rofl I could never really understand those things sweatdrop Oh well, at least I have a Lilligant there eh?
      I used to hate Dragon Dance. When I was still playing Hoenn, the Flying type gym leader had an Altaria that kept on using Dragon Dance and completely wiped out my whole team.

I guess that's just how he is, always unpredictable. That's why I love his films... with Johnny Depp that is xD

I know right? If you think about it now, kind of makes you wonder what the hell we've been talking about for to keep our conversation for the last year. We should really do something when we reach the hundredth page.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:06 am
Louisa Iris

Maybe I need to cute it up more often, I'm getting an ego boost haha.

I could always check it out. I don't mind waiting for stuff like that as long as what I'm going to see is good. xD It's worth the wait I always say.
Yeah, without the cuteness it just isn't as appealing. XD Like for me I find some really tough looking Pokemon cute, but if they looked odd in another form I'd lose it haha.
I suppose that's true, they have to be in tip top care if they're to breed properly and produce fine babies haha. xD

Oh I see. XD; It's kind of hard to explain. It's just short for "Effort Values". They just raise your base stats, that's all there is to it. And yeah~
Yeah, Dragon Dance is a scary a** move, especially if you have nothing very good to go against the Pokemon that has it.

I love nearly all Tim Burton films. They just captivate me. XD

Maybe we're just that good at conversation? emotion_awesome Haha I dunno. It's still cool though to know we've been talking this long. We really should. o Ao But I don't know what.. I can give away all these damn Pancham I'm breeding. XDD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:47 am
Yokies

I think I totally forgot to reply! I'm sorry~
What's new with you? xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:55 am
Clasela

Haha my first response to this sounded so sad. XD I was going to put "It's alright, I get forgotten a lot so I'm used to it". I REALLY didn't mean for that to sound so bad haha, it's just that I am used to people just coming back to a conversation later because they missed my response. XD;;

I'm doing alright! Have to take my son to the doctor Monday. > w<;

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:37 pm
Yokies

Oh god! That's awful! I swear I shouldn't come on Gaia when I'm dead tired because I read things, too exhausted to respond and forget about doing it the next day.
Is everything okay? Or is it just a check up?
It's so nice to wake up and see the announcement that Flynn's Booty/chest is back again... Way to ruin my day, Gaia. gonk

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:43 pm
Clasela

Haha it's alright, really! XD I don't blame people for doing that sometimes haha.
Oh it's just a check up. 3nodding Probably will get a shot or something. I'm not looking forward to it though because he makes quite a scene each time we go. :<

I'm just glad Uncle Kenny released some hella good items in Flynn's Plunder to get gold out of the system. If it weren't for him it would have never been done, because the coding that put items in Flynn's Plunder broke, so he's had to manually put items in himself, and even push for permission to do so. He's trying to help so much.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:57 pm
Yokies

Oh the poor thing! I saw this child at the pathology clinic one day and he knew exactly what he was in there for. I've never seen a child more frightened! He tried to run and his dad grabbed him and his arms and legs were flailing around. His scream was ear piercing as well.
He has been doing a lot. Almost every dev alert I read is from him. I just wish they'd listen to someone. It's so frustrating.
Have you heard anything from Gaia yet about the FA position?
I'm just going to duck offline for a bit. I need to finish and send an assignment in. Should be back in an hour or so.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:05 pm
Clasela

He kind of acts like that to be honest. I mean he is more or less trying to run out. xP He doesn't have an ear piercing scream but it's enough of a cry that it sounds like he's very scared. I have no idea how to calm him down half the time so visits are definitely not fun.
Yeah, any dev alert that actually has something to do with the site itself is from him. Anything else just has stuff to do with sales or stupid GC. rolleyes I wish more of the staff were like him, doing whatever they can to help us out.
No I haven't. I guess I'll be waiting a long time for it haha.
Okies. =3 good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm
Yokies

Aw, poor darling! Does your doctor give him lollipops?
Ugh, it's so frustrating and those little pop up sales! Can we disable them? Or is that asking for too much?
All done~ Now it's zOMG! time. Woot~

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:36 pm
Clasela

I don't think they're allowed to give out candy, I'm not sure. They have stickers but he doesn't really care for those yet. Then again I can't really.. tell though since he wont calm down long enough to look at them. xP We're just going to bring all the snacks we can this time lol.
No, they can't be disabled and there are no plans to make them as such. I didn't mind them at first but they happen with every single sale so it's starting to get annoying as s**t.
I haven't played zOMG in so long. o:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:56 pm
Yokies

Haha, sounds like a great plan!
Ugh, tell me about it! It happens all the time.
You should come and see how much it's changed. 10s are noobs now. xD I'm slowly working my way up.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:01 pm
Clasela

I got goldfish stocked up as well as apple juice. xD
I wouldn't have cared as long as they didn't do it for everything but I guess that's too much to ask for too.
Oh my god. XD; That kind of sucks to hear but I guess a lot of veteran players have left as of late.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games