Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 pm
Hello everyone ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:09 pm
Clasela
Victoria Whitechapel

I haven't had the time unfortunately. I did read a novel that I'm pretty sure you recommended to me though.

Okay cool smile Yeah I am reading The Lady of Devices. It's pretty good If you like steampunk novels.  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 pm
Broken Heart Production

Ah, that's a bugger! True, it's too bad you couldn't get a job that pays cash-in-hand, then they wouldn't know. twisted
        Haha, I'm addicted to the sims. Aw, I envy him for having pets. I really want a horse!
        Please tell me it doesn't get any worse than that? Haha! Oh that's cute~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 pm
Victoria Whitechapel

I don't really. It's never been my forte, but I do enjoy seeing the different types of fashion.
        I have been reading novels about Audrey Hepburn lately, but that's it.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:27 pm
Clasela

Yeah, no one around here is willing to pay anyone to do anything if it isn't an actual store job thingie; no one trusts anyone who isn't family. Lol.
I am too, though I don't get to play often. >3< My sister was obsessed with getting a ( an? An doesn't sound right though... ) unicorn. xD
I can't tell you that, it takes away the fun, I'd also be lying~ xDD
Thank you. >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:46 pm
Broken Heart Production

Ah, one of those places, huh? I can understand why, I've heard some creepy stories.
        Haha, a unicorn sounds wonderful! I wonder how many animals you can have in one lot...
        Oh noes! I'm not going to sleep tonight... gonk

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:47 pm
-alegna ennazus-

It's nice to see you back again~ <3 How are you?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:50 pm
Clasela

Yeah, a lot of weird stuff happens here. As the Courage the Cowardly Dog theme plays in my head. "A lot of creepy stuff happen in no where~" xD
I'm not sure, in the PS3 version you can have up to 5 and one human, or all humans. Lol.
It actually wasn't scary enough to keep me from sleeping, surprisingly enough. x3  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:07 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha! Sounds like our town. Our neighbour heard odd noises on her roof one night. Could have sworn it was human. *Spooky music.*
        Same with the PC version. Bugger. I can only have two animals if my sims have two kids... I wanted lots of horses... Well, hopefully, I'll have some hope since I can now stare down Jeff. Mhm.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 pm
Clasela

Maybe it was Santa. o.o
Aw that stinks. D: They should make more room. Or you could have multiple families?
Oh god, Jeff makes me cry like a little girl. xD I'd feel so powerless against him. Lol.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:44 am
Clasela
crackerlover

It's an asignment, basically where they assess how you are progressing.
        No I don't. I have two blogs however. What's your tumblr about?
Aw, I see. My Tumblr is random things I love like trees, and my fandoms. Yours?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:46 am
-alegna ennazus-
Hello everyone ^-^
Cute avi! ^^  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:28 am
Clasela

It's fine, don't sweat it! I've missed so many conversations on here lately that I thought I missed it!
        Well, you've got your whole life to decide. My sister has moved from job to job, just because she cannot make up her mind, but she's pretty settled in her current business.
        Haha! Been there, done that. I've broken up relationships and murdered to get my sims into their perfect families. I'm so evil. emotion_dowant
        Well in my experience, it landed on the school killing half of the children and teachers. Everyone in the town turned up and was screaming and my child didn't come out.
        I really want to get Pets, Generations and University when it comes out. But right now, I'm trying to save. The last game I brought was Late Night and that was in 2011.
        No, I haven't. What's that about? What do you do?
        You have the talent, just not the patience for it. >.< My back's a little messy right now. I fudged up a little on it.
        It's an asignment where they assess your progress and tell you what your strengths and weaknesses are and how you can improve on the latter.

User Image User Image

That is true. The important thing right now would be to start find a job, so that I can start somewhere. Then from there, the world has many roads to choose from. It's just a matter of picking.
      How do you murder a someone else there? Haha, you've given me an idea xD
      Oh my, that's quite sad. On the other hand, it's quite amazing how they are able to really simulate real-life situations. Like that meteor... poor kids.
      I though they have released Generations already? But yeah, it would be nice to have those extensions. Just the plain one gets boring in the end. I mean, you could only do so much in it.
      It's some sort of challenge where you try to reach the 8th generation of your family. But it's very hard to do. Like, all of your first born must be female and that they need to be immortal. Also, they must reach top level in one particularly and that skill cannot be repeated with the other first born kids. Although, I'm not sure about these, better check this link as it has all the info.
      Yes, that's very true!! Hehe, it's all right. I'm just fussy when it comes to needlework. Even in my crochet, I repeat any stitch that looks different from the other stitches sweatdrop
      Oh I see. That's good, at least you get to know yourself more. But I can sense that it can get kind of boring in the end.

Oh and thank you for the gift~!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:33 am
SleeperCellEnigma

Absolutely. When I read the house page for Ravenclaw, I was flabbergasted at how accurate it was to my personality.
There should be somewhere in small writing to contact the moderators/creators of the website.
I'm magical. Not a surprise at all. emotion_dowant MUAHAHAHAaa- *coughhackcough*

User Image User Image

I know right? When I read my friend's house page (she's in Ravenclaw as well), I just know that even though I like that house, it's just not for me.
      Nah, can't find it :p I don't think they have moderators in Pottermore like we do. They just have that feedback system that basically asks you the same questions per page that you go to.
      Hehehe, I don't doubt that xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:35 am
Clasela

gaia_angelleft Good thing I checked back here, I didn't notice the "quote notification" haha Yea sure I'll be back I like to talk. I'm fine btw, so bored at home though. You?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games