Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:21 pm
Lufu was now standing beneath an orb of water roughly thirty feet in diameter, the chaotic currents swirling through it making stronger breezes now because of its size. He was laughing openly as it continued to grow, the falling rain feeding it. He was enjoying himself immensly, and he thought it looked quite pretty to. It would look even better when it stopped raining... He sent several suggentions into the orb and several of the currents bent inwards, creating a triangular column within the sphere. The other currents filled in the gaps left by the altered ones.

((can you guess what will happen when the sun comes out? whee brb))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:25 pm
((ahh, good luck with that Zephyr XD and Lufu im not sure rolleyes ))

Zack smiled at Zephyr and chuckled a bit. He sighed and then leaned against the edge of the building.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:29 pm
The girl snickered then continued staring at him. Zephyr rubbed his head and wiped the blood of his face. At least the blood that wasn't washed off by rain.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:36 pm
((ok, back. ))

Lufu raised the orb higher into the air, floating up after it to maintain a constsnt distance. He brought it up and up, over the highest buildings and then manuevered it over the center of the city, floating gently underneath it. It continued to slowly grow larger as the rain fell, the air around it swirling rather forcefully, tugging at Lufu's clothes. He chuckled and looked out towards the horizon, seeing an edge of the storm gradually approaching. He sent another suggestion into the sphere above him, and the triangular column within began to spin. He waited as the storm's edge drew nearer. Almost there...  

Sceadu Phoenix

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:41 pm
The girl laughed and ran away. "AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH." Zephyr said. I wonder what Zack is up to. Zephyr flew to the top of the building and said, "Whatcha thinkin bout Zack."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:41 pm
Zack had a wing over his head sheilding him for a while from the rain. "ahh...i wonder."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:47 pm
"I SAID Whatcha thinkin' 'bout." Zephyr waved his hand in front of Zack's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:55 pm
Zack slapped Zephyr's hand away and looked at him. "Dont intrupt me when im thinking you moron!" He said angerly. Zack sighed and looked at Zephyr. "Just a small event ok? im heading home, you have fun chasing after girls." Zack said with a chuckle as he left for his house.

he entered the balcony and walked inside closing the doors and locking them. "ahh...home sweet home!" He removed his shirt and flopped down on his bed and fell asleep.

((sorry gtg guys! cya tomorrow ^^))  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:56 pm
Lufu's happy laughter echoed across the city as the storm passed and a few rays of sun broke through the remaining clouds, striking his watery creation floating high above. The sphere was now over sixty feet wide the water speeding around at an almost dangerous pace. As the sulight passed through the chaotic thing, it began to split. All of the sudden the entire city below was bathed in shifting rainbow light, colors swirling around and through each other in a strange but beautiful dance.

((party pooper! xd Alrighty, see ya tomorrow then ^.^))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:09 pm
"Hey I was't chasing her for fun. She was running fast so i thought she stole something." Zephyr Thought about the event. "Hmmmmmmmm........Sounds like fun."

{Edit}

A rainbow shone on the ground. "That's pretty. Wierd, but pretty.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:14 pm
((the rainbow isn't in the sky, it's on the ground. neutral the buildings and trees and streets are what's being bathed in different colors, it's not the normal kind of rainbow, lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:22 pm
Zephyr jumped down and walked on the rainbow. Mabye ill find a leprachon, Zephyr laughed to himself. He looked at the sky and noticed the clouds were going away. The rain stopped and Zephyr shook his head drying his hair.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:26 pm
Strike stands alone there for hours, watching the day pass by. Beautiful, just beautiful. Nothing can compare to this place, nothing on this earth atleast... Strike waited until the sun set. He hid in the cave under the falls for the night. He would go home tomorrow to see what tools he could get at a cheap price. Maybe a little stealing on the side.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:28 pm
((You know the rainbows that are made by prisms? THAT'S the kind of rainbow that's happening. Get it now? I apologize, I should have explained it better the first time around sweatdrop ))

Lufu smiled happily and floated down gently until he was standing on the top of the cathedral, which happened to be the central building. He decided he would keep his chaos water orb up for a few more minutes, he thought it was most entertaining. The giant sphere hanging above the city was a strange sight to be certain, but Lufu just thought it was pretty. He lay back on the roof, resting his back against a gargoyle, and watched as the colors twirled across the city.  

Sceadu Phoenix

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:30 pm
(You haven't been on yet when i joined. I want my char. to meet yours.)

Zephyr exited from the rainbow and few to the broken down house. He hopped down the well and went to the training room.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games