Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Feng nodded. "alright" He looked to Kuzan. "Cousin, follow me...Snow wants to see you too." He said as he walked towards the zeta tubes

Kuzan turned and sighed as he followed Feng to the tubes and the two were teleported up to the watchtower
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:37 am

The doors to the hall opened up and in floated Karin Grimm. "Jenos, what did you do this time?" She asked and sighed, he knew how much she worried about him, especially since he was getting older.

"It's no big deal, I just used The World to teleport myself, Feng and Kuzan back here after a big fight is all." Jenos said sheepishly, knowing he was going to hear the "Old Man" speech again.

"I'm going to yell at you when you get home, but for now you have stuff to do." Karin said and grabbed Jenos' hand. "Where do you want him Snow?" She asked simply.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 am

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Watchtower," Snow said, chuckling. "And it's good to see you, too, Karin. Now get your husband's butt up here so you can have him home again sooner rather than later."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:02 pm

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde waited quietly for the others to regroup. He stood alone, looking out into the reaches of space, thinking over the events that had just happened, and more importantly, how to tell everyone. Not doubt everyone already knew that the League's system had been hacked. All of the League's information was probably read. Clyde felt naked just thinking about it. Gamer had hacked his suit and used him like a puppet during the fight with Hex and Morrigan. How did he do it? How did Gamer hack Clyde's suit remotely?Then it hit him. Clyde removed his communicator. The Leaguer glared at the device as if it could see what he was doing. "First through League frequency, then he jumped ship." Clyde then crushed the small device in his hand. "Damn you Gamer."

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh, believe me, if I had things my way, he'd never leave the house." Karin said and laughed as she used her powers to lift her husband up. "Come on, lets get you to your meeting so I can take you home and yell at you without embarrassing you in front of our friends. She said as she floated on over to the Zeta Beam.

"And here I thought you didn't have a sense humor." Jenos teased. He loved his wife, even when she was angry at him, he practically worshiped the ground she floated over.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow gave Clyde a reproving look. "You didn't have to destroy the communicator, Clyde. We could have changed the frequency. Now M'gann's going to have to make a new one. How many is that this month? Three?" She glanced at the Zeta Beam transport, waiting for Jenos and Karin to show up.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:00 pm

"All right we're here now." Jenos stated cheerily as he and Karin floated in.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow nodded and turned to go into the meeting hall. Once her teammates, plus Karin and Kuzan, had joined her, she nodded again. "All right. Who would like to begin? Tell me what happened down there."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:13 pm

"Other than seeing Hex and Morrigan again and meeting a new guy named Kry, not much on my end." Jenos said simply as Karin found a chair to deposit him in.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:02 pm

"I heard a voice, i'm sure Blink can fill the rest in, and then a man appeared on the roof, i tried to confront him and ended up frozen...Has oracle found anything about the substance? i felt a mystic power behind them for sure."

Kuzan sighed."I coudnt even touch the ice, it burned me....that never happens snow." Kuzan said looking at her as he crossed his arms

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"No, she hasn't yet. You're right, though. There was something mystical about that ice. It felt very similar to your own in essence, Kuzan," Snow said, looking to the man whose alliance seemed to change with the seasons.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Kuzan shrugged. "Impossible....i have nothing mystical about my powers, No magic about me, just mutation." He said and crossed his arms. "Wait....i do remember something from the 20 years i was in Creed's control...He did something." He said thinking. "I felt something about that man, It did feel familiar,"

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 pm

(Meanwhile, I type away Clyde's debriefing.)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Kry

Kry after escaping the scene still wearing the same cloths walks into a fancy restaurant as he still managed to escape with some of the money he had stolen and felt like being fancy today. He got a seat with a window view and looked out it smiling as he ordered some steak "Ah, it's a good day for steak."

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:58 pm

((thought i'd point out kuzan is lying XD))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games