Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Cereal Strawz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:00 pm
Hello, everyone. Please call me Tessy.
I was invited to this guild by Living Ink and I hope I like it here.

I spend most of my time on gaia just checking my mail and looking through the forums. I like lurking more than posting but that doesn't mean I'll never post.

Hopefully I can make some new friends while I'm here. That's always fun to do...

:3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:05 pm
Hi! You can call me Kaede, I can't remember the mod who invited me, so yah.
I LIKE COOKIES!!!! domokun domokun domokun  

Kaede Higuchi

Kireinichi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:26 pm
I'm elizabeth, and I'm not that new i joined a few weeks ago, and I don't remember whom invited me. But i want to moderate a topic that has not been created yet so. I like music, I'm a nerd, and I'm into anything that has to do with the arts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:30 am
.....Uh yeah I kinda screwed up and posted most of my stuff in the marketplace forum......Well let's rehash what I posted there.

Call me shaggy, or Dante. Shaggy is what you'll more likely get me to respond to irl.
I think Link something invited me, no idea why just got the random invite. But I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth this place seems cool, and a nice group......Ummmm I think he said he was a Mod for sub-forum 75, Sci-fi books and such I think

I'm a bit older than most gaia users. I started chatting on gaia 4 years ago, and well I didn't stop aging, so here I am 21 year old Gaian. I feel like a relic at time.

......Oh just figured out my goal for the market thing. I've been quest for a long time for a Zombie G-corp T-shirt. It was the second event I was ever around for, but stupid me didn't figure out how to get to it, so I missed out. *sigh*  

Dante_no_Tanuki

Icnoss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:30 am
Ooh
I'm Jade
New here
(of Course)
I was invited byy Living Ink i think is what his name was?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:39 pm
Icnoss
Ooh
I'm Jade
New here
(of Course)
I was invited byy Living Ink i think is what his name was?

I think that was the guy who invited me too.  

Dante_no_Tanuki

Lycan Reke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:38 pm
Hullo, there guild!
M' name's Lycan Reke, but you can call me Reke for short!
I was invited by Living Ink.

About me? Um......lessee....I like mythical creatures (dragons, griffins, centaurs, phoenixes, etc.), Fantasy is my favorite genre of books, and I am insane and random!

I am up for roleplaying, but am semi-lit. at best [I have a chronic case of writer's block, it seems].

Adios!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:22 pm
User Image
Hallo! I was invited by Living Ink. Call me Marie or KR. I'm a writer, I prefer fantasy, and I'm also an aspiring artist. I love all the arts really; theater, cinema, music, etc. I'm a total geek.

User Image

Killer Rainbows

Rock_Lees_Gurl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:31 pm
Hiya! I'm new here, obviously. My name is Katie! If I remember correctly, the person who invited me's name is Living Ink.....I think. Anyway, yeah! That's bout it! ^_^ ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Haii Tharr :-]] I'm Julieh ;D So .. thats my name o.o .
Moderate who invited me : Living Ink
I'm Liak .. A Psycho - Pathic Stalker some may say >.>
But I'm a nice person ^-^ I...Think neutral

E D I B L E Ice

fallen moonlight angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:22 pm
Hiya! I'm new to this guild, but not to Gaia...(I've been here for about a year).
I was invited by Living Ink.

My name's Mari, but just call me by my avi's name. I am aspiring to make my own manga, I love music: I play 3(or 4 including voice)instruments, I am sometimes hyper-obessive with my anime if I find something new, I play so many video games, I don't know what I would do without a computer, and I love to write(but not up for roleplaying)even if I'm really bad at it. I'm really wierd, but proud of it because there's nothing wrong with being different! And oh yeah! I also have my emo-ish moments...if you can call them that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:05 am
Hihihi kiddies. : ]
I'm sorry it took me so long to actually accept this guild invite.
I've been super busy, I usually only check my mail like once a week.
The person who invited me..NOW this may come as a shock...[Living Ink]
Haha. =P

I'm Risa Roo. Everyone calls me that, including my mother. In fact she gave me that nickname. I wear it with pride 'cause it's so darn cute! I'm really into music, but then again with kids these days who isn't? Most people will call me a spaz, but I love having alot of energy. I get alot of friends that way. I really do not know what I would do without a computer. I'd be bored outta my skull. I can write pretty darn well...but I'm kinda iffy on roleplaying. I haven't done it in a long time. I think the last time I was really into it, I was at about...lit or maybe just a tiny bit lit advance. Now'a'days I'm kinda scared 'cause I feel like a noob. *sadness*

That's about it..oh! My golden rule!
•Thou shalt not judge me, and I shalt not judge you.

I really hate when people take one look at me and put me into some dumbass (excuse my french) category. I'm a human being, I'm complex. I have my sad days were I just want to die. I have my angry days, where I want the world to die. &&_Then there are my days that I love every single person on the face of the planet. If you judge me, then I take that as an invitation to rip you a new one. That's all I'm saying.

I'll try to post often in here, 'cause I think this guild is really neat-o. I hope to make some friends, I like friends. I also like hugs...and kool-aid.

:>

Hostile Muse

Shameless Smoker

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Zanos Takarenji

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:36 am
hey, im Zanos Takarenji. I was invited by Living Ink, and I like to play Guild Wars and hang out on DeviantArt. gaia is also a favorite passtime, as is reading and drawing. See you guys later biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:53 pm
Hey, my name is Darkprincess but you can call me dark and Living Ink invited me. I like to write and read fantsay, anime and I'm into anything that is science. I hope to have a awsome time here and meet new friends. whee  

Lexarun

Desirable Rogue

Spontaneous Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:03 pm
Oi, hello there, I'm Sponty. Or The Spont. Or TeeHee. Or M. It doesn't really matter what you call me. I play violin, I perform in musicals, I love to read, and the computer is where I spend most of my time in the summer. I'm always up for a roleplay, sooooo yeah.

Oh. And Living Ink invited me.

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games