Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"am not able to."the witch diappeared and rasberry held baby berry closes to her body and was crying"baby sis wake up. please." (rasberry is 4)
*He walks over to Rasberry, squatts down to her height, and puts his han on her shoulder.*

"Don't worry. We'll fix this. I promise."
rasberry was shaking and berry was still knocked out"who are you ? what do you want from us?" rasberry was sarced of him. she was still crying and held berry in her arms. ((got to go to bed))
*He returns to normal.*

"You may call me Prince, and I am here to help."

((Okay, seeya.))
"how?" rasberry was crying.
"We must get that hourgalss out of her somehow."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:53 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"am not able to."the witch diappeared and rasberry held baby berry closes to her body and was crying"baby sis wake up. please." (rasberry is 4)
*He walks over to Rasberry, squatts down to her height, and puts his han on her shoulder.*

"Don't worry. We'll fix this. I promise."
rasberry was shaking and berry was still knocked out"who are you ? what do you want from us?" rasberry was sarced of him. she was still crying and held berry in her arms. ((got to go to bed))
*He returns to normal.*

((Okay, seeya.))
baby berry woke up and was crying."shhhh... come on sis no crying now." rasberry looks at the prince"do you know an lullaby?" ((zelda lullaby?))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He returns to normal.*

((Okay, seeya.))
baby berry woke up and was crying."shhhh... come on sis no crying now." rasberry looks at the prince"do you know an lullaby?" ((zelda lullaby?))
*He looks around the room and sees an instrument just like his. He picks it up and begins to play the lullaby he played for Berry in the future.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:57 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*He returns to normal.*

((Okay, seeya.))
*He looks around the room and sees an instrument just like his. He picks it up and begins to play the lullaby he played for Berry in the future.*
berry calm down and looked at him"mommy?" rasberry sayed "no berry thats not mommy.. mommy gone...." berry was sad and started to fall asleep."that the same song our mom played for us....."rasberry sayed while rocking berry in her arms  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry calm down and looked at him"mommy?" rasberry sayed "no berry thats not mommy.. mommy gone...." berry was sad and started to fall asleep."that the same song our mom played for us....."rasberry sayed while rocking berry in her arms
"Are.... Are you sure?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:04 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Are.... Are you sure?"
"yes. i heard it this morining why?" rasberry walked over to him and berry was asleep in her arms  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Are.... Are you sure?"
"yes. i heard it this morining why?" rasberry walked over to him and berry was asleep in her arms
"No reason."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:11 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Are.... Are you sure?"
"No reason."
"ok." rasberry looked at berry"do you want to hold my baby sis?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Are.... Are you sure?"
"No reason."
"Sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:17 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Are.... Are you sure?"
"No reason."
"Sure."
"ok." rasberry gently put berry in his arms. berry was sound asleep."she so little and now she not normal all the way...... i have to protect berry now. since are parents are dead....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"No reason."
"Sure."
"ok." rasberry gently put berry in his arms. berry was sound asleep."she so little and now she not normal all the way...... i have to protect berry now. since are parents are dead....."
"May I try something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:19 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"No reason."
"Sure."
"May I try something?"
"what are you going to do?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Sure."
"May I try something?"
*He carefully hands Berry back to her.*

"Just.... Promise me you won't scream."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:22 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Sure."
"May I try something?"

"i try but don't do anything my sister that would hurt her. and another thing the hourglass can't come out. iits a curse that will detory the heart if you try to take it out. so i heard from the elders." rasberry held berry in her arms((got to go to bed. so goodnight and see you tomorrow))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"May I try something?"

"i try but don't do anything my sister that would hurt her. and another thing the hourglass can't come out. iits a curse that will detory the heart if you try to take it out. so i heard from the elders." rasberry held berry in her arms((got to go to bed. so goodnight and see you tomorrow))
"Oh..... Never mind then."
((Okay. Good night))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games