Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marilyn-J-Monroe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:21 pm
HEY
I am 22 straight married IN REAL LIFE
I am here because I support the homosexual bisexual and trans-anything ways of life. I would like to make friends of any sexual orientation. I am a very open minded person.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:46 pm
Taeryyn
Riotous_Proletariat
Riotous_Proletariat
I'm Riotous_Proletariat [call me Riotous or RP for short]. I recently turned nineteen TWENTY. I hail from the wonderful state of California. I am going into my second THIRD year of college near Sacramento. I am currently up here still for summer school.

I realized I was not sexually attracted to females around the age of 13. I came to conclude that I am gay around the age of 15. Since then, a few number of my friends know. My parents do not know, and I do not wish to tell them.

I join this guild because I am looking for some friends online. Another reason I joined was because I was getting bored of Gaia and needed a new source of entertainment [that's where you guys come in xd ]. A part of this guild is to help others struggling with their sexuality or dealing with society because of their sexuality, so maybe, just maybe I can do my best with that.

There's my biography.
Full version coming soon to your local bookstore.

Updated.

You are in ALL of my guilds. gonk

You are in ALL of my guilds. gonk  

Riotous_Proletariat

Evalinna

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 am
My name is AdriAnna, I am 17 and a juinor at my school.
I am an active member of my schools GSA and have many LGBT friends. I don't care who you are or what you like it does not effect me, i just like people and want to make a lot of friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:52 pm
I am Fishy. Here at least. Online people call me Auro or Fishy. (Doesn't mean the smell D: too many people ask that, I got the nickname from a very oblivious friend and it stuck biggrin ) Call me either.

I'm bi... I think. Either bi or a lesbian, although I'm currently going out with a girl. xD An awesome one. I refuse to say my age... Not because I think some random ***** is gonna be like "Oooh, food!" Buut, I'm young. People judge me for my age. So I don't say it and let people judge me before they know my age. Gets me slightly more respect. Slightly.

Auroraphobia

Adalyna

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 am
Hey everyone I'm Sara and I should be asleep instead of introducing myself. I'm not technically in the guild I just sent the request. I'm 24 years old, still breaking the habit of calling myself 23, and still breaking the habit of feeling like I'm somewhere in my teens. razz I'm a male to female transsexual and I identify as a lesbian, but my sexuality is a bit more fluid than that. I've been transitioning for nine months as I type this. I'm currently trying to get over a complex that has burdened me lately, being stuck on the identity of being a transsexual instead of just being me. Curiously I never felt the same way about being a lesbian, I never really felt like it defined me in any way. I'm sorting stuff out spiritually so don't ask me about religion, or I'll change opinions about why the universe was formed halfway through sentence. I will say that I'm obsessed with fantasy, faeries, and magic, and these interests collide more than you'd think, making some people seem skeptical about whether or not I'm capable of being serious about anything spiritual. I'm currently sitting in a room, by myself in a house shared by the owner and four other tenants. I pay rent with disability and I transition off of medi-cal and I hate myself for the prior, and am conflicted by the latter. I feel being a girl is far more basic a right then say, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness. The only thing more basic is life. I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself so I'm not on disability for the rest of my life.

TL;DR Name is Sara. Lesbian MTF contemplating my life.

Sorry for the Autobiography, Should just let people click my avatar if they wanna read my profile sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 pm
Hi my name is carla im 27 female and lesbian proud of it too i joined because not finding any realy ppl to talk to lately im a huge gamer so spending most my time playing games  

oORajunOo

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 am

My name is Scott. I'm 16 (almost 17 in May). I'm bisexual (but like guys more). Theres so much to say about me. I like to play video games (Final Fantasy and other Jap RPG games), I like to read books/manga and watch anime/disney shows. I like popI/rock/hiphop music. Want to know more? Then plz ask.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:34 am
Hi my name is...well you can call me Abbie smile
I am straight and have been with the same guy for 2 years now, he's amazing and I love him very much. I am 17 years old and finishing up my first semester in college. I am here because I am very open minded and I support anyone with any life style. I love too meet new people and make new friends so hi. I just really would like to support the gay-straight alliance because I think more people should be more supportive than they are. So feel free to talk to me even if I seem shy at first smile  

Abbie913

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Queer Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 am
Hi! My name is Meg! I'm 17 & am a lesbian. Our school has a GSA, but it's just starting, so we have few members & don't meet often. I'm just getting over a girl I thought I was in love with that already had a girlfriend. I'm a total geek & am looking for the right girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Hey, my name's Nibby. I'm a pansexual pangender. I'm 19 years old, am on several online forums for different topics, and really like Starburst.

Right now I'm in art school hoping to get my teaching degree in a couple of years. I'm not in a relationship right now and I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm a libertarian, carnivore, and wear a leather collar on a daily basis. I'm an atheistic pagan, soon-to-be ordained minister (within the next year), and enjoy death metal, bluegrass, and jazz.

Currently dealing with some family issues between parents AND my laptop died yesterday (damn hacking worms -_-) so I don't know how often I'll be able to be on here. At any rate, it's cool to be here. 3nodding  

nibblesquid

soalk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 am
Hi, you can call me Soalk. I am a homosexual, I fully realized this at the age of 13.

I sent the request to join today and looking for answers mostly I guess. This may sound awkward (or not?), but I'm having difficulties with myself. Also I'm totally crushing on a friend for two years but I'm not sure what to do. I'm still sort of in the closet(irl) I told three friends all girls and am looking to expand that before the end of the school year @_@... Oh, I wouldn't mind making new friends while in this guild also.

I'm currently a 16 year old High School student finishing Sophomore year.
Um I'm super shy, if not online in real life for sure. It's a weird shyness though, at least I think,(edit:now that I do a double take on it I suppose its not really weird). I can't approach someone no matter how much I'd like to be friends with them/talk with them, I have to be approached, and even then I'm gonna still be a pretty 'shy talker' unless around friends. Once you get to know me I'm not so shy anymore. Online I'm pretty much the opposite of that except I don't get shyer the more I know you.
Umm I'm agnostic if thats of any importance >_>....I guess anything else you can find out on my profile.

I type too much nonsense sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:44 pm
I'm Bethany, in college, and bi (at least theoretically pansexual). I'm kind of shy and thoughtful, and I love books and music. My friends really helped me be comfortable with myself after I realized my orientation, and I've gotten to the point where I'm happy with who I am and don't care if people don't like it. I really care about LGBT issues, and I'm also a feminist. I get along with most people, and oddly enough most of my friends are really outgoing, but I can't stand closed-mindedness. Well, that's pretty much it about me.

ArtOfMe

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:28 pm
^^ Hello!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:50 pm
Hi! =)  

soalk

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:11 am
I'm Ryoko and I'm Bisexual.(or Pansexual; I dont really know.) I'm 14 and I'm going to turn 15 in May.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games