Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Fungus Amongus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:55 am
Hallo... I'm Cady. I saw this guild linked to the 90's guild and thought it look random and potentially cool so I asked to join. I'm 15 and a huge music fanatic but who isn't?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:44 pm
pirate I be Rob. I was walking around gaia earlier and got the random pm... uhh... yeah. pirate  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Seibana

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:57 pm
Hey, call me Seibana which means something flower in Japanese. Darn my bad memory. Anyway, I am happy to be a part of this guild. I've been on Gaia for three years on two accounts. I am 14 and I love music, anime, editing and creating images (check out meh profile), figure skating and just discussing. See ya'll around!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:29 am
Hello everyone! I'm Chris! I got the random PM about 5 minutes ago so....yeah. Well, I'm here for the polls and Roleplaying, so if you want to RP, just lemme know!  

Pandora721

fsaaaaa232

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:33 am
Hey Everyone I'm Mike or Diablo
I've been on Gaia for a while and I make banners for siggys so if you want one or want the URL to my webbie PM me  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:52 am
Hello! Welcome newcomers!  

Strideo
Crew

Miu-Matsuoka

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:53 am
~Hi! My friends call me Aika or Aniki or Nikky or Cow (my friend likes games to much and i got that nickname somehow from her when she was playing games)
I am 14 years old soon to be 15 (thank goodness) and im a girl obviously since i love th ecolour purple if anyone hasnt notised!
Most people call me annoying but i just dont get why.
I was born in South Africa but moved to Germany a couple of months ago well 18 months to be exact.
I can speak Afrikaans (thats my first language) English, German, some Dutch and im learning Spanish.
I love dutch guys for some reason!
And thats bascily me!~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:56 am
I just got invited to Why not? Seems like a good guild so why not? No pun intended, anyways I'm better at letting people get to know me but I'm 19, male, born in california, currently stuck in florida, and I have more stuff on my room's walls then the contents of a cleptomaniac's duffel bag @_@

And I've just started making signature banners for fellow Gaians

Powaqqatsi

Reverse Cowgirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:19 pm
Well I was just about to close out of Gaia and shut down my computer for the day when I got the guild invite. xD My name is Oceanatic, but it's easier to just call me Ocean. I am 15 years old and I live in Seattle, WA. Literally the green and gray city. Cloudy with alotta trees. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:24 pm
hello! i just got the invite thanks for it!......well, iam 15 and i come on gaia often......i like to read.....alot, my teachers get mad at me wene i read through there class..... sweatdrop but its not my fault......i just love to read mrgreen  

bearbunny03

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:28 pm
Welcome everyone! Thanks for joining! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:29 pm
Uh, Hi. >.>;;

I'm RPD, Chris, Boots, Some_Guy, Weirdo...whatever you see fits. Uhm..Thanks for the invite? I'm 18 and I live in NY..

Yeah..  

RPDOfficer

Reket DeAlk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:48 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Zack, and I got a random pm invite. I'm 16, been playing gaia on and off for about a year now, and I love doing rps!

and just an advertisment: Please join The Thieves of Faustkreis guild. Me and a buddy own it and we need members.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:12 pm
Hello. ♥

I don't remember joining this guild... sweatdrop But I saw it on my list so yea.

My name is Adria.
I'm 18 [Well, on Saturday I will be. ^.^]
I love music, art, manga, && video games.
Er...that's it I guess. XD

LegendaryDaemon

l-TechnoDramaQueen-l

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:11 pm
Hiya! ummm... i just kinda got a random PM so i joined.

My name is thaea but i prefer tawni or pixie...
Im 17
uh...yea!
and im a chicketa!

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games