Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 pm
"The Black Emeralds, they're still here, on Mobius, I can sense them....but if I use them then THEY will be able to find me...."

Lynia frowned, "Well then that's out of the question, I don NOT want the Black Arms to show up here again."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Johnny said nothing.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

shadowsoldier2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:39 am
Spade had just come up over a hill overlooking a city. He was slightly limping and holding his left shoulder. "Ugh, freakin' robot. Since when can they fight that well?" he mumbled. As he looked down at the city, he said "There's bound to be a hospital down there somewhere." He picked up a jog, as much as it hurt his injured leg. After a few minutes, he finally got into the city. He gasped a little as he slowed down to a walk. He finally came across a hospital and stumbled through the doors. "Can I get some help, here?" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 am
Lynia looked up at Spade, "Yeah, whatever, just lay down." She said with a sigh, mumbling something that Spade didn't catch, but made Karna chuckle slightly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

shadowsoldier2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 am
Spade laid down on one of the beds, wincing from the pain in his shoulder and leg. He was a little dismayed at the attitude he had just been given, but he decided to leave it be.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 am
Lynia walked over to look at Spade's wounds, a bored expression on her face as she looked them over, "So what happened to you?" She asked conversationally.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

shadowsoldier2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 am
"Some straggler of a robot jumped me. Seemed to be a bit better of a fighter than most, though. But that's no problem anymore," he said with a weak smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am
Lynia laughed, "Still looks like he beat the crap out of you." She pointed out easily, moving her fingers across Spade's arm and shoulder, popping a few bones back into place expertly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

shadowsoldier2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 am
Spade chuckled a little to ease the sting of his bones popping back in. "Just a setback," he said. He reached in his coat pocket with his good arm and pulled out a chunk of metal smaller than his fist. "But that's the biggest piece left of it. You be the judge," he said with the same smirk.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:40 am
Lynia took the piece and examined it, "Power core shard, still usable too." She said handing it back as she pulled out a roll of gauze and bound the more vicious wonds on Spade's body, when she was done she stepped back and nodded, "There, all done, that's fifty bucks." She said with a grin.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

shadowsoldier2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 am
Spade cocked his eyebrow. "In that case, would this thing cover it?" he asked, holding the power core shard back to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:48 am
Lynia took the piece and examined it, tossing it a fw times and checking it's weight, making a few calculations, she shrugged, "Sure why not." She said, pocketing the piece. "A pleasure doing buisness." She said as she returned to her spot leaning against the wall.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

shadowsoldier2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 am
Spade sat up on the bed and looked over at the next bed. Another person of an unrecognizable species was unconscious. "What happened to him?" Spade asked, trying to make conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm
"Knocked out by the meanest, evilest b*****d this side of Mobius." Karna replied angrily.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

shadowsoldier2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 pm
Spade stayed quiet for a moment, looking back at the victim. He could hear Karna's angry tone when he described the attacker. It was a pain he recognized, almost knew himself. "What's the attacker's name?" he asked in a serious voice.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games