Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:41 pm
Tiger nearly yipes and jumps, but holds them in. "I'm... calm..." She says. "Just a little jumpy, for some reason, thats all." She says as she turns into a German Shepard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:46 pm
"Come on Mia...let's go be explorers while Ty knocks down the walls with her jumpiness." She giggled.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:23 pm
While the rest were exploring, Marcus had been in conversation with his god. They had come to the topic of Ayu, and the mage had learned that Mother Nature and Artemis were planning to do something to return her to normal.

"Why don't you bloody well do something? He's your servant!" Marcus shouted.

"My..." Takal replied, his voice calm in the face of such human insolence "In case you've forgotten, he tried to kill me."

"And if you don't get off your holy a** and do something he'll get a chance to do it again, with a stronger body."

"You mortals really are a stubborn bunch. I'll see what I can do, but as you know I myself don't have much influence of your world. My followers have made sure of that by thinking darkness means evil and thus destroying everything, causing the followers of the other gods to pray for my power to be contained until it had to be done."

"So basically people like my great great grandfather screwed you over big time, and you need me to make a good impression so you can send his soul back to whatever hell it was in before."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:32 pm
Ayu heard something and her eyes flashed crimson. "Uhh guys you go on...I'm staying back to look at a room." She ran in and found Artemis, leaning against the wall. THere was dark circles under eyes from what looked like no sleep.

"Ayu....good to see....you...can you change your eyes back to normal...I don't want him to know anything." Artemis took Ayu's shoulders in her long slinder fingered hand and kissed the top of Ayu's head.

"Yeah sorry...anything good you can tell me?" Ayu rubbed her eyes and the turned back to being gray.

"Yes and no....good thing is that Nature and I might have come across something that might help. The bad thing...he keeps growing off your power. You have had so many experiences and grow so much in 200 years it gives him more power....we are having trouble." Artemis sighed and started to pace the room.

"Thats wonderful." Ayu sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry....we are trying out best." Artemis smiled and sighed. "I have to go ok? Take care." She kissed Ayu's cheek and disappeared.

"Great..." She sat against the wall on the dark side of the room, thinking.  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:05 pm
Nakhti followed the main group but his sensitive ears thought he picked up an echo of conversation coming from Ayu's direction. Impossible no one else has come in. Nakhti took in a deep breath checking the scents in the air not detecting anyone elses except for those whom were present. Yet. Nakhti remained quiet and on gaurd ready for an attack. I REALLY REEEEEEEEALLY HATE closed spaces. Nakhti kept close to the main group but far back enough so if he had to he could run and dive over the group to take on an opponent and to keep enemies off thier tail if they were attacked from behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:06 am
"Calm down Nakhti..." Ayu tapped his shoulder and growled.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Mia giggled and looked back at Nakhti. "Yeah, you're like a little field mouse being pursued by an owl." Mia kept walking but the grunted. "Hm, bad....is that a metaphor or a simile? I keep forgetting, but whatever it was, it was bad." Mia entered another room.

"Wow, empty. Hm, empty, I think the suspiciousness has gotten to me because I am very suspicious now."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:59 pm
Nakhti didn't listen to em. Slowly he body shifted his claws growing from his finger nails, teeth becoming more fang like and his eyes changed just enough so he could see crystal clear in the dark. His grip tightened on the hilt of his blade. His only response to let them know he heard them was a small grunt.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:23 pm
Mia turned around to face the group. "Aa-" Mia held in a scream. She saw Nakhti and was surprised by his sudden change. "Are you ok, Nakhti?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:05 pm
"The sooner we get done the sooner I'll be okay."

Nakhti was not about to say he had no idea why he felt like there were people following him and an abush waiting. Happens every friggin time i go into dark enclosed spaces damnit. A bug skittered some distance behind them. Nakhti turned halfway looking down the hall hand tighter upon his blade.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Ayu stopped right infront of him. "Then get out. I won't have you ruining this just because you want attention." She growled. He voice was different more bass than saprano. "Get over it." She walking infront of the group, mumbling something about a stupid cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Nakhti kept quiet his retort he was not going to waste his time on someone whom jumped to ignorant conclusions. Nakhti stayed by the group keeping his gaurd up. His eyes wandered the dark corridor looking at every nook and every cranny. If I built a place like this I would have left suprises for intruders.  

NakhtiChaos

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:31 pm
"Your friends are pursuing a lead on the orb, at the temple to Sylphia, and I can feel that b*****d's power over Ayu growing. Go to them now, do what you can to help, and tell her she has three gods working to save her."

"Aye, my lord. I appologize for my earlier insolence," Marcus replied reverently. Then their connection severed. Gathering his spell components, including some sulphur he had purchased while shopping for spell components with Rose the night before, after the robbery attempt, he exitted the inn and walked toward the temple. Upon entering, he noticed a ladder of plants. Nice of Mia to show me where the went. The mage slid down the ladder, and noticed a set of stairs. After decending, Marcus hurried down the hall and soon noticed the rest of the group, along with the man who had warned them about the robbery. Seems we have a new recruit. He slowed his pace, not wanting to startle anyone, and was soon close enough for Nakhti to make out his outline against the blackness of the hall itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:41 pm
Ayu was tierd. She leaned against the wall, waiting til Nakhti walked by. She walked beside Marcus, not looking at him. Her eyes were still crimson and she didn't want him to see.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:48 pm
Mia continued walking towards the door across the room. There were no windows, probably because they were underground, but there was still some light coming from some stones embedded in the walls. The stones were placed on pictures of fairies and trees and other pictures on the wall.

" I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about this room that just makes me feel like something is going to pop out at us. Maybe it's just the fact that it's sort of dark in here."

Mia kept on studying the room. Nothing seemed to be leading them into a trap or anything bad but there was still something. Mia started feeling a breeze.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games